1,867 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Kayla
    July 31, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Kate! Can you please make a super addition about Breezepelt! I feel he was so misunderstood…………or will that be covered in Crowfeather’s se???

• A Kate for All Seasons
      August 5, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Hopefully, Cherith will have covered a lot of Breezepelt in the SE

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

2. Creekdapple
    August 8, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Can I ask you something, Kate? Do you believe that Tigerheart’s influence in the guardian cats saved them from Fog and her group and led them towards a new, better way, or do you think things would have been better if he hadn’t interfered? I already have a pretty strong opinion on this, but I’m interested to know what you think.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      August 9, 2018 at 2:10 pm

I think the guardian cats would have found their way to some sort of future but it would have been a different one from the one Tigerheart helped them map out. Whether it would have been a better or worse future is completely unpredictable!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Creekdapple
        August 10, 2018 at 3:13 am

Okay, thanks.

3. August 13, 2018 at 9:08 am

I loved this book! I got it at Christmas last year and practically ate it read it super fast.

Kate, who was your favourite kit out of Dovewing and Tigerheart’s?

back for good? hopefully!

4. August 13, 2018 at 9:09 am

accidental repost

back for good? hopefully!

5. Katamatics
    August 20, 2018 at 6:10 am

The name Shadowkit seems a bit off to me, I feel like if he does become leader it would be strange to see another Shadowstar, that might just be my opinion though, it would be interesting to see him as a medicine cat apprentice, and is blaze taking on the name Blazekit? I hope so because that is just so cute.

6. Icefur
    August 23, 2018 at 11:57 am

Hi! I have some questions…
    What was Oatspeckle’s gender and appearence?
    What happened to Speckletail’s kit, Mistlekit?

7. December 10, 2018 at 5:26 am

I am very in confusion (pardon my suddenly bad grammar).
    But why does Google say Tui T. Sutherland wrote this book? I thought Kate wrote it? I’m thinking Google made a mistake, but I’m not sure… -_-

🐱 ♡ Silverlight ♡ 🐱