2,041 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Cougartail
    December 27, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Where is it possible to find the bonus scene from Darkest Night? I’ve been trying to find it via Google search, but no luck yet…

Also, I’m so confused as to why I never have the bonus scenes in the copies I buy. I only really get Warriors books from Barnes & Noble, but they never seem to have the bonus scenes in them! Do I have to buy them online via B&N, or do in-store copies also have the bonus scene?

Thanks!

• December 30, 2017 at 7:29 pm

That’s very weird. I also get mine from B&N but they do have the bonus scenes. In-store copies should definitely have the bonus scene.

Click my name!

• Pantherpaw (heart)
      December 30, 2017 at 7:50 pm

I think it only has the bonus scene if there is a stick on the cover of the book that says”Barnes and Noble EXCLUSIVE Scene Inside”, Also,if you buy online, for it to have the bonus scene you have to select ‘Format’ (right below price) and click BN Exclusive. I think.

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 30, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Only B&N Warrior books have the bonus scene for all I know. I believe that the in store books have the bonus scenes. Maybe it depends on which part of the world you live in??

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

2. Snowflower
    December 28, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Kate, what is Breezepaw of RiverClan’s proper gender and description:
    – a gray tabby-and-white tom with yellow eyes. (This was the description you gave us from your unpublished TAS Allegiances list.)
    – a brown-and-white she-cat. (This is the description Breezepaw has in the allegiances of Darkest Night and Tigerheart’s Shadow.)

Also, was Breezepaw’s original name going to be Shimmerkit? That was Breezepaw’s name in the original preview of the allegiances for TAQ you gave us, before you gave us the revamped one.

• Christmas Cake
      December 30, 2017 at 8:28 am

With the current editorial team, some of my characters (particularly kits) are changed (names and appearance) after I’ve finished my manuscript and I am not told of the changes. I’m afraid I can’t answer your questions because I’m still trying to find out myself what the changes are. I follow the published allegiances once a book is published and go back and make changes to my own allegiance lists as required.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. December 30, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Just finished Darkest Night! (i ship finpaw x twigpaw!)

",777777777777"
    -Mo

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Yesss FinxTwig is so cute!! 😀

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Yasssss me too 😀

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

4. Sky
    December 30, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Kate, this might be the wrong page to ask on, but why do you think Graystripe will chose Silverstream in StarClan?

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Christmas Cake
      January 1, 2018 at 9:13 am

I don’t know the answer to this question! It would be a bit hard on Millie, don’t you think?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Pantherpaw (heart)
    December 30, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Finpaw x Twigpaw <3
    Also I'm sad Twigpaw didn't become Twigheart *tear*

• December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Ooh, Twigheart is really pretty!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 30, 2017 at 10:02 pm

I wanted Twigshine and Violetwing, in honor of each of their parents.

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

6. wut
    December 31, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I hope that Fidgetpaw’s medicine cat name will not Fidgetspinner…

• January 4, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Yes that would be so weird 😛 Maybe Fidgetleap, or Fidgetwhisker? I like those for him.

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• Flowerstep 2018
      January 7, 2018 at 3:30 am

I…don’t think cats know…what a spinner is.
      …….
      Am I wrong? Did I miss something?

• January 11, 2018 at 2:25 am

I kinda thought his name would be either Fidgettail or Fidgetfoot

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2018 at 3:15 am

Agreed. No offence of those who are passionate for those objects, but we don’t need the irrationality of having unimportant Twoleg toys intervene with the Warriors universe. After all, they don’t know what the toys even are…

• January 8, 2018 at 3:59 am

oh god no

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

7. Seeker
    December 31, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Kate, would you write a short story about Dovewing and Tigerheart’s romance to explains how they restore they’re relationship during that Twigpaw search party mission during Shatter Sky?

• Christmas Cake
      January 1, 2018 at 8:59 am

I would love to see that scene too, but I think it’s more tantalising to let readers invent the scenes themselves 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Seeker
        January 2, 2018 at 12:34 am

Can you do it in the not so distant future if the fans demand it? You could even ask Vicky if she can write the story for old time sake.

8. Magmawing
    January 2, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Kate, since you confirmed in Bramblestar’s Storm that Spiderleg still love Daisy. Does Daisy felt the same way especially his death and afterwards?

• Christmas Cake
      January 4, 2018 at 12:19 pm

I can’t speak for Daisy. I can only report what she says. And so far, she’s not talked about the way she feels about him.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Winterwhisper
        January 8, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Daisy, it’s not healthy to bottle all your feelings inside.

😛

9. Snowflower
    January 3, 2018 at 12:21 am

Kate, first off Happy New Year, second off, a question about Tree:

So, Tree is a polydactyl cat like Spider Paw and he is yellow like Honey Pelt. Do you think it’s possible Tree could be a descendant of one of these two? I know he’s a loner, but Honey Pelt was SkyClan and SkyClan did separate in the past. so it’s still possible.

Also, for some reason I really like the idea of him being related to Sharpclaw’s sister, Flower. I don’t know why, I just do. And since she does have SkyClan blood , it goes with what I said up above. I hope we do meet his mother and sister though.

10. Bramblepaw
    January 4, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Kate,

I just read the book yesterday!! One question:

When Snowbush breaks his leg, we do not see Brightheart or Cloudtail. These are his own parents! If I were them I would be fussing over him. But only his mate does that. Brightheart and Cloudtail aren’t even seen grieving for him when he dies. Do you know why?

P.S: Great book! One of my favourite books that came out in a while 🙂

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 8, 2018 at 11:47 am

Oops, oversight by me. Sorry!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 13, 2018 at 7:13 am

Speaking of Snowbush, Kate. Did he ever feel any fatherly feelings for Twigbranch? She never seemed to interact, and he’s never really crossed he thoughts until he died. How dod he truly feel about her?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 13, 2018 at 12:05 pm

He just wasn’t that involved. 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader