2,101 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. ASundaeThatsAmazing
    March 30, 2018 at 12:18 pm

I think there was an error on page 254 of Darkest Night. Somewhere on the page, it says “Violetpaw could see there was something wrong.” Violetpaw was still on the patrol with the missing SkyClan cats at the time. I’m pretty sure they meant Twigpaw and not Violetpaw.

2. Spencer
    April 1, 2018 at 4:11 am

Kate, where do you think scourge and Darktail went when they died, and I think Alderhearts apprentice should be Dewwhisker, or Fuzzytail.
    And I think you should right a book about a dark forest cat with unknown history for example Shredtail, Silverhawk, Redwillow, Maggottail or Rushtooth. 🐈

3. Spencer
    April 1, 2018 at 4:24 am

I think you should make some books about some dark forest cats with unknown history like Silverhawk, Shredtail, Redwillow, Rushtooth, or Maggottail.

4. DefectiveWarrior
    April 18, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Welp, After Reading This Book I am thoroughly disappointed. I am sorry to say but this is probably the worst warriors book I have ever read. There was so much wasted potential with Needletail, and really a cat that can see the dead? Sigh… sounds like some kind of fanfiction. I know the Erin Hunter’s probably did not agree with the majority of the community’s ideas for Needletail but honestly! That book was horrible, I just hope River Of Fire is better, I mean with an epic title like that it better be good :> Still a huge fan of Warrior Cats and will never stop reading, writing, and drawing Warriors!

5. FireFlame:)123
    April 27, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Hey Kate, When will Sparkpelt and Larksong have kits? I mean their like the perfect couple!
    I also have been thinking of names; Sunkit, Lilykit, Blazekit.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 5, 2018 at 4:23 pm

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

6. Sparky
    June 14, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Tree x Violetshine???? I DON’T WANT IT!!! WHY?? Because i see Violetshine like a asexual she-cat..why every fermale need a Tom?? Why the strong she-cats have mate??? Can’t they do a live of loyalty?? Pls don’t make Violetshine whit him!!! Violetshine need to be a good warrior, Tree can be a good medicine cat for me