Which Clan Should You Live In? by Dewheart

In which Dewheart considers one of our favourite questions…

Hi! My name is Dewheart, and this is my 4th article. Yah, well, it should be the 5th because I accidentally uploaded the same thing twice…..
ANYWAYS
I am here to discuss about each clan, not including Skyclan because I haven’t read about them yet. I know about Skyclan because I have seen a lot of spoilers *sniff sniff….
ANYWAYS
Ok sorry I won’t do that anymore 😂. So if you are having trouble thinking about which clan you belong in, this article will help you.

Let’s talk about Thunderclan first. Thunderclan is fierce and brave. They have the most cats, but take in a lot of outsiders. They have done extraordinary things. If you are a kitty pet wanting to be in a clan, Thunderclan is your choice. They will gladly take you in. They do, however, have had very evil cats in the past. Thunderclan is suit to the brambles, hunting in the forest and the thick bushes.

Let’s talk about Riverclan now. Riverclan never goes hungry, for they always have fish to eat. You will likely be a Maine coon if you live in Riverclan. Riverclan loves to swim, and that is a good battle technique, for other clans do not know how to swim well. I myself would be in Riverclan because it’s one of my favorite clans, and I would hate having a hungry leaf bare.

Let’s talk about Windclan now. Windclan lives in the meadow. They are very fast. They are small and not the strongest from what I can tell. They eat rabbits. They have/had a good relationship with Thunderclan.

Let’s talk about Shadowclan now. Shadowclan lives in dark, marshy areas with pine trees. They are, well ahem, kinda rude. Even so, Shadowclan is loved by the fandom, but not by me personally (dodges tables and chairs).They are wily and proud.

I hope this article helped you! Have a great day, and may Starclan light your path!

Similar Posts:

63 Replies to “Which Clan Should You Live In? by Dewheart”

1. Nightberry
    February 11, 2018 at 8:59 am

ShadowClan!

2. -Rainspirit-
    February 23, 2018 at 6:51 am

I feel that I personally belong in ShadowClan. You stated in the article how they are rude, but here is my opinion why. Since they are proud cats, they wouldn’t want some other Clan meddling in their business *ahem, ahem ThunderClan (that’s just my opinion). In the books, ThunderClan will help ShadowClan when they have a bit of a trouble, but since they are proud, they will have to respond in a way to make ThunderClan back off. I feel that they could be a bit kinder, but this is my reason why ShadowClan cats can be a bit rude.

My life is made of meh...

3. Duskpaw
    February 28, 2018 at 10:06 pm

RiverClan!

Changed my suffix to -light!

4. Northbear
    May 9, 2018 at 6:47 am

I’m a RiverClan kitty

5. Fluffytail
    May 16, 2018 at 7:08 pm

ThunderClan 4 the win!

6. Chocolatepaw (Chocolatestorm) who is currently craving chocolate
    May 16, 2018 at 8:19 pm

I’m im RiverClan

🍫Chocolate is LIFE!🍫

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?