1,225 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Storm
    September 12, 2017 at 1:58 am

When I first heard that this book would be released, I was terrified because I know how many people hate Dovewing, and especially her with Tigerheart. Now I Lovewing Dovewing, and I think this pair is so adorable! And after reading this, I’d like to say that I love it! I finished it just 6 days after the release (not bad, I take FOREVER to read an entire book, lol), and I think it’s one of my favorites. Lightkit, Shadowkit, and Pouncekit are just so adorable, and they are just the most innocent things you can meet. The authors did a good job on writing how they loved the city, it really put me in Tigerheart’s paws and had me in fear that they’d hate Clan life; they still might, however at the end they seemed to be excited to become warriors (although I think Shadowkit should become a medicine cat), so I’ve got hope! And when Tigerheart died from his perspective, I could feel him.

(Page 388)

“Cloverfoot caught Tigerheart’s eye. ‘He’s probably just badly shaken. Let him rest.’
    He heard the lie in her mew. ‘I’m going to die.’ He tried to focus on Dovewing, fear flickering beyond the pain. ‘Don’t let the kits see.'”

Wow… I really felt that. Just… wow.

And when he actually did, I got so scared and emotional that I thought I’d cry. Well done guys, well done. :’)

• September 12, 2017 at 3:52 am

Lovewing! Haha, that’s really cute!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Softpaw/ Soon to be Shadowedpaw
      September 12, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Moonkitti reference is that right?

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
        September 19, 2017 at 12:31 am

Yeah. I LOVEWING DOVEWING FOREVER.

2. Streamflower
    September 12, 2017 at 2:42 am

Why are people bothered with Ivypool having a mate? You can be a strong female (and have a strong female character) who has a male partner and children without taking away from the aspect of being a strong female. Embrace female characters who are strong, and continue to embrace them even if they have kids or take a male partner! It’s not like Ivypool’s personality is going to become boring and weak now that she has a mate and kits; if anything, this will make her stronger.

• clampatch
      September 12, 2017 at 3:24 am

I do agree with this for real people-mothers are great!!
      but I think people are mostly shaken by the fact that almost every female character ends up with a mate, and that they almost always are written soft and “motherly” but not in the cat-motherly way after giving birth –and theres a chance she’ll be reduced to the relationship. Plus a lotta people don’t like the cats she’ll be shipped with : P

[he/they]

3. Mistpaw (Mistpool)
    September 12, 2017 at 2:46 am

Ok I’m putting out a major spoiler for T’sS. I’m putting seventeen ~s so if you don’t want to read it just scroll down rlly quick.
    ~
    Ok. So Dovewing’s mate is TIGERHEART!!!! Yyyeessssss Tigerdove lives on!
    Aaaaand their kits are kits are Pouncekit, Lightkit, and Shadowkit
    Also we have got Tigerstar the second.
    There u go
    Hope u enjoyed.
    My apologies if the mods accidentally read this unwillingly.

4. clampatch
    September 12, 2017 at 3:33 am

lol i kind of like how theres just pockets of Ivypool discussion here X3
    I do hope that fernsong gets a bigger role eventually but not as Ivypools mate because…cousins…
    but i’ll admit that any of my interest in him is 100% because of moonkitti’s characterization, and somehow i feel that that’s gonna be more characterization than anything thats gonna happen in the books. not to be negative, i just don’t think he’s showing a lot of personality in whats out so far :O

[he/they]

5. Duststorm
    September 12, 2017 at 5:12 am

The Ivypool-Single Mother idea is interesting, but her mate would kinda still have to be Fernsong (if that’s the mate Kate chose for Ivypool). This is another age problem, so Ivypool was born in the last chapters of the last book (Sunrise) in the Power of Three series. Fernsong, however was born almost an entire series later. Believe it or not, this age difference is greater than the SpottedXFire relationship. Personally, I think the IvyxFern relationship is OK. Anyways, population in ThunderClan is a problem. There is too many young cats ,and some old cats like Thornclaw and Brackenfur should move in the elders’ den. Plus, Graystripe is too old. Like he’s the longest living character to appear in the first book. Graystripe, Sandstorm, Ravenpaw, Fireheart(star), Dustpelt were like in the same generation, and all of them except Graystripe joined StarClan (died). Also, Millie is fairly old as well. The nursery/apprentice dens are too full withh young cats. You’ve got Ivypool’s kits (90% chance with Fernsong), Blossomfall’s 4 kits (most likely apprentices as of VOS BK.4, and CinderheartxLionblaze’s 2 litter, and possible kits involving Hollytuft or Sorrelstripe (I think she is called that, not sure). That’s like 5-7 apprentices and 6-10 kits in the nursery with up to 5 queens! It’s way too many of them. Also, It seems like ThunderClan’s total population is like WindClan + ShadowClan’s total population. Although this seems cruel, some kits or older cats must die, so that ThunderClan’s population isn’t just too much. Also, ShadowClan is in desperate need of new cats. Since VOS is about ShadowClan, the Erins should add more ShadowClan members. My opinion on population and the IvyxFern relationship. (*__*)

Waiting for Book 4...

• Ebony Is Too Lazy To Log In
      September 13, 2017 at 4:21 am

Thunderclan has 44 cats.

• Ebony Is Too Lazy To Log In
      September 13, 2017 at 4:43 am

Also Spottedleaf is about 3 years older than Firestar while Ivypool is about 2 years older than Fernsong.

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
      September 19, 2017 at 12:34 am

All you do Erin’s: DONT YOU DARE KILL MY GRAY

6. Duststorm
    September 12, 2017 at 5:25 am

My personal ratings or all super editions.
    Firestar’s Quest : 4.4/5
    Bluestar’s Prophecy : 4.2/5
    Yellowfang’s Secret : 3.7/5
    Crookedstar’s Promise : 4.3/5
    Tallstar’s Revenge : 4.6/5
    Skyclan’s Destiny : 3.5/5
    Mothflight’s Vision: 4.8/5
    Hakwing’s Journey: 4.7/5
    Tigerheart’s Shadow 4.8/5
    What is your favorite super edition book?

Waiting for Book 4...

• Butterflyflower
      September 12, 2017 at 4:58 pm

My favorite is Tigerheart’s Shadow! 😀

• Nightflower
      September 13, 2017 at 4:59 am

My fav is Moth flights vision! But I haven’t read tiger hearts shadow yet 🙁

• September 13, 2017 at 2:06 pm

CP all the way.

• Wildshadow
      September 14, 2017 at 9:11 am

I knew I wasn’t the only one who thought Yellowfang’s secret was strongly lacking something. I felt the same way with Tallstar’s revenge tbh. My favorite is a tie between Hawking’s Journey and Tigerheart’s Shadow.

7. Duststorm
    September 12, 2017 at 5:28 am

Oh and almost forgot, Bramblestar’s Storm : 4.6/7

Waiting for Book 4...

• Foxtail
      September 12, 2017 at 5:09 pm

I’ve only read Crookedstar’s Promise and Moth Flight’s Vision, haha

8. Snowstrike
    September 12, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Hey Kate, will we ever see a return of Fidgetpaw or Frecklewish?

• Kate
      September 19, 2017 at 7:51 am

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. September 12, 2017 at 9:01 pm

So basically is Crowfrost in startclan?

10. Cherrystorm
    September 12, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Another question, sorry. ;-;

What color is Quailkit, the kit of Tinycloud?