1,995 Replies to “The Warrior Cat Movie Discussion Page”

1. Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
    November 28, 2017 at 4:04 pm

A few more voice headcanons:
    Sandstorm: To me, she sounds like Jasmine:

Graystripe: Flik, from A Bug’s Life:

Tigerstar: Ralph Fiennes- you probably know him best as Tigerstar, but I first heard his voice as Ramses in The Prince of Egypt. I think it suits him because he can be calm and composed, but also very angry:

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 29, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Correction: you probably know Ralph Fiennes best as Voldemort. I’m fairly certain he hasn’t played Tigerstar 😛

• Santa's Brownie Tray (Browniewitch)
        December 9, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I think these are all great! 😀

Yeah, I don’t think he’s played Tigerstar. 😛

It feels good to back. 🙂

• Send Chocolate Potatos To The Box On The Left For Valentines
      February 6, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Yes to the Tigerstar. I feel like Sandstorm has a lower voice, maybe the English version of Fairy Tail Erza? And I cannot remember Fliks voice and I’m on a school iPad and can’t see the videos(?) but yes to the tigerstar!

• Spiderpaw
        February 8, 2018 at 5:14 pm

I’m also on a school IPad! (Coincidence?) But yes to Tigerstar! I feel that voice would suit him

~spooder

• Peto
      February 19, 2018 at 9:02 pm

oH my god when the dramatic music went on when Rameses got mad scared me 😛

these voices are great!

2. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and isn’t logged in
    December 7, 2017 at 1:19 am

Does anybody know what the picture says?

3. December 8, 2017 at 4:14 am

I have nothing against a warriors cats movie, it’s probably going to be great but wouldn’t it be a ton easier to make it a tv show with like 45 minute to 1 hour episodes

Otterclan and Redclan!!!

• Santa's Brownie Tray (Browniewitch)
      December 9, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Yeah, i actually think i’d like that more to be honest! 🙂

It feels good to back. 🙂

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
        December 14, 2017 at 5:40 am

Yea with each episode a book? Because ther’s gonna be about 12 movies by the time this is over.

• December 15, 2017 at 2:48 am

Book series all would work better as TV shows tbh. Each chapter is an episode, each book a series. Or maybe for Warriors they’d have to condense stuff since there are so many books 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snowpaw(shadow)
        December 15, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I agree
        😛

• December 18, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I mean, with Harry Potter, you kinda had to do movies… but y’know those books are ten inches thick.

hello do you remember me

• December 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Harry Potter could’ve gotten so much more in if they did chapter-episode series-book format, the only thing is it would’ve been a long running show but it wouldn’t have more seasons than a good amount of shows. Like Warriors, they might have to condense stuff, though,

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Butterflyflower
        December 27, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Some chapters in Warriors are longer than others , so if the episodes were each like 20-45 minutes long, they could probably fit at least a few chapters, and there might also be certain places in the middle of the chapters that would be good endings to episodes. That way, each series could be a season, so we wouldn’t have 34 seasons 😛 (34 for all the books in the main series that are out so far counting Dawn of the Clans and the first four A Vision of Shadows)

Before the Warriors movie was announced, I always thought this would be better too (I’m fine with the movie though. If it doesn’t get cancelled or something, I’ll definitely watch it when it comes out because at least we’re getting something, and maybe Warriors will get more recognition as well.)

What I mostly wanted (and still want) to be turned into a movie is Seekers! It just doesn’t get enough love! And since it’s already finished, a movie is just what it needs! Oh well… Maybe it will get turned into an animated series 😛

• December 18, 2017 at 6:19 pm

I greatly agree. Sure the animation won’t be as good as a movie but I’m fine if it’s at least decent animation. Like Wavy said a chapter per episode maybe two and a season per series ^^

Still running for SW

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 2, 2018 at 2:34 am

True.

gimme dem cheetos

4. Libbypaw
    December 27, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I might see this movie.

5. Snowpaw(shadow) who is thinking about changing her name
    January 12, 2018 at 6:17 pm

I can definitely see Lin Manuel miranda as Firestar or Graystripe.

• January 13, 2018 at 9:13 pm

He’d be such a good Graystripe. I can see him as Firestar but mostly Graystripe. and I want Zach Callison to be Firestar

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• January 27, 2018 at 3:27 am

Y E S

🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE 🏳️‍🌈

• Send Chocolate Potatos To The Box On The Left For Valentines
      February 6, 2018 at 9:24 pm

OMSC YES LIN4GRAYSTRIPE 20(WHENEVER THIS MOVIE COMES OUT)!!!!!!

6. January 13, 2018 at 7:50 pm

Since the movie will start with Into The Wild, what scene in that book are you most excited to see when the movie does come out? I want to see Rusty proving himself against Longtail.

Still running for SW

• January 13, 2018 at 8:39 pm

I want to see Firepaw meeting Yellowfang 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• Iris Misterious (Irispaw, Irismist)
        January 31, 2018 at 10:57 pm

mwahehe 😉

• January 13, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Has that been confirmed?

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• January 15, 2018 at 2:41 am

Heyman mentioned Rusty being a main character in a interview *ponders*

Still running for SW

• Birchfoot
        January 15, 2018 at 3:50 am

i don’t think anything’s been confirmed, but it would make sense for the book to adapt into the wild

• January 16, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Their warrior ceremony! Just he thought of sitting in a dark theater, listening to the words we all know by heart and memory, ” Bluestar: I Bluestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.
      Bluestar: Firepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
      Firepaw: I do.
      Bluestar Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Firepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Fireheart. StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan. ”

IT IS GOING TO BE PAWSOME, ahem, sorry they won’t be ‘paws anymore!

7. 🦌 Fawnpaw(spots) That Is A Foxy Nerd🦌
    January 13, 2018 at 9:39 pm

I’m excited for the movie, but I think it would make a much better TV show. It would be a lot easier to get all the book details into the episodes and not anger the fans.

Redheads rule the world

8. Snowstorm
    January 28, 2018 at 4:40 am

When does it come out?

• January 31, 2018 at 7:03 pm

It may come out sometime after 2020 but nothing is confirmed unfortunately for the release. *sighes*

Still running for SW

• Kinkpaw Finally Logged In
      February 8, 2018 at 3:25 pm

They haven’t even confirmed that it’s being made for sure.

where’s my gravatar

9. ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
    February 2, 2018 at 2:35 am

I’m excited for this movie, but I’m also really dreading it. They’re probably gonna ruin soooo much and disappoint me big time.

gimme dem cheetos

10. February 8, 2018 at 12:13 pm

I don’t know why. But I think the cats in the movie shouldn’t be TOO cute. I know most people love cute cats, but cats with large eyes and extremely fluffy pelt just don’t look like a warrior to me 😛.

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!