115 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Orchidwish
    March 19, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I made this name and I thought it was pretty and then I noticed what warrior name poor Orchidpaw up there chose. LOL. I hope Orchidpaw doesn’t mind! Thanks, Kate. I think that it would be really cool if TIGERHEART joined Thunderclan and he mated with Dovewing.

2. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 20, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Hey, Kate, is it possible that Briarlight could have a mate, just not any kits? I don’t think any of the toms in ThunderCLan would be willing to have a mate, but not any kits. But then again, if they really loved Briarlight.

Be-claws I Said So

• Smokyflame
      March 22, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I mean, if Bramblestar let him, jay feather might be able to act as Brairlights mate, or even take her as an apprentice

• Lily That Shines Like Dawn
        March 23, 2017 at 5:09 am

I don’t think any of the other clans would approve of that, it might even start a war. If Briarlight were to have a mate, I think it would be Dewnose. I’ve got a feline they’re destined for each other.

Be-claws I Said So

3. Gummy Stuck in Easter Egg
    March 21, 2017 at 12:07 am

Random theory that never happens

Bublestripe and Tigerheart fight to the death for Dovewing

Dovewing then rejects the winner of teh fight

😛

• Lily That Shines Like Dawn
      March 22, 2017 at 1:20 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I bet the loser would be all like, “Hey, um, so, you wanna meet at ‘the spot’?”
      😀

Be-claws I Said So

• Drizzleflash
        March 22, 2017 at 7:11 am

XD

• March 22, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Then Dovewing is forever alone

yey

Minty The Amazing

4. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 23, 2017 at 5:00 am

What if Tigerheart’s Shadow, is just a parody of Disney’s Peter Pan, in which Tigerheart is Peter Pan, and Wendy is Dovewing, and then all the mermaids are the jealous she-cats of ShadowClan, then that bratty little baby brother of Wendy’s is just Bumblestripe, and Tinkerbell is Ivypool. 😮 😀 And then Tigerheart also has lost his shadow, so he turns to Tigerstar’s essence for guidance. Tigerstar’s Essence….that sounds like a perfume. I wonder what it would smell like. o_o 😀 😛

Be-claws I Said So

5. Mothkit (Previously Ferretkit)
    March 23, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Has anyone else read the description of Tugerheart’s Shasow? Oops lol *too lazy to fix those*