1,207 Replies to “Shattered Sky Spoiler Page”

1. a Splash of water on the freezing snow ( Splashpaw
    December 19, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Darktail needs to come back . anyhow after a long thought I might quit warriors for good . the books are good though but if the newest books are good I might keep reading

• December 19, 2017 at 10:19 pm

He’s dead though.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Young Fox That Sleeps Beside Manger (Foxie)
        December 19, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Lol

~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~

Nooo you mustn’t quit!!! Warriors must live on in our hearts forever!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜›

• a Splash of water on the freezing snow ( Splashpaw who might quit warriors for good .
          December 19, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I think I should quit. , I’m starting to believe in starclan now I think ๐Ÿ˜€

2. a Splash of water on the freezing snow ( Splashpaw who might quit warriors for good .
    December 19, 2017 at 10:32 pm

I know I just wish he would come back

• December 19, 2017 at 11:25 pm

He might come back as a ghost. Warriors does that a lot. And now we have Tree, who can see cats who aren’t in StarClan or the DF. Darktail probably didn’t believe in StarClan, so he probably wouldn’t be in the Dark Forest.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

December 20, 2017 at 3:42 am

Yeah I want him to be a dark forest villain though . Go dark forest and Darktail

3. a Splash of water on the freezing snow ( Splashpaw who might quit warriors for good .
    December 26, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Kate did Darktail have a crush on Violetpaw or did Violetpaw have a crush on him ? Because he was kind of flirting with her in her chapters in this book

• Christmas Cake
      December 30, 2017 at 8:22 am

I think Darktail would flirt with anyone just to be the centre of attention or manipulate. I don’t think he had any real feelings for Violetpaw. He was just using her as he used all cats.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Splash of water that falls from someone's ' glass on New Years Eve ( Splashwhisker
        December 30, 2017 at 4:56 pm

hmm well I thought he did cause Sleekwhisker was jealous that Darktail liked Violetpaw more then her . So Sleekwhisker told Darktail about the poppyseeds in his fresh kill , and he seemed angry though . but I remember that he told her that he felt an connection to her cause they were both kits no one wanted.
        But he’s dead know so no one knows now.
        Darktails my favorite character along with Needletail, Sleekwhisker and Violetshine .

I named my self Splashwhisker after Sleekwhisker.

• December 30, 2017 at 7:52 pm

He may have not felt romantic feelings for her, but maybe deep down he felt a little connection to her because of their shared pasts. Or maybe he was just upset that he’d been betrayed, especially by someone with so much potential.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

4. A splash of snow on a cats whisker ( Splashwhisker
    January 4, 2018 at 3:44 pm

The Kin need to come back , I surrived one book with out them , but they need to come back a need them , they were the cool cats until the clans drove them of into the wild blue yonder .