1,612 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
    November 10, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Game containing spoilers for DN so thatโ€™s why itโ€™s on this page!
    Rules: I give you a couple. Give them kits! I will probably post on Fridays or Saturdays. Every week. There will be a leaderboard. The kits names will be judged separately from the number of kits but the names will go with the descriptions. You get 2 points for winning a kits name and description and 1 point for the number of kits. Description does include gender!
    Couple of the week: You all saw it coming, IvyxFern
    Sorry if you donโ€™t like them… I just like Ivypool
    So give them a litter of kits, what the kits look like, and give the kits names!
    Bonus: Give all your kits warrior names. Winner gets 2 points!
    This is my first game! I tried.
    You may suggest ships for this. I will do TwigxFin and likely SparkxLark.

• Otterpaw's Creative Thanksgiving Name (Otterbrook/Ottie)
      November 10, 2017 at 10:43 pm

I’m okay-ish about IvyXFern, but I prefer Ivypool to not have a mate, but I don’t really care

They have three kits:

Acornkit- white she-kit with pale ginger patches, a stump for a tail, and amber eyes
      Mistkit- sleek-furred silver and white tabby she-kit with icy blue eyes (looks like Ivypool)
      Sagekit- pale ginger tom-kit with a white belly, paws, ear and tail tips, and soft amber eyes

• Sky
      November 11, 2017 at 12:49 am

AHHH I HATE IVYXFERN SORRY

Rainbowness

• Otterpaw's Creative Thanksgiving Name (Otterbrook/Ottie)
        November 11, 2017 at 2:56 am

I don’t exactly hate it, but I DEFINITELY don’t love it! I prefer for Ivypool to have no kits or be a single mother! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sky
          November 11, 2017 at 3:42 am

Agreed.

Rainbowness

• Fallensnow
        November 11, 2017 at 1:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…… I love it. Although I wish she could’ve been with either Foxleap or Hollyleaf (Sadly, I know that those relationships aren’t allowed). I have nothing against Fernsong and I think he can be a good mate for Ivypool.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
        November 11, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Itโ€™s ok I kind of expected some hate. Any suggestions on more ships to do? I will do
        TwigxFin and probably SparkxLark but I donโ€™t like SparkxLark because who in the world is Larksong because we donโ€™t know anything about him. The relationship seems kind of undeveloped and just like boom! Sparkpelt needs a mate so letโ€™s throw Larksong with her whom we know 0 things about!
        Sorry, i guess I just have a very strong opinion.

• Fallensnow
          November 11, 2017 at 7:41 pm

TreeXViolet
          NeedleXAlder

• Fallensnow
          November 11, 2017 at 7:42 pm

I feel the same way about SparkXLark (it’s funny how the rhyme with each other).

• Silverstar
          November 12, 2017 at 9:50 pm

I think (and hope) that Sparkpelt will get a perspective in River of Fire, so then we can see her relationship with Larksong

• Beechflight
      November 11, 2017 at 1:46 am

Two kits- Earlykit and Frostedkit. Warrior names are Earlyfoot and Frostedleaf

Lots of Purrs.

• Beechflight
        November 11, 2017 at 1:51 am

OK I tried to read TAQ, but I haven’t been able to finish it. I just feel like this arc is so distant from the previous arcs (excluding DotC), since like 18 moons pass in between. I didn’t even realize Sorrelstripe, Hollytuft, and Fernsong were Cinderheart and Lionblaze’s kits. Also do you feel sometimes like when a character dies and they weren’t really meant to die that they just “reincarnate” them as a kit with the same prefix?

Lots of Purrs.

• Beechflight
          November 11, 2017 at 1:57 am

Oh and also I guess Sorreltail died in the Great Battle. Guess I missed that.

Lots of Purrs.

• Anonymous
          November 11, 2017 at 3:17 am

Try to push yourself through the first few slow chapters. It will possibly be well worth it.
          Or if you want, just skip to the middle/end, where the books are more interesting.

• Butterflyflower
          November 11, 2017 at 4:36 am

I think it’s more distant because it takes place after Bramblestar’s Storm, which was originally going to be the very last book (aside from the prequels), but then they ended up writing A Vision of Shadows, which I feel like is the most sequel-like series we have right now since it’s like a sequel to Bramblestar’s Storm, and Firestar is dead.
          Fernsong, Sorrelstripe, and Hollytuft were also born in Bramblestar’s Storm (though sometime I forget they’re Lionblaze and Cinderheart’s kits ๐Ÿ˜›), and they were named after cats who died in the Great Battle. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Fallensnow
        November 11, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Those are very nice names!

• Fallensnow
      November 11, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Havenkit- White tom with silver and yellow splotches and amber eyes (Havensong)
      Lightningkit- Yellow tabby she-cat with white paws, underbelly, muzzle, and ears (Lightningblossom)
      Creekkit- Silver tabby tom with amber eyes (Creekstorm)

Hope you like these!

• Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
      November 11, 2017 at 6:56 pm

IvyXFern kits:

Streamkit, a fluffy silver tabby tom with thick darker stripes and blue eyes. His warrior name will be Streamfur.

Yellowkit, a glossy furred yellow she-cat with white paws and pale green eyes. Her warrior name will be Yellowleaf.

Specklekit, a pale silver she-cat with darker flecks across her pelt and amber eyes. Her warrior name will be Specklewing.

Can't rain all the time.

2. Sky
    November 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Wait, Kate, was that a leak? Twigbranch?

Rainbowness

• Kate
      November 14, 2017 at 5:06 pm

๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. November 10, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Kate, may I ask, what will Finpaw’s warrior name be?

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      November 10, 2017 at 9:35 pm

W.A.S!

Writer, photographer, mod

• Fallensnow
      November 11, 2017 at 1:35 pm

I love Finpaw so I want to know as well…. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
      November 11, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Finsplash or Finwhisker would be cool!

Can't rain all the time.

• Fallensnow
        November 11, 2017 at 7:40 pm

I think Finsplash is a cute name. Would Finsong be good as well?

• Silverstar
          November 12, 2017 at 9:51 pm

I like Finsplash and Finwhisker, and I guess Finsong would be okay

• Stormfrost
            November 12, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Finsong and Fernsong are kind of close names. Finsplash would be great!

• Fallensnow
              November 13, 2017 at 9:30 pm

True, I agree with that. I mean, we already have Fernsong in Thunderclan so…. Finsong would be kind of weird.

• Wishpool
                November 14, 2017 at 6:30 pm

I want Fintail! >:)

4. Snowflower
    November 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Kate, how did you choose Twigbranch as Twigpaw’s warrior name? Based on that name, were you originally going to give her another name instead?

• Kate
      November 14, 2017 at 5:06 pm

The editorial team chose it. I’d have chosen Twigshade. What would you choose for her warrior name?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        November 14, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Twigleaf is what I wanted.

• November 14, 2017 at 6:23 pm

I would have chosen Twigflower or Twigleaf. ;v;

• Raventoast
        November 14, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I was wondering if you’d sneak in Twigswitch or Twigchange. Poor girl keeps getting the yips just before her warrior ceremony.

• Snowflower
        November 15, 2017 at 6:08 am

I would’ve chosen Twigheart.

• Kate
          November 15, 2017 at 10:40 am

LOVE Twigheart โค๏ธ

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            November 16, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Twigheart, Twigshine, Twigleaf.

• Fallensnow
        November 16, 2017 at 10:52 pm

I would have said Twigheart after Alderheart or Twigshine after Pebbleshine.

• Happy Katesgiving
          November 17, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Yep. I like that. ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Winterwhisper
        November 17, 2017 at 4:03 am

Twigclaw, maybe. Sheโ€™s fierce, feisty, and full of passion. It seems to fit her imo. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Wishpool
      November 14, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Twigleaf! Twigleaf! I would’ve chosen Twigleaf.

5. Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
    November 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Guys I feel like I am the only one who actually loves Violetpaw’s and Twigpaw’s warrior names: Violetshine and Twigbranch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜› But that’s ok. I will cheer their names by myself….. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Š

Count Your Blessings

• Otterpaw's Creative Thanksgiving Name (Otterbrook/Ottie)
      November 11, 2017 at 2:55 am

I know! They are soo cute!

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
        November 11, 2017 at 6:44 am

Aren’t they? XD Yay another supporter of their names! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

Count Your Blessings

• Sky
      November 11, 2017 at 3:43 am

They ARE cute…

Rainbowness

• Fallensnow
      November 11, 2017 at 1:35 pm

I feel that Twigbranch is a weird name because those two things are practically the same. Also, when did she get her name (Twigpaw)?

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
        November 11, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Ya, when did she get her name…
        *cheering*
        Violetshine! Violetshine! Violetshine!

• Fallensnow
          November 11, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Violetshine! Violetshine! Violetshine!

• November 13, 2017 at 12:05 am

Agreed ๐Ÿ˜›

She got it during the Barnes and Noble bonus scene ^^

ฮฑัั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ฮนะธั•ฮฑะธั” โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”?

• The Shimmering Flame of Cooked Turkey!*Smacks lips* (Shimmerpaw/flame)
      November 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm

I love them! Especially Violetshine.

• Falconbreeze
      November 14, 2017 at 2:38 am

I don’t really like Twigbranch (it could be worse though) all that much, but I quite like Violetshine!

6. Hazeltuft
    November 10, 2017 at 11:49 pm

This book was fantastic! Kate, is there by any chance anything interesting you could tell us about The Darkest Night characters? Like what Ivypool’s kits’ names are, or if anyone of the older cats will pass away in ROF?

• Jaysnow
      November 11, 2017 at 3:21 am

W.A.S

7. Nightflower
    November 11, 2017 at 7:23 am

I wanted ivypool to be single though ๐Ÿ™

8. Brambleclaw
    November 11, 2017 at 11:55 am

Hey Kate did you write Darkest Night? The dedication is to Cherith.

• Kate
      November 14, 2017 at 4:45 pm

An editing error. It appears that the editorial team forgot who wrote it and sent the wrong name to the publisher. It will be corrected in the second print run in December when it will probably be credited to Kate Carey. ๐Ÿ˜›

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
        November 15, 2017 at 6:41 am

So what are we suppose now with a mistake error book that we just got? I ordered the B&N Edition so now do I have to return it for the FIX one? Also, I thought the editorial team was suppose to fix mistakes after Vicky retired from the series. Can’t they learn from their mistakes even the very obvious ones?

• Kate
          November 15, 2017 at 10:39 am

Treasure your book – if it has the wrong name it will be very rare one day ๐Ÿ™‚ Just one print run!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Thanksgiving Willow Wreath (Wistep๏ผ‰
            November 15, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Haha. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Magmawing
            November 15, 2017 at 7:22 pm

What about the reprinted Bramblestar’s Storm that Vicky promise to do? I know that Graystripe mistakenly calls Mistystar and Stonefur his children which angry alot of fans.

Important announcement alert! Toot with the trumpets, please! As many of you know, there is a terrible mistake towards…

Posted by Vicky Holmes: 1/3 of the Erin Hunters! on Thursday, 28 August 2014

• Nighthawk
      November 15, 2017 at 5:11 am

Any chance they will correct the MASSIVE amount of mistakes in the allegiances? RiverClan allegiances give me a headache.

9. Fallensnow
    November 11, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Hey Kate, what is the bonus scene for Darkest Night?

• Kate
      November 14, 2017 at 4:43 pm

W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 11, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Must…………resist……………the spoilers ๐Ÿ˜

• Thanksgiving Willow Wreath (Wistep๏ผ‰
      November 15, 2017 at 12:30 pm

…same, except I’ve already succumbed to the gravitational pull of Darkest Night spoilers.
      rip ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Thunderpaw (heart)
      November 15, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Same here, i havent even read the sight yet lol

Form voltron!