2,059 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Magmawing
    December 7, 2017 at 10:32 am

Kate, can you tell us more on the reaction with ThunderClan cats when Dovewing disappeared expectually with Dovewing’s family? We didn’t see or heard about Birchfall & Whitewing reaction when their daughter went missing. Also, we are curious about Bumblestripe reaction when his former mate disappeared too. We got a few glimpses on Ivypool part but it not enough to see what she was thinking about. Can you clarify these things, please?

2. Wrenpaw's Super Creative Christmas Name
    December 7, 2017 at 12:11 pm

I’m sad 🙁
    I’ve been begging for this book forever, and my Mum’s library still got it first 😛

• Anonymous
      December 7, 2017 at 11:02 pm

What’s preventing you from obtaining this indispensable object?

3. December 8, 2017 at 12:37 am

What do you guys think Flowerpaw’s, Whorlpaw’s, and Snakepaw’s warrior names are going to be?

Possible options:
    Flowerpaw- Flowerstrike, Flowerpelt, Flowerstep 🙂
    Whorlpaw- Whorlstripe, Whorlfoot, Whorlfur
    Snakepaw- snakestripe, Snakewhisker, Snaketail

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
      December 8, 2017 at 12:57 am

Snaketail is already canon 🙂

Born In China, ❤️'d In America

• December 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm

well they were named after BlogClanners so probably Flowerstream/petal, Whorlpelt, and Snakefang ^^ plus Snaketail is a ShadowClan elder that recently died ^^

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Pantherpaw (heart)
      December 30, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Whorlpelt! :3 Flowersteam! :3 and.. idk

4. Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
    December 12, 2017 at 2:00 am

Hey guys, this is sorta off topic, but do you know if Jagged Peak had a crush on Rainswept flower? Or was it brother/sister relationship?

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 25, 2017 at 5:32 am

I saw it as a brother and sister relationship, but maybe Jagged Peak felt something for her?? Idk really.

Procrastination is the key

5. Minnowpool
    December 15, 2017 at 11:03 pm

what are ivyxfern’s kits gonna be?? my ideas: frond (whisper) kit- grey/white/pale yellow she-cat with dark green eyes, snow (dusk) kit pale yellow tom with blue eyes.. named after snowbush, Dandilion (splash) kit, dark grey tom with yellow eyes and bright pink nose, moor (mist) kit white and grey tabby with ice blue eyes and dark grey paws. These are just some of my ideas.. I think they are nice, not suggesting anything to the authors, but they are some nice names

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      December 17, 2017 at 10:07 pm

My ideas are:

Dovekit: Pale gray she-kit. Named after Dovewing.

Butterflykit: Yellow tabby she-kit. Fernsong named her, obviously.

Larchkit: Tabby tom-kit. Named after Birchfall’s dead littermate.

Mousekit: Gray and white she-kit. Everyone misses Mousefur.

• Sky
        January 4, 2018 at 1:09 pm

But why would Ivypool want a kit named after her sister who abandoned her? Ivypool probably won’t feel that she wants a constant reminder of the sister she hates for breaking the code.

• Butterflyflower
        January 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm

I like Butterflykit 😉

• December 18, 2017 at 12:06 am

There already is a Frondkit. But Moorkit sounds really cute!!

• Blue Lights on Stockings Hanging over Fire (Bluefire)
        December 21, 2017 at 1:08 am

Frondkit is cannon??? What??? Lemme guess, they’re a SkyClan cat?

• Snowflower
          December 23, 2017 at 3:59 am

Nope. She’s a ShadowClan cat. Frondkit is the daughter of Snowbird and Scorchfur and her littermates are Gullkit and Conekit.

• December 23, 2017 at 4:27 am

It might have been one of Su Susann’s names, but they’re not canon anymore. Besides, names can be canon more than once. And a frond is a thing in nature so a Clan kit (probably RiverClan) could have it 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Quailclaw
          December 25, 2017 at 3:46 am

Frondkit is a Shadowclan kit,I’m relatively certain

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
      December 23, 2017 at 5:27 am

These ideas probably belong on the warrior names page ^^

6. Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics) I want to get LPS and paints so i can customize stuff. (Y am i posting this on here?)
    December 20, 2017 at 12:54 am

UGHHHHHH IM SICK AND MISSED MY HOLDING ON THIS BOOK!!!!!1
    Does it reveal why Rowanstar became Rowanclaw???????
    PLEASE TELL ME WHY!!!!
    It angers me that Brokenstar keeps his leader name when he was exiled and demoted but yet Rowanstar gets his name taken away and he did nothing wrong but be a weak leader!

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 20, 2017 at 1:45 am

He changes his name because he steps down, as he doesn’t believe he is fit to lead anymore.

• Blue Lights on Stockings Hanging over Fire (Bluefire)
        December 21, 2017 at 1:10 am

that’s kind of sad =( I mean, Rowanclaw was cool, and Rowanstar did make some bad decisions but even Bluestar didn’t step down!! I think the only other leader that did something like that was Pinestar, and he left the clans entirely =) so ahhh. Honestly I didn’t think much about Rowanclaw, I was too busy crying over Flametail when those characters were mentioned =) Flametail was always my favorite of them.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and is too lazy to log in
      December 23, 2017 at 2:28 am

NOOOOO THAT STINKS FELLOW FANFIC MOONSTAR!!!!!!

7. clampatch
    December 25, 2017 at 5:04 am

ive been absent a while but im rising from the dead on christmas eve to say that By Golly i really hope to see some Graystripe-Twigpaw bonding, because he totally did the same thing leaving ThunderClan for the sake of his family when he was a young warrior. And so did Leafpool, now that I think of it, though kind of in reverse. And that makes me think that they would both try to keep Finpaw in SkyClan, because they know it doesn’t work out :0 (And we all know what that would mean… another forbidden romance…hopefully Finpaw will prove them wrong because id really like them to work out, i think they both deserve that much :’3!)

[he/they]

• December 25, 2017 at 7:36 pm

ooh that would be really interesting!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Sky
      December 25, 2017 at 7:43 pm

I hope that Graystripe and Twigpaw bond over this as well! I also think that rather than chase him out, he’ll want to help him fit in in a new Clan because Graystripe struggled with that.

• December 25, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Hm… i like the graystripe and Twigbranch thing.

Click my name!

8. Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
    December 25, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Merry Christmas to one and all!

9. Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
    December 25, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Hey Kate, how did Millie react when she found out about Blossomfall’s kits? Has Blossomfall forgiven her?

• Christmas Cake
      December 30, 2017 at 8:21 am

More or less, though I think she will always harbour some private resentment.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Stormbelly
    December 27, 2017 at 3:04 am

Merry Christmas Kate!

I really enjoyed Darkest Night. Sparkpelt was favorite and I loved when she was arguing with Alderheart. It made me sad when Twigpaw decided to go back to ThunderClan, but I can see where she’s coming from. And was Sandynose quoting Mending Wall by Robert Frost?

By the way, is there an address to send fanmail to?

• Christmas Cake
      December 30, 2017 at 8:19 am

I’m glad you enjoyed Darkest Night! And Sandynose wasn’t quoting Mending Wall (I don’t know it. I’ll have to read it! 🙂 ) I don’t have an address for fanmail. But it’s lovely to speak to you hear. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 8, 2018 at 4:10 am

I don’t know about everyone else, but in this book, i didn’t really like Sandynose. He kept accusing Twigbranch of being disloyal, and criticizing her on literally EVERYTHING. He tried to keep her and Finpaw apart. You can’t do that bro! It’s cruel! I don’t want to be a hater, but does anyone agree with me?