389 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. clampaw
    July 16, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Something I just realized- I think it’d be a really peaceful end to Tigerclaw/star’s horrific legacy if Tigerheart was leader and was “Tigerstar” (wow this is confusing to write) but he was just, the most swell guy, he’s a real nice dude and does some great things, and erases the stigma against the Tiger prefix once and for all as well as letting Tigerclaw finally fade from everyone’s heads (since, even if he is double dead, there is some essence of him still around based on the “live as long as remembered” system). bbbbb I’m getting hyped for this book…

[he/they]

2. Bramblefire
    July 17, 2017 at 4:39 am

So um Kate, will Crowfeather be appearing in this book at all? Is he going to descend from the heavens and drop on Tigerheart , just cameo it up, anything? *slides into the shadows* I swear I’m normal.

Attempting to be a senior warrior

Shiver
      July 17, 2017 at 4:40 am

i’m not kate, but i have all the answers…

W.A.S! 😛

mod. not medcat but still cool

• Bramblefire
        July 17, 2017 at 4:57 am

I don’t know if I can. *flips table*

Attempting to be a senior warrior

• Raventoast
          July 19, 2017 at 11:53 am

I’d really like to see a bit of the development of Crowfeather and Breezepelt’s post dark forest relationship.

• Bramblefire
            July 19, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Me too. I redemption arc and a rekindling of their relationship would be great.

Attempting to be a senior warrior

3. Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
    July 19, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Welp
    When does this book come out?
    When does Darkest Night come out?
    I’m very lazy.
    I’m very crazy.
    I have this super duper weird theory to.
    And
    It
    Is
    Dovewing and Tigerheart embark on a mission to attempt to carve out SkyClan’s territory. Dovewing is expecting his kits, and the end of SS where they are talking “seriously” makes he believe that. Dovewing has his kits early, giving birth in the middle of nowhere to Featherkit, a grey tabby tom-kit with amber eyes (Featherheart?), and Parsleykit, a dark brown tom with blue eyes (Parsleynose?) The Clans begin to fight over which clan gains custody of Twigpaw, Violetpaw, Parsleykit, and Featherkit. Big war. END OF SCENE.

✨Wrensparkle likes potatoes✨

4. July 22, 2017 at 3:37 am

I’m very curious to see what Tigerheart’s Shadow has in store and if Tigerheart ends up joining ThunderClan or becoming leader. Especially since judging by the blurb for VOS #5 ShadowClan is still falling apart … I’m starting to think if Tigerheart and Dovewing do have kits, there will be consequences. It still is a bad time for kits … Maybe Half-Clan kits add onto ShadowClan’s “strife”. TigerDove might not end so happily after all, guys.

• Jaysnow
      July 23, 2017 at 2:20 am

Pretty sure VOS#5 aka River of Fire takes place at the same time as Tigerheart’s Shadow. It makes sense given the blurb descriptions.

5. July 22, 2017 at 3:40 am

I’m very curious to see what Tigerheart’s Shadow has in store and whether or not Tigerheart ends up joining ThunderClan or becoming leader. Especially since judging by the VOS #5 ShadowClan is still falling apart … I’m starting to think if Tigerheart and Dovewing do have kits, there will be consequences. Maybe Half-Clan kits add onto ShadowClan’s “strife”. TigerDove might not end so happily after all, guys.

6. Magmawing
    July 24, 2017 at 3:32 am

I found this on Amazon page

Editorial Reviews
    From the Back Cover
    Only a strong sun casts a strong shadow.

The forest is free of the cruel rogue Darktail and his followers—but ShadowClan has nearly been torn apart, and its remaining warriors no longer trust in Rowanstar’s leadership. Tigerheart, ShadowClan’s deputy, is determined to help rebuild his Clan, but he fears his efforts are only dividing them further.

The few rays of light are the stolen moments he spends with the ThunderClan warrior Dovewing. But a crossroads is approaching for both of them. And when ShadowClan’s medicine cat has a vision suggesting that Tigerheart, instead of saving his Clan, may be the cause of its downfall, the ShadowClan deputy is faced with an impossible decision. He must do what is best for his Clan . . . even if that means leaving them behind forever.

• Butterflyflower
      July 25, 2017 at 2:28 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Although I’m not TOO worried about what will happen to Tigger because Kate said one time that she was going to make him a super hero in this book (I even took a screenshot of the comment XD)) BUT I CAN’T WAIT TO READ IN TIGERHEART’S PERSPECTIVE!