2,129 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Raventoast
    November 4, 2017 at 8:24 am

Is this six toed cat a nod to “The Princess Bride”?

• maddy
      December 15, 2017 at 10:49 pm

yeas!! when I read six toed cat, I thought of Blackstar who is polydactyl (six toed)!! lol

2. Brambleblaze
    November 4, 2017 at 7:11 pm

I think it should be IvyXMole. Ivypool and Fernsong are RELATED!!

• Sorrelshine
      November 5, 2017 at 7:21 am

Distantly, they only share less than 1% of a blood relation being third cousins.

• maddy
      December 15, 2017 at 10:50 pm

yes!! there is a whole series about how lion blaze (fern’s father) and dovewing (ivy pool’s sister) are related!! also ivy is more than a few moons older than fern… heh. heh..

3. Duststorm
    November 5, 2017 at 1:50 am

Jaysnow, I would take your offer, but I can’t. When THS came out, the spoiler page kind of ruined 3 surprise scenes for me. So, I am going to wait until get my hands on it on November 10 (preordered on Amazon). Oh PLUS, if you haven’t finished OotS, I strongly do NOT recommend reading the Warriors Cat Guide books. I made the mistake of doing that while reading the 1st series(LOL). I am trying to avoid any possible spoilers, so I’ll stay away from BlogClan from 11/03 until I read DN.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Jaysnow
      November 5, 2017 at 8:19 am

That’s alright, Duststorm! Don’t feel bad about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Duststorm
    November 5, 2017 at 2:10 am

Ok, time to take the quiz to the insane level of difficulty. I am challenging all BlogClan cats to answer these 5 questions(Jaysnow(creator of 100+ pages on wikia) , Wavesplash(100% on last quiz), and Mapledrift(100% on last quiz) particularly.
    1. Which cat taught Moth Flight some herb basics during the first moon of Moth Flight’s medicine cat career?
    2. Who is Tigerstar’s mother? (Answer for both leaders)
    3. Name one of Mistystar’s lost(dead) kits.
    4. Who is Reena(rouge)’s mother and father?
    5. Who is Yellowfang’s grandmother?
    As Usual, USING THE WARRIORS WIKIA AND ANY BOOKS IS PROHIBITED. I do admit that I had to check the wikia for question 3. Good Luck. These are some of the hardest questions I can think of, so don’t feel bad if you didn’t get 100% accuracy. Answers will be revealed on Monday Afternoon (U.S. time EDT).

The Ending of AVoS...

• Elmwhisker
      November 5, 2017 at 2:50 am

Um
      1. Cloudspots??
      2.Leopardfoot, Tawnypelt
      3.Primrosepaw
      4. I wish I knew
      5. Silverflame

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
      November 5, 2017 at 3:46 am

1. Reed Tail (I think that’s his name)
      2. Leopardfoot for the evil Tigerstar and Tawnypelt for Tigerheart, now Tigerstar the Second XD
      3. How about all of them which are: Primrosepaw, Pikepaw, and Perchkit ๐Ÿ˜›
      4. Uh idk because I haven’t read Tallstar’s Revenge yet
      5. Silverflame! ๐Ÿ˜€

Faith it 'til you make it

• Duskpaw
      November 5, 2017 at 4:15 am

Reed Tail?
      Tigerstar 1- Leopardfoot, Tigerstar 2- Tawnypelt
      Pikepaw
      Algernon and someone that I can’t remember…
      Silverflame

• November 5, 2017 at 5:06 am

1) Reed Tail
      2) Leopardfoot and Tawnypelt. Second Tigerstar is a TS spoiler, so please keep it on the TS spoiler page. ^^
      3) Primrosekit

November 5, 2017 at 5:55 pm

1. Micah?
      2. Leopardfoot and Tawnypelt
      3. Primrosepaw
      4. Algernon and Bess?
      5. Silverflame

• Sky of Autumn Leaves(It's still just Sky!)
      November 5, 2017 at 6:33 pm

1: I think Micah

2: Leopardfoot and Tawnypelt

3: Primrosepaw(haha I love Mistystar so I know all of her kits)

4: Algernon and Bess

5: Silverflame! ๐Ÿ™‚

• November 5, 2017 at 8:43 pm

1. Dappled Pelt I think because in the start of her medicine cat career
      2. Leopardfoot and Tawnypelt
      3. Primrosepaw
      4. Algernon I believe and Bess
      5. Silverflame

January 16 is a special day...

• Snowstorm
      November 6, 2017 at 12:55 am

1) Micah
      2) Leopardfoot for Tigerstar 1 and Tawnypelt for Tigerstar 2.
      3) Pikepaw, Primrosepaw, and Perchkit

3. Primrosepaw
      4. Bess and Algernon
      5. Silverflame

• Maplefrost
      January 4, 2018 at 10:59 pm

1. Reed Tail or Swift Minnow
      2. Leopardfoot (Dark forest Tigerstar) Tawnypelt (Good Tigerstar)
      3. Primrosepaw
      4. Bess and Algernon.
      5. Silverflame.
      Hope I got it right! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Hazeltuft
    November 5, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Okay, I’m sorry, but I can’t wait any longer. Could someone please spoil this book for me?

• Jaysnow
      November 5, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Is it okay with BlogClanners if I spoil stuff here or not? Really wanna talk to someone about it.

• Anonymous
        November 6, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I actually encourage it.

• November 6, 2017 at 10:21 pm

This is a spoiler page, but personally I’d prefer of you wait for the book to be actually released before discussing it, however if you have a spoiler warning, especially before its release, I think it’s fine.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Jaysnow
          November 6, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Yeah, that’s why I was asking.

• Jaysnow
        November 6, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Hey, that’s the one I wrote

• Anonymous
          November 6, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Oh, I was wondering how the information was obtained, but now I see the approach.

This excerpt answers a notable number of questions.

• Mackrelpaw
          November 7, 2017 at 5:17 pm

thats cool

• Anonymous
        November 6, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Thanks.

• Jaysnow
          November 7, 2017 at 9:55 am

No problem.

• Magmawing
        November 7, 2017 at 7:30 am

what about the B&N bonus scene?

6. Snowflower
    November 6, 2017 at 12:24 am

Kate, I’m just wondering, but does Violetshine (love the name) have amber or yellow eyes? During the allegiances of Shattered Sky and Tigerheart’s Shadow she is mentioned with yellow eyes. I think the same goes for Darkest Night (don’t have the book in front of me). And she’s mentioned to have the same yellow eyes as her father, Hawkwing.

She was mentioned with amber eyes at one point in Thunder and Shadow, which might be why that is listed as her official eye description on the wiki.

• Kate Scary
      November 8, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Yellow/amber – depends on the light ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
        November 8, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Ooh is that her warrior name????!!!!!!! I LOVE it! Violetshine is perfect and so pretty. ๐Ÿ˜Š Do we know what Twigpaw’s is?

Faith it 'til you make it

• Kate Scary
          November 10, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Twigbranch

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sky
            November 10, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Twigbranch…. rather interesting…

2019, here I come!

• November 10, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Not big on the name. Hopefully I’ll get used to it.

• Stormheart
              November 18, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I’m glad Twigbrach’s warrior name wasn’t Twigshine. No offense but for those who thought Twigbranch should’ve had the shine suffix in her name instead of her sister I think Twigshine is a dumb name cuz who’s heard of a shiny twig. Violets may not usually shine but some do and they are beautiful.

• Jay Skellington, The Pumpkin Queen
                November 19, 2017 at 7:02 am

I dunno, the bark on a twig can look kinda shiny in a heavy rain, when the bark’s sleek with rain. ๐Ÿ˜› Not to mention, who ever saw a squirrel fly? These names aren’t always meant to be taken literally, sometimes they’re meant to address the personality of a cat than to fit exactly with the prefix.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
                  November 19, 2017 at 7:27 am

Well there are “flying” squirrels……..

And Twigshine sounds nice in general and flows well in my opinion, but I like Twigbranch as well and Violetshine is a beautiful name too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Jay Skellington, The Pumpkin Queen
                  November 19, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Haha, true, though I doubt the Clan have run into any of those. ^^

I dunno, I can’t say I like Twigbranch as a name. Twigs and branches are pretty much the same thing. It’s like naming Fireheart Fireflame, or Mistyfoot Mistyfog, or Stonefur Stonerock or something. It’s just really repetitive and doesn’t add anything to what was already there. I just can’t get used to it. I do love Violetshine, though. ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Sundance
                  November 19, 2017 at 8:57 pm

I agree, Jayie!

• December 17, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Yep, Same! Honestly, I think Twigbranch is my least favorite name of warriors.

~s w e a t e r s e a s o n~

• Jaysnow
            November 10, 2017 at 7:05 pm

What did you want Twigbranch’s name to be?

• Kate
              November 14, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Twigshade

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• maddy
              December 15, 2017 at 10:52 pm

twigbranch?

• Stormheart
            November 18, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Non DN SPOLIERS AHEAD!

Btw Cinderheart should’ve had her 2nd litter by now. So while weren’t Cinderhearts 2nd litter of kits featured or mentioned in DN? And on wariors wiki Hearther is no longer mentioned as Onestar’s daughter so that means she’s not Onestar’s daughter. If Onestar isn’t Heathertails father then who is? and who is Heathertails mother? Also Cloudtials father isn’t named Oliver so that cat who looked like him in Firestar’s Quest isn’t Cloudtail’s father. Nor was his name Oliver as his page was deleted so he’s semi-canon. Why do you Erin’s reveal the names who previously unknown cats who are related to the characters only 2 say that that not-canon? And who are Darktail’s littermates? Is Darktail in the place of no-stars? Or did he not go to any afterlife?

• Flowerstep
              November 29, 2017 at 4:30 am

You know, I don’t think cats like Darktail have an afterlife, like how kitty pets and rouges don’t. And you are so right: What happened to Cinderheart’s 2nd litter, and who are Darktail’s littermate. Probably, the litter was born sometime during the book and wasn’t mentioned, and Darktail’s sibs didn’t have names since they died at birth, I think. I’m sure Heathertail is still Onestar’s daughter though, wiki page or not. And as for Oliver, I don’t know. I think Smudge is Cloudtail’s dad (Or I hope :)) Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

• Jayfrost
                November 29, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Smudge was fixed by the vet, so I donโ€™t think he could be their dad.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Minnowpool
            December 15, 2017 at 10:56 pm

I think twig frond would be pretty, anything with frond (in my opinion) sounds cool. Frond, rools off the tounge so nicely..

• Christmas Cake
              December 17, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Twigfrond! ๐Ÿ™‚ Lovely!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        November 8, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Thanks for the answer! c: That’s interesting.

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
          November 10, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Whoa really?! Is that confirmed? Well I mean you are one of the authors so probably but….๐Ÿ˜›

Faith it 'til you make it

7. Quietstorm
    November 6, 2017 at 7:36 am

SPOILERS FOR THE PROLOUGE OF DARKEST NIGHT

So I read an excerpt from the book on the warriors website, and I have some theories about the prologue. In it, a yellow tomcat remarks upon the coldness of a river and notes that it smells like the mountains, before seeing a cat who turns out to be needletail (!!!) She seems upset, and says that she has made many mistakes and trusted the wrong cat, and that she needs this yellow tomcat’s help to make things right. He then remarks that he notices a glow around her that he’d seen somewhere before that means that a cat is dead. the prologue ends with him asking “Needletail, how did you die?”

So, I guess Needletail is now confirmed dead, but I have a lot of questions, like who is this mysterious yellow tomcat? I think it is Tree (a loner from the Thunder and Shadow Bonus scene.) In the warriors wiki, he is clearly described as being yellow-colored, just like the cat in the prologue. Also, Tree and Needletail formed a bond after he took care of her when she was a lost apprentice who just been dropped by an owl. She even asked him to join her clan! The prologue states that (tree?) hasn’t seen Needletail in a while, which I thought meant that she snuck off to visit him as a warrior (no surprise) although she would have obviously not have been able to visit in the last months of her life, being a prisoner of Darktail and all. This would also explain why he referred to her as Needletail, since she was an apprentice when they first met.

I also wonder where they are. Since Needletail is dead, does this take place in Straclan or something? I don’t think so, because it is described as being cold, and don’t seasons not affect Starclan really? (correct me if I’m wrong though.) That would make it seem like tree/the mysterious cat is alive, but then how would he be able to see Needletail? Is her spirit wandering? He mentioned seeing a dead cat before, maybe he has powers like Goosefeather? Anyway, I’m super psyched for the book to come out!!!!

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
      November 6, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Skimmed through that because now I honestly am stopping reading spoilers!!!!! I saw only the words Needletail, rogues, and uh that she could be alive due to the prologue. Ahhhh *closes eyes tightly so that she doesn’t read anymore* ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Faith it 'til you make it

• Mackrelpaw
      November 7, 2017 at 5:19 pm

i Think its beacuse she is not at peace. its a geuss

• Brambleburr
      December 16, 2017 at 10:14 pm

I read the book and *SPOILER? idk*

She hasn;t found starclan yet, violetpaw says. and she needed to help the cats find Tree cuz he’s in a prophecy he has six toes on one of his back paws

8. Otterpaw's Creative Thanksgiving Name (Otterbrook/Ottie)
    November 6, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Yay! I just ordered Darknest Night in my library, and I’m first! (warriors books are super popular)

9. November 6, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Well, I guess Needletail is definitely dead, excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

10. Duststorm
    November 7, 2017 at 12:01 am

Jaysnow, I think spoiling should take place on Tuesday (Of course USA time zone because 80% of us are from the USA.). I am going to stay away from BlogClan until this weekend after I read the book. Super pumped about the Darkest Night release, as well as the new Jeff Kinney release tommorow.
    Here are the answers to the quiz…
    1. Reed Tail
    2. Tawnypelt and Leopardfoot
    3. Multiple Answers Accepted! (such as Pikepaw or PRpaw)
    4. Algernon and Bess
    5. Silverflame
    One cat got it all right, another got 90% (answered Q4 halfway). No one I think made below a 40%.

The Ending of AVoS...