2,059 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Ishaan
    January 24, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Please tell me that Onestar’s apology was primarily meant towards Firestar. Did he believe they should have remained friends while on his last life? Are they friends in StarClan? I used to like him, and if Onestar’s confession did involve mainly Firestar, I hopefully can re-like him or dislike him less.

• January 29, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Hmmm . . . maybe. I guess Onestar realized that after he confessed, he’d been unfair to Firestar in some ways. I mean, it made sense for him to take control of his Clan that way, but he didn’t have to be THAT hostile. Hopefully they make up to each other in StarClan 🙂

Procrastination is the key

2. Airloom
    January 29, 2018 at 11:44 pm

So this is a spoilers page so we talk about the book? Well first of all I LOVE how twigpaw found a mate and I LOVE how she went back to thunderclan and if u have read tiger hearts shadow it tells about y dovewing and tigerheart went missing and I love this book and how tree has magic powers and I love spoiling XD sooooo ya and I hope that pebble shine comes bk and finds them bc we have no clue if she actually dies there was no blood or fur or anything anywhere so in the next book I want that HAPPNEN lol

• Stormberry
      February 1, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Yes!!!!! Pebbleshine!

3. January 31, 2018 at 1:03 am

ME TOO!!! XD XD XD

4. Silverpool
    February 4, 2018 at 8:20 am

I really want to know if Dovewing gets accepted into ShadowClan and what happens to her when her clanmates find out…

5. Flowerstep 2018
    February 4, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Hey, is there going to be a River of Fire spoiler page?

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 4, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Actually, we already do have one!

Writer, photographer, mod

6. Ivyfrost
    February 9, 2018 at 6:01 am

I can’t wait to read River of Fire! Soo many things will happen that I have been questioning before, like Silverpool’s.

7. Flowerstep 2018
    February 10, 2018 at 1:45 am

From now on, i post in River of Fire spoiler page. Not that anyone cares, but if anyone needs me I’ll be there! 🙂

8. Waffles
    February 10, 2018 at 10:26 am

Loving the plot line, as of what I’ve seen from the outside (won’t get my hands on this book until April 😩) But uh… Twigbranch? Really? Isn’t a twig a branch? That’s like naming a cat Rainwater, or Brightlight… Hahaha I would’ve preferred something else, like Twigspring. 😛

• February 11, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Yes ikr! It’s very weird . . . 😛

Procrastination is the key

• Stormberry
      February 13, 2018 at 1:52 am

Please don’t spoil on here especially since you don’t learn Twigpaw’s name in DN I read a comment on a totally different page that spoiled it for me *sniff sniff*

• Jaysnow
        February 13, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Well, Kate revealed it here, so if you hang around here, expect spoilers tbh.
        Especially considering these are called /spoiler/ pages.

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      February 14, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I believe Kate said she would have rather called her Twigshade.

Can't rain all the time.

• Wrenkit
      February 17, 2018 at 10:22 pm

I really like the name Twigbranch. . .