2,111 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Cherrystorm
    August 16, 2017 at 7:56 pm

I know this doesn’t relate to Darkest Night, but I have a question…

Are Black Ear and his siblings in StarClan? And I guess I should ask if you know anyone else from Dawn of the Clans that is in StarClan or Dark Forest.

Also, a few more questions..

. Did Bristlekit, Emberkit, Mistlekit, Webkit, and Hatchkit die as kits, or did they become apprentices and warriors first? (The last four are from Cloudstar’s Journey)
    .Were Applefrost, Shyheart, and Willownose warriors, medicine cats, or apprentices?
    .And was Petal and Fox’s mother a rogue, loner, or kittypet. Thanks!

• Sky
      August 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I’m pretty sure the ancients from Dawn of the Clans live in a separate part of StarClan, but more of a part of StarClan than a totally different StarClan(like the Tribe of Endless Hunting.)

2019, here I come!

• Jackdaw
      August 19, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I’m guessing Black Ear and his siblings are in StarClan because most of the time, keyword most, cats don’t go to the Dark Forest for no reason.

I think at least one of them died because didn’t it say in Firestar’s Quest that a kit fell in the river, they were the only kits.

Idk about Shyheart and Applefrost but i think someone (Kate, Cherith, Vicky, or Su) said Willownose is/should be Shellheart’s mother sooo unless there is a nother forbidden relationshop yeah.

Sorry for bad spelling

• Cherrystorm
        August 21, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Thanks for your opinions! I am a part of Warriors Wiki though, and order for it to count as a cite, I must get Kate’s confirmation. Thanks anyway! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sparrowwing
      September 3, 2017 at 8:21 am

Hiii i can answer some of your questions

Black ear and his sibbilings WERE in starclan , but i read that if no one remembers them, they will fade away. so i think that happens to them.

I think petal / petalnose’s mother is a kittypet , since she was a kittypet herself.

2. August 17, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Kate, do you think Stormfur, Brook, Lark and Pine are alive and well?
    What do you think Lark and Pine were to-bes for?
    Also, favourite dessert?

rip

• Kate
      August 18, 2017 at 12:12 pm

I only know my favourite dessert – lemon meringue pie!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• August 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Oooh I like that too!
        My personal favourite is bundt cake! Ever heard of Nothing Bundt Cakes?

rip

• Kate
          August 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm

No – is that a thing? ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• August 19, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Yeah! It’s a store in America, and I just so happen to have the only store in Canada not so far away from me! They have cream cheese icing and aaaaaaaa they’re heavenly

rip

• Kate
              August 20, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Awesome! I’m going to google…. ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• August 20, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I have a Nothing Bundt Cakes like 5 mins away from my house. They are the BEST. My favorite is the double chocolate chip!

• Kate
                  August 21, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I hope one day they’ll come to the UK!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• August 21, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I hope they will too kate! youre missing out XD
                  my personal favourite is cinnamon swirl

rip

• Wistep
                  August 21, 2017 at 6:39 pm

I love everything from Nothing Bundt Cakes because
                  THE FROSTING IS PURE AMAZINGNESS

• August 20, 2017 at 4:38 pm

I reccomend going to it if you have the chance

(im freaking out i just interacted with one of the authors of warriors aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

rip

• Kate
                  August 21, 2017 at 5:47 pm

…and about cakes! With Cakestar! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• August 21, 2017 at 6:20 pm

this makes me so happy
                  thank you kate for noticing a lil bby apprentice like me i feel so honoured

rip

• Kate
                  August 22, 2017 at 11:33 am

๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Bluefire of Stormclan
      August 23, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Personally, I think Stormfur and Brook should be alive. I mean, Graystripe just died of old age, and Stormfur’s his kit, so Stormfur is only as old as Squirrelflight or Leafpool or Bramblestar.. He should still be alive, unless he was killed by a sharpclaw(mountain lion) or something (like his sister). Brook’s basically the same age, so she should be alive too. I ‘m not sure who Lark and Pine are, but if they’re any younger/the same age as Stormfur and Brook, they should by all logic be alive unless killed by unnatural causes.

• Sundance
        August 23, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Where did you find that information about Graystripe? Did you get Tigerheart’s Shadow early? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (If not, then he’d still be alive as of right now.)
        I agree with you about Stormfur and Brook!

• Foxtail
          August 29, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Lark and Pine are Stormfur’s and Brook’s kits

• Ashmist
        August 24, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Did Grey die?! Where? :O :O

• Mintpaw (Mintflame, Minty)
        January 20, 2018 at 12:10 am

Since when did Graystripe die of old age? Can you see the future?

3. Bluebellpaw who is so lazy
    August 17, 2017 at 9:11 pm

kate does bramblestar still have all his 9 lives?

• Kate
      August 18, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Good question. I’m not sure. Has anyone been keeping count?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
        August 18, 2017 at 12:23 pm

He hasn’t lost any lives that we know of, but Firestar would lose a life or two between arcs so maybe during the period between the end of Bramblestar’s Storm and The Apprentice’s Quest he lost his first life, but I don’t think he’s lost more than one as of now.

• Kate
          August 19, 2017 at 10:44 pm

I don’t know exactly, but it seems likely he’d have lost a life or two between arcs…I think we’re all going to have to W.A.S on this one ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sky
        August 18, 2017 at 1:25 pm

I think so.

2019, here I come!

• August 18, 2017 at 1:36 pm

I feel like he should have lost some by now but I’m not sure whether he has or not.

• Bluebellpaw
        August 18, 2017 at 6:20 pm

i looked on the warriors wiki it said nothing about him losing a life and i quickly looked over some books like bramblestar’s storm, AVOS series and what i read over bramblestar never lost a life, but i could be wrong

i thought you said weast

• Bluebellpaw
          August 18, 2017 at 6:33 pm

also going to ask you something else that is completely unrelated, but for BlogClan’s 10th anniversary in 2018 will BlogClan throw like a huge online party thing? i just want to know even though it’s next year

i thought you said weast

• Jaysnow
        August 19, 2017 at 4:31 am

Hi, Bluebellpaw!

As far as the reader knows, he hasn’t lost any yet.

4. Snowflower
    August 20, 2017 at 2:09 am

Kate, two questions:

What does Reedpaw of SkyClan look like? We only know that she is a pale tabby.

Did Mistystar lose a life during the battle in the beginning of Shattered Sky? She was pretty badly injured.

• Smokepaw (fall)
      August 20, 2017 at 5:39 pm

I am not an author, but I post my theory:
      I think Reedpaw is brown tabby. Mistystar… I believe she would die in Tigerheart’s Shadow or shortly after, because she is so old…

• Snowflower
        August 22, 2017 at 1:32 am

Hm, well I doubt Mistystar will die in TS. It’s practically a journey SE, so Tigerheart won’t even be with the Clans for most of it. If Mistystar does die, then I believe it would be during the main series. Don’t forget that book 5 is called “River of Fire”. Though I still believe that Leafstar should die first due to being a leader for so much longer. She became leader in “Firestar’s Quest” while Mistystar became leader in “Fading Echoes”.

Yeah, I think Reedpaw is either a pale brown tabby since both her father and one of her brothers is brown, or a pale gray tabby since both her mother and her other brother are gray.

5. Smokepaw (fall)
    August 20, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Please, add in Warrior Cats a character named Hyenakit. Maybe the one of Tigerheart and Dovewingโ€™s kits? But, you can name Hyenakit another kit, maybe in another Warrior Cats book. I think Hyenakit is a light tabby (or spotted) she-kit with long fur.
    You can give prefix Hyena one of StarClan cats.

Really, name with prefix Hyena would be really, because Warriors know about lions, tigers and leopards, and maybe about hyenas โ€“ too?

• Bluefire of Stormclan
      August 23, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Isn’t a hyena technically closer to a dog though?

Also, random question, why do cats name their kit Mousekit or Foxkit or Thrushkit (etcetera)? They’re either naming their kits after fresh-kill or enemies! They might as well name a kit Dogkit or Twolegkit, or just Preykit! It doesn’t make sense to me. Also, do cats know what apples and cherries are? they name their kits after them. I think this should be considered. Where did they get the knowledge of these things. Did they always know that a birch tree is a birch tree or an oak is an oak? what about ivy? alder trees? a lake? did they get the words from twolegs? If not, where did they get them? sorry, I’m rambling now. But someone answer please!

• August 24, 2017 at 12:32 am

The name Preykit made me laugh! When hearing it, cats would either think it meant prey, like mice and birds, or praying. The poor kit would either be thought to be very weak or very, very close to StarClan! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Butterflyflower
        August 25, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Hyenas actually are closer to cats ๐Ÿ™‚ , but Saber Tooth Tigers were closer to dogs so… ๐Ÿ˜›

• clampatch
        September 3, 2017 at 2:25 am

i actually have my headcanon answers for these if thats what you were looking for :O

1) as I see it, cats do respect prey animals as non-food animals as well, which is why they have to give a prayer for taking its life, or make it part of the code to not to waste it. After all humans give their kids names like Ava, meaning Bird, and actively eat birds all of the time. and i think naming them after enemies is just like how a people are tempted to give children names like “wolf”, because predator names sound cool to us!

2) apple/cherry are names for trees (though they may know what the fruits look like as well–both trees could grow in the wild in the Clan’s climate afaik)
        > and a side note, I’m sure kittypets or strays who have joined in the past can pool knowledge about some twoleg/foreign things. i’m a fan of the theory that this is how the clans knew of tigers, but eventually the stories of these animals were muddled enough that they became myths to the cats.

3) i imagine that cats would know these plants by scent, and then when they developed (feline) language, they made a word for them. you could ask the same about humans–did humans always know the difference between a flower and a tree? of course they did, they just didn’t have words for them until, well, until they made words for them. Its hard for me to tell what you mean by “a birch tree is a birch,” but they would be able to tell it apart from other trees, and im sure they don’t know what twolegs call them.

4) the cats must speak a feline language, and it’s only translated into human languages for the purpose of us understanding them. otherwise they would understand twolegs when they speak!

[he/they]

6. Ashmist
    August 24, 2017 at 8:46 pm

I wonder who’s now gonna be the new deputy of WindClan..

I was thinking, maybe Leaftail?
    She’s barely mentioned in the series, but I’ve been looking through the WindClan warriors in Shattered Sky, and also remembered the age thing, so, Crowfeather seems just a bit too old?
    Leaftail has been around since Eclipse, and she’s had 2 apprentices, wich are now both full warriors.

There was also Emberfoot, also around since Eclipse, more mentioned and also with 2 apprentices, but only 1 of them is already a warrior. Smokepaw is still an apprentice.

Maybe it could be 1 of these two..?

• Sundance
      August 24, 2017 at 8:48 pm

The deputy of WindClan was actually revealed in the Allegiance for Tigerheart’s Shadow, so check that out if you want to know! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ashmist
        August 24, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Mouse-dung.. I just saw who it was :O

• Sky
      August 24, 2017 at 9:13 pm

None of the cats you listed are deputy of WindClan.

2019, here I come!

• Butterflyflower
      August 24, 2017 at 11:09 pm

I wanted Emberfoot to be Onestar’s second deputy becuase I like the name Emberstar more than Harestar (Harespring was such a good name…)

• Foxtail
        August 29, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Leaftail is actually a tom too

7. Lynxclaw
    August 26, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Kate, do you think Briarlight can have kits?

#JayLight

• Kate
      August 29, 2017 at 10:22 am

Nope. ๐Ÿ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Elmwhisker
        August 30, 2017 at 8:51 pm

A mate not be tol farfetch’d… right??

8. Snowstorm
    August 27, 2017 at 5:17 pm

I really hope Pebbleshine comes back soon! Hawkwing wouldd be so sad if she didn’t. I also hope Hawkwing gets a new apprentice. He needs one!

• Foxtail
      August 29, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Wow Alderheart and Sparkpelt are really famous (they have a popular family kinda). Their father is Clan leader, their mother is deputy, their cousin is deputy as well as their uncle, that cousin’s brother is medicine cat (he died though), their aunt is a medicine cat and their other cousins once had powers and are really cool, their grandfather is the savior practically, their other grandfather is a killer, Alderheart himself is a medicine cat, uh….yeah!

• Jaysnow
      September 3, 2017 at 10:29 pm

It’s been established that Pebbleshine’s dead, though….

• Elmwhisker
        September 5, 2017 at 5:33 am

Where was this confirmed?

9. Briarsong
    August 31, 2017 at 4:04 am

hey kate, did Violetpaw or Twigpaw join SkyClan? I know one of them did, but once it says twigpaw and the other Violetpaw

• Russetfeather
      August 31, 2017 at 11:34 am

Spoilers!

She's a modโ€ฆthat talks!

• Foxtail
        August 31, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I think it was Violetpaw but idk (yeah I still haven’t read the new series)

10. Ryedapple
    September 4, 2017 at 1:03 am

when will the allegiances be released? hopefully soon, since the book is almost two moths away.

• Sky
      September 4, 2017 at 1:45 am

The allegiances were released in the sampler.

2019, here I come!

• Ryedapple
        September 4, 2017 at 4:25 pm

thanks for telling me! where was the sampler released? i cant find it on any of the websites

• Jaysnow
          September 4, 2017 at 7:02 pm

I think Sky means the TS sample. Darkest Night sample isn’t out yet.
          However, it is probably the same as the Tigerheart’s Shadow (TS) sample.