1,612 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Sky
    November 17, 2017 at 5:04 pm

TwigXFin is so precious… and cute…. <3

SparkXLark… LOL, I could totally see this!

IvyXFern… well, you saw this coming…

Okay, so how, how, how, how, how was my favorite character in the entire series(Ivypool) slapped with a shallow tom that we know nothing about? Sure, he's nice, sweet, and a stay-at-home dad type, but he has no experience, doesn't understand Ivypool, and he'll totally quelch her fire. My personality is almost the exact same as Ivypool's and let me tell you one thing – I would never marry a sweet, gentle person who doesn't understand things that I've been through. I have nothing against people with Fersong's personality, but those types of people tend to not mix well with stubborn, independent people. It's just like a mouse and cat – to stay alive, the mouse will obey the cat. Okay, that may be a bad example and a bit extreme, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

At any rate, your opinion is your own. ๐Ÿ˜‰ But, as a closing remark, I'd like everyone who's read this to list ten alive she-cats who are single(doesn't matter which Clan).

Rainbowness

• Fallensnow
      November 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Ten she-cats who are alive and single:
      – Violetshine
      – Ambermoon
      – Hollytuft
      – Leafshade
      – Honeyfur
      – Havenpelt
      – Shimmerpelt
      – Bellaleaf
      – Blossomheart
      – Cloudmist

• Sky
        November 17, 2017 at 8:16 pm

That are actually main in some way. For instance, Ambermoon, Hollytuft, Leafshade, Honeyfur, Havenpelt, Shimmerpelt, and Cloudmist are not main anymore. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rainbowness

• Fallensnow
          November 17, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Then, I don’t really know.

Jay Skellington, The Pumpkin Queen
          November 17, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Okay, but how many character would you categorize as being main characters, anyway? ๐Ÿ˜› There aren’t that many of them, especially in this arc.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Sky
            November 18, 2017 at 1:24 am

Exactly!!! The Erins want every main cat to find LOVEEEE and have KITTTSS when it’s not necessary. I’d consider main-ish characters cats who ACTUALLY HAVE AT LEAST three pages of lines.

Rainbowness

Jay Skellington, The Pumpkin Queen
              November 18, 2017 at 5:32 am

That wasn’t really the point I was making, I was just saying there really aren’t a lot of cats to be considered main cats these days, this arc in particular is really focused on just the protagonists. ๐Ÿ˜› I agree that it would be nice to have more she-cats not need to have a mate, but I feel like you’re kinda rejecting every example that people are giving you. ๐Ÿ˜›

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Winterwhisper
        November 18, 2017 at 12:25 am

Ooh, also Cherryfall, I think. Sheโ€™s mainish, especially In TAQ. I love her though and would prefer she not had a mate, but whatever. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sky
          November 18, 2017 at 1:22 am

CherryXStorm. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rainbowness

• Nighthawk
            November 18, 2017 at 3:53 am

Using your reasoning, Stormcloud has no development and Cherryfall is a strong character who doesn’t need a mate.

• Sky
              November 18, 2017 at 4:24 am

Not true, actually. Cherryfall has been shown to enjoy gossip and she is very bubbly. Stormcloud has lots of development in Bramblestar’s Storm and is a majpr-ish character. Boom.

Rainbowness

• Nighthawk
      November 17, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I still don’t get why it’s SO TERRIBLE RAHHH that Ivypool has a mate. I think Fernsong is a good fit, he just needs a chance. I’d disagree with the ‘people tend to not mix well’ because there are cats who have different personalities and they make great couples. For example, Ferncloud and Dustpelt. Like I said before, I think it’d be boring if every mate pairing had similar personalities and were all alike. It’d be like being mates with themselves. It’d just be silly. People just want something to be angry about.

Also, I got bored and made a list of (mostly) every alive cat who’s single.
      SHE-CATS
      Violetshade
      Mistystar (rip… blackclaw?)
      Blossomheart
      Cloudmist
      Bellaleaf
      Leafstar (rip billystorm)
      Cherryfall
      Lilyheart (rip snowbush, your death was a waste)
      Daisy (rip spiderleg, even tho he sucked as a dad)
      Rosepetal

Sneezecloud
      Jayclaw
      Owlnose
      Macgyver
      Harrybrook
      Rabbitleap

Obviously not including Kits and Apprentices bc I’m not gonna be THAT guy.

I included those who had mates that died or broke up.

• Sky
        November 17, 2017 at 11:14 pm

80% of those cats are ridiculously minor, so they don’t count. The ones with dead mates also don’t count.

Also, IvyXFern haters don’t just want something to be mad about. They genuinely dislike the IvyXFern ship and have their reasons. It’s like if you expressed your opinion and I replied, “Hahaha people like you just want something to be mad about XD.”

Rainbowness

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
          November 18, 2017 at 1:52 am

Sorry I did the same thing.

Looking for a mentor!

• Nighthawk
          November 18, 2017 at 3:53 am

I told you, I just made the list out of curiosity. Does having a mate make a cat less important? Or less interesting? No, it does not. And yes, it does seem like many of the “haters” are looking for something to be mad about. I genuinely don’t get the backlash at it. Now, Thorn/Blossom, that’s a total trash ship. But Fern/Ivy actually makes sense and over time, I hope you’ll see it.

• ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
        November 17, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Agreeing with Nighthawk! ๐Ÿ™‚ That way they balance each other out.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
          November 18, 2017 at 1:52 am

Same.

Looking for a mentor!

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
      November 18, 2017 at 1:51 am

What fallensnow said…
      Plus Briarlight!
      And there are lots of cats who had mates who are dead.
      Leafstar
      Daisy
      Mistystar (mystery mate)
      Lilyheart
      Hmmm… my mind is blank
      And Leafpool! She isnโ€™t with Crowfeather anymore.
      Med. cats!
      Mothwing
      Willowshine
      Frecklewish
      And…
      Iโ€™m done.
      Wait no…
      Rosepetal
      Cherryfall
      Is Sedgewhisker single? I think
      Whitetail is I think
      Larkwing and Featherpelt (some random WindClan warriors nobody cares about that I think are single. ๐Ÿ˜)
      Duskfur is?
      Minnowtail maybe?
      Curlfeather?
      Shimmerpelt?
      Havenpelt
      Brackenpelt
      Lakeheart
      Blossomheart
      Bellaleaf
      Fallowfern? I forget. Does she have a mate?
      *Gasps*
      Icewing! She is single and does something in the series! *more gasps* ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ

I may have just scanned the Darkest Night Alliances. Completely.

Looking for a mentor!

• Sky
        November 18, 2017 at 2:23 am

Icewing is not single. In fact, she is mother to A LOT of kits. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cats who were widowed do not count, and neither to ridiculously minor ones. That cancels out about 98% of your listed cats.

Rainbowness

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
          November 18, 2017 at 5:17 am

Sorry. I just felt like doing this. And youโ€™re right about Icewing. But Briarlight. Sheโ€™s kind of not minor right? But then thereโ€™s BriarXJay…

Looking for a mentor!

2. Juniperpool
    November 17, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Once again- if i told you if twigbranch earned her warrior name in the bn bonus scene, i am wrong

3. Elmwhisker
    November 17, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Ugh Rip. Why do I feel like Twig and Violet are kind of the new Dove/Ivy. I only say this because everyone seems to like Violet more (the one with a more… dramatic I guess, background) than Twig.
    I hope Twig doesn’t get as much hate as Dove does.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
      November 18, 2017 at 1:33 am

Agreed

Looking for a mentor!

• Butterflyflower
      November 18, 2017 at 3:45 am

Is it weird then that I prefer Dove over Ivy (I still like Ivy though!), but I prefer Violet over Twig (and of course I still like Twig! She’s also really cute with Finpaw! ๐Ÿ˜€)? ๐Ÿ˜›

• November 18, 2017 at 4:53 am

Nah, we’re in the same boat. I prefer Ivypool over Dovewing, but then I prefer Twigbranch over Violetshine.

Twigbranch is so underrated ;-;

4. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
    November 18, 2017 at 1:33 am

My game got buried… hereโ€™s a repost!
    I forgot about my game here, sorry guys. Letโ€™s forget that roundโ€ฆ
    New game! I give you a couple and you give them kits. Just for fun, sorry, no leaderboard. (I canโ€™t be bothered to find the last rounds underneath all these comments.)
    Couple: TWIGXFIN yes the best new couple ever.
    Okay, sorry. Go go go! Make them cute little kitties!

And hereโ€™s the ones I have so far so I donโ€™t forget about them. Sorry if you didnโ€™t want me to post your reply… I just want to make sure I judge them!

Batflight
    November 17, 2017 at 10:29 am
    Okay, TwigxFin kits, here we go!
    1. Gracklekit โ€“ > Gracklepaw โ€“ > Grackleflight: A light grey tom with darker grey legs and face.
    2. Rootkit โ€“ > Rootpaw โ€“ > Rootheart: A light brown she-cat with green eyes.
    3. Petalkit โ€“ > Petalpaw โ€“ > Petalclaw: A dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes.

Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    November 17, 2017 at 3:06 pm
    Poolkit, a sleek dark gray tom-kit with green eyes and lighter colored legs. Future name Poolstep.

Meadowkit, a splotchy brown and gray she-kit with thick glossy fur and yellow eyes. Future name Meadowtuft.

Dustkit, a pale ginger tabby she-cat with thin reddish brown stripes and amber eyes. Future name Dustflower.

Fallensnow
    November 17, 2017 at 6:08 pm
    TwigXFinโ€™s Kits:
    Brookkit โ€“ silver she-cat with amber eyes (Brookshine)
    Dunekit โ€“ Sandy gray tom with pale ginger paws (Dunebreeze)
    Tundrakit โ€“ pale gray tom with amber eyes and white paws, underbelly, and muzzle (Tundrasong)

I hope you like these!

Looking for a mentor!

• Nighthawk
      November 18, 2017 at 4:03 am

Eh, it’s a young ship and they’re both (technically) apprentices.

But, if I made some kits up on the spot:

Hawkkit-brown tom with ginger paws like hawk’s talons and blue eyes, named after Hawkwing (Hawkswoop)

Galekit-gray she-cat with silver stripes and green eyes (Galestorm)

Silverkit-silver and ginger tabby tom with green eyes (Silversun or Silverstrike)

5. TwigXFinShipper
    November 18, 2017 at 4:00 am

Twigbranch and Finpaw’s future kits. There’s gonna be some lil’ kitties for the future, am I right? I mean they are literally the PURRFECT couple <3

Brookkit – pale silvery gray she-kit with ginger legs, fluffy fur and green eyes(Brookstream, warrior or medicine cat possibly?)
    Pebblekit – sleek dark gray tom-kit with dark yellow eyes and pebble-like specks along his back that are ginger(Pebblesplash, medicine cat possibly?)
    Branchkit – thick-furred pale brown tom-kit with darker coloured legs, a long, winded tail and deep green eyes(Branchfall/step, warrior possibly?)

Maybe four kits? The more the merrier!
    Spottedkit – a splotchy gray and brown she-kit with a paler muzzle, chest and underbelly with darker legs, wide ears and bright yellow eyes(Spottedheart)

I hope you like these!