1,093 Replies to “Shattered Sky Spoiler Page”

1. pikachu
    June 15, 2017 at 5:20 pm

maybe she didn’t beat them but she could have ran away

2. June 15, 2017 at 10:10 pm

I think Needletail is probably dead but Dawnpelt isn’t. I think Darktail was hiding her as a prisoner, and Raven and Roach and the rest of them know where she is, and are going to hold her hostage, making the group of rogues once again a main threat to the clans.

• Sky
      June 15, 2017 at 10:36 pm

I think that they’re both dead. When Darktail was defeated, all the prisoners probably escaped.

3. June 16, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Kate, is Sleekwhisker the only shadowclan cat still with the Kin? Because numerous cat’s wiki pages still say they are with the kin, such as rippletail, Slatefur, and Sparrowtail.

• June 16, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Oops, I accidentally wrote that twice, I thought the first one didn’t go through

• Kate
      June 20, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Wait and see!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. pikachu
    June 16, 2017 at 10:05 pm

the erins aren’t stupid i don’t think they would kill off one of the most interesting characters yet. she’s alive I’m calling it.

• Elmwhisker
      June 25, 2017 at 2:53 am

Wait are you saying Sleekwhiskers one of the most interesting? I really like her character but i dont see how she tops any other villains.
      Just asking

5. Blazingpaw
    June 17, 2017 at 11:04 pm

I read this book in a day. So many deaths to handle! Needletail’s character developed dramatically, leading me from hate to like and leaving me wondering about if she is still alive or not. Violetpaw didn’t see her dead, and she could’ve gone into hiding afterwards to avoid ridicule from her clanmates. Everybody thought Graystripe was dead for nearly an entire arc, so it still may be remotely plausible that Needletail is still alive. I may or may not be doing this just because I ship Needle x Alder.

• Elmwhisker
      June 18, 2017 at 1:29 am

I dont care how many times we’ve seen forbidden relationships, Needle X Alder id an amazing ship.
      They bring out the best in each other

• Sky
      June 19, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I dunno. I think she’s dead.

• Sky
        June 19, 2017 at 2:15 pm

But I hipe not! 🙂

6. June 18, 2017 at 3:05 pm

It may be plausible that Oakfur came to shadowclan as a kit or got abandoned there or something, because he has no confirmed family at all, despite being in warriors since Fire and Ice, and there is no mention of him in Yellowfang’s Secret.

• Beetletail
      June 18, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I doubt that because there are at least 5000 other cats in that position.

oh boy

• June 19, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Ya I doubt it too, I just felt since he has been in the books for so long he deserves an explaination.

7. Flamepaw who is way to lazy to login
    June 19, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Wow I’m already forgetting some of the book. I am so… just… amazing at memorizing things…

8. clampaw
    June 20, 2017 at 2:20 am

Kate, (sorry if im bothersome with my irrelevant bg-character questions, i love me some bg characters >w>) will Puddleshine get focus again in the future? He’s really interesting to me with his odd apprenticeship, and I doubt he’ll make it through many more moons of medicine without breaking somehow, since he seems really stressed. I think it’d happen if one of Snowbird’s kits wanted to be his apprentice; when he sees someone actually eager to heal he’d realize how he was forced into it and was never really passionate as a kit… and oh, this got rambley, but yeah if its not classified I’m wondering how he’s holding up :0!

[he/they]

• Kate
      June 20, 2017 at 6:09 pm

I can identify with al those feelings about Puddleshine, Clampaw. And I hope he gets more focus too. He’s a really interesting character because medicine catting was thrust upon him very young. I’m secretly hoping that, as he matures, he will grow in confidence and actually find great comfort and strength in his role as medicine cat in a Clan that seems to be in a state of chaos and disorder.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. June 21, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Sparrowpelt is like the Brackenfur of Skyclan

10. Emberflame
    June 22, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Yes!! My hunch was right!! Hawkwing is da father of Twigpaw and Violetpaw. Yasssss.

I wonder, what do you think will happen now that SkyClan is back in the territories? Will the other Clans willingly split territory, or will SkyClan attempt to TAKE another Clan’s territory? If so, what will the other Clans do?

Argh so many possibilities!!

°·._.• €ʍβ€яƒℓąʍ€ •._.·°

• Sky
      June 22, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Yeah. I knew since I read Hawkwing’s Journey that he was the dad 🙂

I feel like SkyClan’s territory is the most similar to ThunderClan. Since ThunderClan and WindClan have the most territory, it’s onky be fair if SkyClan got the territory around their border, with a bit of moor and a lot of trees and such. Near the Moonpool. Since that’d take up the ThunderClan camp(maybe it will become SkyClan’s new camp), ThunderClan could relocate to the clearing.

Just ideas. SkyClan could also take that small empty space between RiverClan and WindClan, near the horseplace and island.