2,045 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Snowflower
    January 7, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Kate, in Shattered Sky when SkyClan is coming back to StarClan, there was a mottled she-cat staring intently at Alderheart. The she-cat was specifically stated to be SkyClan. Since it’s confirmed not to have been Frecklewish, was this cat Pebbleshine, Twigbranch and Violetshine’s mother? I still think Pebbleshine was there when Twigbranch nearly drowned as a kit in Thunder and Shadow as well. She heard a voice at that point if you recall.

Was Honeyfur, Lilyheart’s daughter, named after Honeyfern? I know Lilyheart never met her older sister, but it’s still possible.

• January 10, 2018 at 10:47 pm

I know I’m not Kate, but I believe that the cat there was Pebbleshine. At least, I like to think it’s her 🙂 And I agree with you, it is possible that she named Honeyfur after Honeyfern.

• January 11, 2018 at 2:18 am

I really think you’re right Snowflower. I thought it was Pebbleshine too. If it was her, though, I wonder why she didn’t speak.

2. robinshine
    January 9, 2018 at 4:17 pm

hey is tigerheart’s shadow before or after darkest night? in what order should i read the two books?

• January 10, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Darkest Night starts before Tigerheart’s Shadow. Tigerheart’s Shadow starts in the middle of Darkest Night and then I think ends about halfway into River of Fire. But I read Tigerheart’s Shadow first, so it really doesn’t matter 🙂

• January 11, 2018 at 1:01 am

The evens overlap, but in my opinion, you should read Darkest Night first.

• January 13, 2018 at 6:33 am

It takes place during Darkest Night and River of Fire. You should read Darkest Night first, but both will give you spoilers for the other.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

3. January 9, 2018 at 11:39 pm

I agree with you

4. Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
    January 13, 2018 at 4:42 am

hey Kate, What if bloodclan comes back and finds a leader that is a dog slayer that also hates the Clan cats, I was thinking his name would be Ghost that brings BloodCan back together stronger and better and can track down the Clans by using his amazing tracking skills, and by using old scents, he can find cats from huge BIG AMAZING distances, everyone bows down to their new amzing leader, GHOST. I am litterally praying to my dear Lord that you will read this and you agree, please, please, please, I will love you if you do this please

5. Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
    January 13, 2018 at 4:48 am

Sorry that was my cousin giving huge discription, but still I want you to do this thank you : )

• wutupmehdudesatBRAHBRAHand also, udednowbecausemesaidsosoBEATITJUSTBEATIT
      January 13, 2018 at 4:51 am

my cousin changed are name

our*

6. wutupmehdudesatBRAHBRAHand also, udednowbecausemesaidsosoBEATITJUSTBEATIT
    January 13, 2018 at 4:50 am

hey

7. January 13, 2018 at 7:09 am

Question for Kate (or really anyone who knows the answer): When Darktail died, did he go to an afterlife? If he believed in that sort of thing, he could easily be in the Dark Forest. Same question, but about Scourge.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 13, 2018 at 12:05 pm

I don’t know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Stormheart
        January 21, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Who are Heathertail’s parents (It’s not Onestar and Whitetail)? Also, who are Darktail’s littermates? And why the heck is Lizardstripe in Starclan!?!? Lizardstripe’s totally evil as she didn’t love Brokenstar or any of her biological kits!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 22, 2018 at 10:32 am

I’m afraid if it’s not in the Wiki, it’s not certain. These facts have longs ago floated out of my head.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 19, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Scourge said he doesn’t believe so he probably wouldn’t be anywhere.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

8. Pineheart
    January 14, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Kate,who is gorsepaw’s (morningflower’s kit) father?Can you please respond? I am courious.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 15, 2018 at 10:47 am

I don’t know I’m afraid. If it’s not on Warriors wick then it’s never been recorded.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Flowerstep 2018
    January 19, 2018 at 2:35 am

Question for everyone but mostly Kate and sorry you are getting so many questions from me BUT: What do Juniperkit and Dandelionkit look like in Starclan, and who looks after them? I kinda hoped it would be Hollyleaf, Firestar, or Ferncloud raising them. And don’t hate me for this, but I think it would be cute if Ashfur was raising them to make up to everything he did to Squirrelflight.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 22, 2018 at 10:37 am

That would be cute. 🙂
      And I don’t know what colour they are. I kinda imagine characters as beings not things. I can sense their be-ness but I don’t tend to literally picture them. It’s kinda hard to explain. For me, characters have a flavour rather than a look.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
    January 19, 2018 at 6:23 pm

TRIAL OF THE STARS (my idea!) So if Needletail is in the DF then WE NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!!!
    Basically the Trial of the Stars would be some type of a forbidden thing that allows a DF cat to join Starclan but there has to be a battle between a DF cat and an SC cat that strongly is against the idea (this could be tied to Ashfur or something which would be cool) So someone like Rowanstar would work for her (Because he probably isnt the happiest with her) it wouldnt be some kind of battle to the Fade though. It could also be something like: Share dreams with some cat to deliver a prophecy.
    But anyways you guys tell me what you think!