1,176 Replies to “Shattered Sky Spoiler Page”

1. Shimmerstorm
    August 18, 2017 at 4:38 pm

I think im turning evil inside… Sort of understand
    and like Darktail!!!!!!

real name=Shimmerkit

2. Shimmerstorm
    August 18, 2017 at 4:39 pm

HATE HOW FATHER AND DEVIL SON DIED TOGETHER!!!!

real name=Shimmerkit

3. Shimmerstorm
    August 18, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I cried and screamed when Onestar died, then was haunted by it when I went to sleep.

real name=Shimmerkit

4. Shimmerstorm
    August 18, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Still hate how they died fighting but not of a wound. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ :>(

real name=Shimmerkit

• Elmwhisker
      August 18, 2017 at 5:37 pm

“Died” my guess is Darktail has 9 lives and is somehow alive. Or thats what I HOPE anyway. Remember when Rain tried to kill him and Violetpaw thought he died?? How would Darktail ( being half dead) be able to kill rain who was in much better condition. Maybe he lost a life from Rain (and his battle injuries) then came back and killed Rain..?

Lets hope he’s alive in the tunnels and can come back with a mate and then together they wreck havoc lol

• Shimmerstorm
        August 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Did you hear that, Kate????? HE SHOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ๐Ÿ˜›

real name=Shimmerkit

5. Shimmerstorm
    August 18, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Yeah. I defs turned evil. IM AGREEING WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :C

real name=Shimmerkit

6. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    September 9, 2017 at 12:36 pm

I never liked onestar ……….
    Then I almost cry on a flight as he dies………
    Maybe I did like onestar?????๐Ÿค”

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      September 9, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Yeah I’ve made my mind
      I LOVE ONESTAR โค๏ธ
      ONESTAR FAN CLUB TIME!!!!!

*Looks around empty fan club room* yay I guess

*walks out of deserted room knowing that I am the only one who loves onestar *