1,520 Replies to “The Warrior Cat Movie Discussion Page”

1. February 9, 2018 at 9:45 pm

Since Alibaba has a lot of cash in their pockets, and judging from the quotes and statements so far, they’re going to try to make the Animation and Art graphics look as realistic, detailed and state-of-the-art as possible.

Just look at the Chinese Anime, The King’s Avatar. Even though it’s not produced by Alibaba, the backgrounds, shading ,etc look more detailed and certainly have more money put into them than Japanese ones (I’m not saying that this one Chinese anime is better than all Japanese ones just because the visual graphics have more money put into them or anything like that; I remember reading somewhere that Chinese companies have a lot of money, but I cannot remember where I saw it, and I’m too lazy to find any information/proof to back it up.)

There’s also going to be a movie based on one of my favourite novellas; Tailchaser’s Song. The movie is set to be released the year this comment is posted. I believe that an American company is working on it, with a Japanese Animation studio creating Concept Art and… well… the thing that the studio was created for.
    Now, the reason why I’m mentioning this is because Tailchaser’s Song is a fantasy book about cats, and a movie about that along with another movie about a different fantasy cat book… I hope that no lawsuits are claimed. *rubs a lucky cat statue and knocks on a wooden table*

I’m too lazy to look up research or proof and am just saying what I think I remember, as you can tell.

Also, every time someone mentions Alibaba, I think of the song of the same name by Caramba.

• February 11, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Very interesting 🤔

Karasuno Fight!!

• Sorrelpaw [Sorrelsweets] Wants Valentine's Day Candy
      February 14, 2018 at 1:52 am

Yay!

Sorzi
      The Shadows See

2. February 10, 2018 at 4:40 am

Do we have dates as to when this will be out?

#reylo

3. February 13, 2018 at 7:53 pm

If these do not end up being the official voices for the movie, I will not like it. 😛 (Not really though 😛 )

No act of kindness is wasted.

4. ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
    February 17, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Wait is this movie going to be in English or will I have to use subtitles to watch it?

--Cheetah

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 17, 2018 at 6:37 pm

We don’t know yet, so W.A.S.!

Writer, photographer, mod

5. Goldenpaw (Goldendapple)
    February 18, 2018 at 12:40 am

That video. It is the best trailer i’ve ever watched. Personally I think Mapleshade’s was the best voice, but then again I couldn’t make out all of them.

All hail Starclan.

6. Stormberry
    February 20, 2018 at 2:37 am

Okay- I have a question. Will the Warrior Cats have an English addition or what?!