A Month’s Round-Up In Cats: Happy Mew Year!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Prepare for the fIRST MONTH’S ROUND-UP OF THE NEW YEAR!

Nearly late as always and overflowing with cats, welcome back to our Month’s Round-Up!

And secondly, look at this kitty eating a piece of watermelon (celebrating the new year, of course. Duh.)

oM NOM NOM

And lastly, as winter starts to draw to a close (well, in some places, anyway- and I haven’t even got any snow yet >:( ), have this snowy cat, to stay with you throughout the year and remind you of the snow you do not have. (GIVE ME ALL YOUR SNOW)

See you next month, folks, and thank you for reading! If you have any more suggestions for pictures or videos for our next Round-Up, comment them below and I might add them in! Byeeeeeeee!

Similar Posts:

19 Replies to “A Month’s Round-Up In Cats: Happy Mew Year!”

1. Owlheart
    February 1, 2017 at 5:42 am

The funny thing is I almost ate watermelon during dinner. ๐Ÿ˜›

2. February 1, 2017 at 6:23 am

OMG THE WATER MELON CAT XD

And don’t worry about having no snow! I never have seen it here in australia

The frenchiest French fry

3. February 1, 2017 at 6:38 pm

WATERMELON CAT CONFIRMED

The snowkitty is so pretty! Don’t worry, I’ve never gotten snow here in my life, so a year without it isn’t so bad <3

Does the first kitty look a little like Yellowfang to anyone else?

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Softpaw A.k.a Shootingstar who should really start making puns
      February 8, 2017 at 1:24 pm

#festiveYellowfang who is that mod?

4. February 1, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Awww I WANT TO HUG THEM ALL! ๐Ÿ˜€

I haven’t gotten any snow either. Other than slight flurries that don’t even count as dustings.

insert siggie here

5. Jaypaw
    February 1, 2017 at 9:55 pm

We have TOO much snow here. You’re welcome to it.

6. Jadepelt
    February 1, 2017 at 10:29 pm

I remember one year we had a winter/snow festival and there was none so snow had to be shipped in from buffalo

7. Rainpaw
    February 2, 2017 at 1:41 am

No snow here, and we got an almost-drought in exchange for no rains.
    g i m m e a l l t h e k i t t i e s

(also don’t worry I’ll nag you till your life’s end mwahahahaha)

Mrrrow.