Which Clan Should You Live In? by Dewheart

In which Dewheart considersĀ one of our favourite questions…

Hi! My name is Dewheart, and this is my 4th article. Yah, well, it should be the 5th because I accidentally uploaded the same thing twice…..
ANYWAYS
I am here to discuss about each clan, not including Skyclan because I haven’t read about them yet. I know about Skyclan because I have seen a lot of spoilers *sniff sniff….
ANYWAYS
Ok sorry I won’t do that anymore šŸ˜‚. So if you are having trouble thinking about which clan you belong in, this article will help you.

Let’s talk about Thunderclan first. Thunderclan is fierce and brave. They have the most cats, but take in a lot of outsiders. They have done extraordinary things. If you are a kitty pet wanting to be in a clan, Thunderclan is your choice. They will gladly take you in. They do, however, have had very evil cats in the past. Thunderclan is suit to the brambles, hunting in the forest and the thick bushes.

Let’s talk about Riverclan now. Riverclan never goes hungry, for they always have fish to eat. You will likely be a Maine coon if you live in Riverclan. Riverclan loves to swim, and that is a good battle technique, for other clans do not know how to swim well. I myself would be in Riverclan because it’s one of my favorite clans, and I would hate having a hungry leaf bare.

Let’s talk about Windclan now. Windclan lives in the meadow. They are very fast. They are small and not the strongest from what I can tell. They eat rabbits. They have/had a good relationship with Thunderclan.

Let’s talk about Shadowclan now. Shadowclan lives in dark, marshy areas with pine trees. They are, well ahem, kinda rude. Even so, Shadowclan is loved by the fandom, but not by me personally (dodges tables and chairs).They are wily and proud.

I hope this article helped you! Have a great day, and may Starclan light your path!

Similar Posts:

None Found

53 Replies to “Which Clan Should You Live In? by Dewheart”

1. Foxpaw(flight)
    February 9, 2017 at 1:15 pm

I’m in RiverClan

• Moonpaw
      November 10, 2017 at 4:34 am

RiverClan RiverClan! They are the best.
      One of my favorite quotes:
      “We are grace. We are power. We are RiverClan.”
      The only nice part about Leopardstar. In my opinion. I loved Stonefur…

2. February 9, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I would like to be in RiverClan because I love the water! But just because they have the river doesn’t mean that they never go hungry…because they rely on it so much, if it gets poisoned or blocked, they have basically no other prey. Great article Dewheart!

3. Silvernight
    February 13, 2017 at 1:59 am

I would be in Riverclan

4. Silvernight
    February 13, 2017 at 2:00 am

I would be in Riverclan.:-D

5. February 14, 2017 at 12:25 am

I think I would like to be in Windclan because even though they kinda turned into snobs, they are very fast and don’t have a history of bad guys in their clan.

6. Snakepaw
    February 15, 2017 at 12:19 am

I would be in ShadowClan because I can be a bit like a stereotypical ShadowClan cat: a bit rude, arrogant, and territorial. Also, I just love pretty much every ShadowClan cat in the books (yes, even Brokenstar).

• November 1, 2017 at 9:41 pm

liking broken star is nothing to be a shamed of!!!

7. May 11, 2017 at 7:23 pm

I’d be a Riverclan/Shadowclan half clan cat, because I’m a big person who loves the water, but can be pretty rude.

8. November 1, 2017 at 9:40 pm

i would be a mix of river clan and shadow clan same reason as otternose

9. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)