2,130 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. December 30, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Just finished Darkest Night! (i ship finpaw x twigpaw!)

this is a siggy

• โ„๏ธ๐ŸƒWhirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)๐Ÿƒโ„๏ธ
      December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Yesss FinxTwig is so cute!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep sm;)ing

• December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Yasssss me too ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• ๐Ÿ€ Brightkit Who Will Probably Forget to Wear Green ๐Ÿ€
      March 10, 2018 at 2:31 pm

Congrats on finishing Darkest Night! (Fin x Twig is one of my favorite ships ๐Ÿ˜€ )

2. Sky
    December 30, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Kate, this might be the wrong page to ask on, but why do you think Graystripe will chose Silverstream in StarClan?

2019, here I come!

• Christmas Cake
      January 1, 2018 at 9:13 am

I don’t know the answer to this question! It would be a bit hard on Millie, don’t you think?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Pantherpaw (heart)
    December 30, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Finpaw x Twigpaw <3
    Also I'm sad Twigpaw didn't become Twigheart *tear*

• December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Ooh, Twigheart is really pretty!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• โ„๏ธ๐ŸƒWhirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)๐Ÿƒโ„๏ธ
      December 30, 2017 at 10:02 pm

I wanted Twigshine and Violetwing, in honor of each of their parents.

Keep sm;)ing

• ๐Ÿ€ Brightkit Who Will Probably Forget to Wear Green ๐Ÿ€
      March 10, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Twigheart is a pretty name! I always imagined their names to be Twigpool and Violetcloud.

4. wut
    December 31, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I hope that Fidgetpaw’s medicine cat name will not Fidgetspinner…

5. Seeker
    December 31, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Kate, would you write a short story about Dovewing and Tigerheart’s romance to explains how they restore they’re relationship during that Twigpaw search party mission during Shatter Sky?

• Christmas Cake
      January 1, 2018 at 8:59 am

I would love to see that scene too, but I think it’s more tantalising to let readers invent the scenes themselves ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Seeker
        January 2, 2018 at 12:34 am

Can you do it in the not so distant future if the fans demand it? You could even ask Vicky if she can write the story for old time sake.

6. Magmawing
    January 2, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Kate, since you confirmed in Bramblestar’s Storm that Spiderleg still love Daisy. Does Daisy felt the same way especially his death and afterwards?

• Christmas Cake
      January 4, 2018 at 12:19 pm

I can’t speak for Daisy. I can only report what she says. And so far, she’s not talked about the way she feels about him.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Winterwhisper
        January 8, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Daisy, itโ€™s not healthy to bottle all your feelings inside.

๐Ÿ˜›

7. Snowflower
    January 3, 2018 at 12:21 am

Kate, first off Happy New Year, second off, a question about Tree:

So, Tree is a polydactyl cat like Spider Paw and he is yellow like Honey Pelt. Do you think it’s possible Tree could be a descendant of one of these two? I know he’s a loner, but Honey Pelt was SkyClan and SkyClan did separate in the past. so it’s still possible.

Also, for some reason I really like the idea of him being related to Sharpclaw’s sister, Flower. I don’t know why, I just do. And since she does have SkyClan blood , it goes with what I said up above. I hope we do meet his mother and sister though.

8. Bramblepaw
    January 4, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Kate,

I just read the book yesterday!! One question:

When Snowbush breaks his leg, we do not see Brightheart or Cloudtail. These are his own parents! If I were them I would be fussing over him. But only his mate does that. Brightheart and Cloudtail aren’t even seen grieving for him when he dies. Do you know why?

P.S: Great book! One of my favourite books that came out in a while ๐Ÿ™‚

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 8, 2018 at 11:47 am

Oops, oversight by me. Sorry!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 13, 2018 at 7:13 am

Speaking of Snowbush, Kate. Did he ever feel any fatherly feelings for Twigbranch? She never seemed to interact, and he’s never really crossed he thoughts until he died. How dod he truly feel about her?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 13, 2018 at 12:05 pm

He just wasn’t that involved. ๐Ÿ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Snowflower
    January 7, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Kate, in Shattered Sky when SkyClan is coming back to StarClan, there was a mottled she-cat staring intently at Alderheart. The she-cat was specifically stated to be SkyClan. Since it’s confirmed not to have been Frecklewish, was this cat Pebbleshine, Twigbranch and Violetshine’s mother? I still think Pebbleshine was there when Twigbranch nearly drowned as a kit in Thunder and Shadow as well. She heard a voice at that point if you recall.

Was Honeyfur, Lilyheart’s daughter, named after Honeyfern? I know Lilyheart never met her older sister, but it’s still possible.

• January 10, 2018 at 10:47 pm

I know I’m not Kate, but I believe that the cat there was Pebbleshine. At least, I like to think it’s her ๐Ÿ™‚ And I agree with you, it is possible that she named Honeyfur after Honeyfern.

• Sunpelt
        March 10, 2018 at 4:35 pm

I don’t! Then she’d not be alive! (They killed Needletail so they can’t take Pebbleshine from us) imagine how happy Hawkwing would be!

sun-warmed kitty fur ๐Ÿ˜บ

• January 11, 2018 at 2:18 am

I really think you’re right Snowflower. I thought it was Pebbleshine too. If it was her, though, I wonder why she didn’t speak.

10. robinshine
    January 9, 2018 at 4:17 pm

hey is tigerheart’s shadow before or after darkest night? in what order should i read the two books?

• January 10, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Darkest Night starts before Tigerheart’s Shadow. Tigerheart’s Shadow starts in the middle of Darkest Night and then I think ends about halfway into River of Fire. But I read Tigerheart’s Shadow first, so it really doesn’t matter ๐Ÿ™‚

• January 11, 2018 at 1:01 am

The evens overlap, but in my opinion, you should read Darkest Night first.

• January 13, 2018 at 6:33 am

It takes place during Darkest Night and River of Fire. You should read Darkest Night first, but both will give you spoilers for the other.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

11. January 9, 2018 at 11:39 pm

I agree with you

12. Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
    January 13, 2018 at 4:42 am

hey Kate, What if bloodclan comes back and finds a leader that is a dog slayer that also hates the Clan cats, I was thinking his name would be Ghost that brings BloodCan back together stronger and better and can track down the Clans by using his amazing tracking skills, and by using old scents, he can find cats from huge BIG AMAZING distances, everyone bows down to their new amzing leader, GHOST. I am litterally praying to my dear Lord that you will read this and you agree, please, please, please, I will love you if you do this please

13. Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
    January 13, 2018 at 4:48 am

Sorry that was my cousin giving huge discription, but still I want you to do this thank you : )

• wutupmehdudesatBRAHBRAHand also, udednowbecausemesaidsosoBEATITJUSTBEATIT
      January 13, 2018 at 4:51 am

my cousin changed are name

our*