Spoiler Apology and Looking for New BlogTeam Members

This post contains no spoilers. Just Kate apologising.

Hi, BlogClan. I recently approved comments which quoted the blurb for Darkest Night and Tigerheart’s Shadow. I’d completely forgotten that Shattered Sky is yet to be published and the blurb would give away spoilers. The comments did have spoiler warnings, so hopefully not too many of you were affected. I’m very sorry if any of you were “spoilered” by my mistake. It was entirely my fault.

To avoid future problems I have made, as you see, Spoiler pages for Shattered Sky, Darkest Night and Tigerheart’s Shadow, so that there will be no accidental mix-ups.

Here is a reminder of BlogClan’s Spoiler Rules:

ALL comments containing spoilers about a Warriors book, submitted BEFORE its publication date, will be automatically trashed.

ALL comments containing spoilers about a Warriors book, submitted on a page not dedicated to spoilers of that book, will be automatically trashed.

You can read the entire policy statement here.

This post is NOT criticising in any way the person who posted the comment. It was entirely my responsibility – I should have moderated more carefully and made spoiler pages available for posting news about upcoming books.

While I’m here, BlogClan is looking for two new members of BlogTeam – a comment moderator (must be aged 15+) and an Article Tsar to schedule fan articles (aged 13+). If you’re interested in becoming a member of BlogTeam, I will be posting application forms for you to fill in soon.

Similar Posts:

None Found

100 Replies to “Spoiler Apology and Looking for New BlogTeam Members”

1. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 30, 2017 at 2:05 am

I could be a Fan Article Tsar next year, I just turned Twelve. I’d love to help out on the Blog. 🙂

Sm;)e

2. Sunrunner
    March 31, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I’m a 19- year old French fan, reading Warriors for 8 years, so I would be interested in both jobs. Anyway good luck to those who are also applying. ✨

3. Swanpaw
    April 1, 2017 at 12:56 am

I’d apply.

oh boy

4. Bluestar
    April 7, 2017 at 11:28 pm

ME ME ME ME ME PLEASE I AM 13 CAN I DO IT

5. April 10, 2017 at 4:03 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I am 15!

6. Rainpaw(Rainsky)
    May 12, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Hi! I would love to be apart of blogteam! I love blogclan and warriors so much! I would love to be a Article Tsar! i’m 13 so please consider me!

Hazelburrow
      May 12, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Unfortunately we’ve already finished our search for new BlogTeam members! We’ll keep everyone posted on any future positions opening up on the team. For now though, thank you for your interest and enthusiasm, it’s great to have so many people who want to come aboard!

Hope that’s not too much of a disappointing answer for ya 🙂

BlogTeam Administ-great-or

7. Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
    September 20, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Can I??

Icy (Iceflower)
      September 20, 2017 at 10:05 pm

I’m afraid we have enough BlogTeam members at the moment – This is from a few months ago. But if we ever need any more in the future, you’ll know. 😀

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
        September 20, 2017 at 11:29 pm