1,646 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Sky
    September 12, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Okay, I really think that some cats need to be killed off in ThunderClan…………………

Also, Jaysnow, I just really dislike the ship.

People, I have given IvyXFern a chance, but I just have to say:

– The age difference between Ivypool and Fernsong is more than the difference of Spottedleaf and Firestar.

– Fernsong has plenty of other she-cats he can go to……. why do people just slap a main she-cat and the first tom in sight together????

– We need less cats in ThunderClan. They either need to die or join another Clan(ShadowClan or SkyClan). I may seem to be harsh, but ThunderClan is ShadowClan+WindClan right now.

Also, might I add on that you need to trace a long time back until you find a single she-cat who did not have a mate or crush, or had a mate just to have kits.

Rainbowness

• Duststorm
      September 13, 2017 at 12:53 am

IKR, the age difference and the spot on shipping is kind of abysmal. Plus POPULATION CONTROL IN THUNDERCLAN PLEASE!!!

Waiting for RoF...

• clampatch
      September 13, 2017 at 1:41 am

I must add that neglected characters like Sorrelstripe and the newly (too newly….) warriored Leafshade and Honeyfur are not mated. But you’re absolutely right that no she-cats with a hint of significance to the story are mateless : <

and in earlier series' I thought it was fine that the allegiances of other Clans were tiny because they /did/ only represent cats who would appear, but its getting increasingly evident that there aren't … actually any more cats than shown… if anyone must die though please let it be Beetlewhisker my face is numbing from so many face-palms!

as for fernsong and ivy i’ve said this before but i’ll say it as many times as it takes to get the point acrossss. ITS A PLOT POINT THAT THEYRE RELATED!!! Thats her little cousin….thats her kin Lionblaze’s new kits as far as she knows hes her little nephew…..aaaugh….
      and honestly i dont see why allll the toms and alll the she-cats have to be paired with anyone! they can both just be single…
      ..but im glad at least us two can oppose the inevitable fall of Ivypool Single Editionβ„’ : (

[he/they]

• Sky
        September 13, 2017 at 1:56 am

I would say that I’ve thought of Honeyfur and co as cats who might want mates…. plus, none of the minor she-cats have relaly even had more than two lines!!!!!!!

I hope that Reedwhisker dies…….. NEW DEP OF RIVERCLAN PLZ!!!!!!!!

<3 the Clam and Sky team

Rainbowness

2. Butterflyflower
    September 13, 2017 at 1:51 am

I find Tigerheart interesting…

3. Duststorm
    September 13, 2017 at 2:32 am

So, IvyxFern is by far the most talked about shipping and also the most hated. 4 reasons why the relationship isn’t very good.
    1. The age difference is just too much. Ivypool was born so much earlier than Fernsong. Ivypool was born in Sunrise. Fernsong was born between Bramblestar’s Storm and The Apprentice’s Quest. This 7 book gap is the second largest in the whole series (not counting Jayfeather and Half Moon).
    2. They are pretty much related. The have 12.5% blood share between them. Their Great-Great-Grandparents are the same, Jake and Nutmeg (kittypets).
    3. The shipping was kinda created at random. There really wasn’t any love sparks between Ivypool and Fernsong in other books. This shipping feels a bit spontaneous.
    4. There’s 2 cats from the LilyxSnow relationship that Fernsong could date. Why Ivypool instead of them?

Another shipping in ThunderClan has significant age differences, Blossomfall and Thornclaw. The gap is even greater than IvyxFern. Blossomfall was born near the end of the New Prophecy. Thornclaw, however, was born in the beginning-middle sections of the Prophecy Begin. So, that’s another 7-8 book gap between a ThunderClan relationship.
    Plus, I think I’m going to join Sky’s IvyxFern Hate Club.

Waiting for RoF...

• Foxtail
      September 13, 2017 at 3:49 am

Blossomfall was actually born in “Power of Three: Eclispe” btw πŸ˜‰

• Nightflower
      September 13, 2017 at 5:00 am

Yeessssss

• Juniperpool
      September 13, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Though I don’t mind the age gap, agreed. Ivypool’s independent personality is evidence she doesn’t need a mate.

• Sky
      September 13, 2017 at 11:33 pm

AND their relationship to Firestar, plus the generation difference

I agree with all, but I like BlossomXThorn

Rainbowness

4. Ebony Is Too Lazy To Log In
    September 13, 2017 at 4:38 am

I don’t really see any problems with IvyXFern. While it is random, I don’t dislike it.

“Ivypool is too old for Fernsong”
    By a little more than two years. It’s not the biggest age difference in Warriors. Besides, cats don’t really care about age differences

“Ivypool and Fernsong are cousins”
    They’re third cousins. A majority of all couples in Warriors are related. Tigerstar 4 and Dovewing are second cousins, Squirrelflight and Bramblestar are second cousins, Dustpelt and Ferncloud are uncle and niece, Snowbush and Lilyheart are cousins, and there was Willowpelt and Patchpelt. Incest is going to happen in Warriors due to the rules of only taking mates from your Clan.

I don’t really mind this ship tbh.

• Aquapaw
      September 13, 2017 at 3:07 pm

I don’t mind it because I really wanted Ivypool to get a mate. I think that she really needed one, and it was comfirmed that she would get a mate.

• clampatch
      September 14, 2017 at 12:49 am

Incest happening before doesn’t really validate it happening again … but I think the main problem is that, while cats like Squirrel and Bramble have no reason to suspect that theyre related, Ivypool would pretty clearly know that Fernsong is related to her– it was part of a prophecy for StarClan’s sake! I don’t mean to be hateful of course, but I think if a casual reader can tell that they’re related ( it’s basically stated in the books) then it’s a little to close for comfort…

[he/they]

• Fallenwillow
      September 14, 2017 at 2:21 am

I feel like people say the age thing just because their salty about Ivy getting a mate.

• Wildshadow
      September 14, 2017 at 8:56 am

Because of said independent personality, I believe she should have a mate. She’s really mature when it comes down to it, aside from when Dovewing is involved, because y’know they’re sisters.
      She’d be a fine mother and anyone who would have her as a mate is lucky to be with a grounded she-cat like her.

• Redmoon
      September 15, 2017 at 9:53 pm

I mainly don’t enjoy the fact that we don’t really know much about Fernsong, other than a few small scenes he has in the books. What is his real personality other than what can be based from the dialogue from AVoS? I think Ivypool deserves better…

5. Nightflower
    September 13, 2017 at 5:04 am

IWANNAREADITSOBADDDD

• Foxtail
      September 13, 2017 at 5:42 am

SAME!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
      Ugh but I need to focus on school, especially since I just transitioned schools on the day my school I was going to go started (both are homeschool groups) so at my new school (more like my old one since I’ve done it before) I’m like 4 weeks behind so I have lots of reading to catch up on which is fine (my teacher said not to stress so ya). I also need to finish DOTC and start the new series (and read some more super editions like Bramblestar’s Storm) so I have plenty of reading to do this first semester. πŸ˜›

• Drizzleflash
      September 13, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Me too. So badly I don’t mind coming on this page to get spoiled because I want to know what happens. πŸ˜›

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 13, 2017 at 4:36 pm

You have to. It is insane!

6. Magmawing
    September 13, 2017 at 5:55 am

Kate, the book didn’t state what are the eye color of Tigerheart and Dovewing’s kits? Since Pouncekit has dark amber eyes, what are Shadowkit and Lightkit eye color ?

Also, I can’t believe that you or the editors team keeps making spelling/writers mistakes. I mean after years of work in the book series, it shouldn’t be hard to know that Dovewing’s eye color is blue not green. I thought you and Vicky already closed that discussion, right?

• Kate
      September 19, 2017 at 7:49 am

It is blue. Yes. I’m not sure of the kits’ eye colour yet. I left it for Cherith to decide in book 5 πŸ˜‰

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Slushy
        October 10, 2017 at 12:27 am

Isn’t it green? I saw dove’s eyes green in the covers

• Kate
          October 12, 2017 at 12:19 pm

and the debate over Dove’s eyes goes on…. πŸ˜›

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Bramblefire
            October 12, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I’m a firm believer that they are in fact rainbow.

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
            October 12, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Lol πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚ On the wiki Shadowkit was shown with green eyes and then Lightkit and Pouncekit had amber eyes. But idk.

7. Jetclaw
    September 13, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I have to agree with the frustrations about Ivypool I have yet to complete Tigerheart’s shadow but this being revealed is really troubling to me. Mainly because it’s very much out of nowhere. Like we don’t even get to see her flirting with a cat before she’s suddenly mates with them by the next book and we know that.
    Plus I have to agree with everyone on the whole ‘all important she cats need to have a mate and kits’ there are VERY few she cats who haven’t had a mate and kits. Leopardstar being the only one that comes to my mind immediately, and no one else really. That being said, kits are very important to the clans, remember when ThunderClan had only Birchpaw and Whitepaw as apprentices in New Prophecy because so many young cats had died. Having more kits was essential! So from that perspective it makes sense that she cats would be more encouraged to take a mate.
    So, while I’m not thrilled that we don’t get to see a forever single Ivypool, it does make logical sense that few she cats should remain single since the kits are the life of the clan. Except there’s one glaring issue with this, whereas with New Prophecy we had a shortage of young cats, now we have TOO many young cats. There’s no reason for Ivypool to be taking a mate and having kits unless she wants to really because its unlikely ThunderClan will have such a shortage any time soon.
    Plus all the new additions just makes ThunderClan bigger and bigger, and the cats become less and less interesting because there’s TOO MANY. My biggest complaint is once we hit like the middle of OOTS I don’t remember much of the background characters, I don’t remember who was born when, I don’t remember how/when they grew up, they were just more names that were added to the allegiances, and that’s such a waste.
    I’m hoping the next books address this issue because it’s getting ridiculous, all the other clans have a reasonable amount of cats and then there’s the giant that is ThunderClan. It’s like the Dark Forest attacks was just a usual battle. And Darktail, barely any deaths for ThunderClan, in fact I think the last casualty ThunderClan suffered might’ve been Sandstorm if I recall correctly. maybe Spiderleg as well.
    The other issue with the massive numbers is the deaths lose impact, there’s no real impact anymore. In the Prophecy’s begin the death of Runningwind, Snowkit, Brindleface, Swiftpaw, they had such a big impact because the clan wasn’t so over saturated they at least had moments that allowed us to recognize their existence and feel their presence to an extent. Now if a cat dies in ThunderClan there might be some impact depending on who it is, but really at this point I’d be like ‘oh no that cat is dead, how sad’.
    I also hope that since now ThunderClan and ShadowClan had to give a chunk of their lands to SkyClan, this whole overpopulation thing in ThunderClan should be addressed. Because there’s no way such a massive clan should be able to thrive so well. You’d over hunt a territory at this point. Or you’d start starving.

Sundance
      September 13, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Great points! I agree entirely. πŸ˜€

• Foxtail
        September 13, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Yes! A great sickness needs to spread through ThunderClan or something πŸ˜› Or cats just need to die from a badger or some animal or just go and fall off a cliff.
        ThunderClan is waaayyy too overpopulated!

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 13, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Yep!

And if I remember right, Twigpaw and Violetpaw left. Maybe others…

• Sky
      September 13, 2017 at 11:06 pm

I agree. ThunderCclan should have cats die or cats leave.

Plus, Leopardstar had a mate – Whiteclaw

Rainbowness

• Aquapaw
        September 14, 2017 at 12:19 am

No, Whiteclaw wasn’t her mate. He was her mentor.

• Sky
          September 14, 2017 at 2:55 am

Actually, he was her matw

Rainbowness

• Foxtail
            September 14, 2017 at 4:08 am

Er, he was her apprentice

• Ebony Is Too Lazy To Log In
      September 14, 2017 at 3:36 am

Leaf-Bare is pretty near (Winter Is Coming), so maybe starvation from overpopulation would be interesting.

• Snowstrike
      October 12, 2017 at 2:08 pm

But, if you pay attention they made Violetpaw a Skyclan cat, it’s obvious Twigpaw’s going to join up with Skyclan, Dovewing and her kits are Shadowclan. Who’s to say they won’t change more Thunderclan to be apart of River, Shadow, Sky and Windclan.

• Sleet That Falls On Frozen Flower (Sleetfall the Yellow Eraser)
      October 12, 2017 at 3:26 pm

ThunderClan always had most cats, out of all the clans. Just, inflation of population really gets to me, gets to all of us too much.

8. Icepaw Loves Moonbli
    September 13, 2017 at 4:35 pm

I just finished the book: And…wow!

I am now a huge TigerxDove shipper. Their kits are awesome.

Everything about this book is awesome.

Ivypool has gone from my favorite characters to my third favorite. Why? She was actually really…annoying.

Polls:
    Which of Dovewing’s kits do you like the best?
    Will Ivypool and Dovewing have a big fight?

• Butterflyflower
      September 13, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Shadowkit
      Something like that πŸ˜›

• Aquapaw
      September 13, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Lightkit
      Obviously!

• Aloeberry
      September 13, 2017 at 9:40 pm

My favorite kit is Pouncekit! I definitely think they’re going to fight, because Dovewing left without notice and then came back apart of another clan! I don’t mind because I’ve loved Tiger x Dove literally since the moment it started!

• Wingsong
        September 14, 2017 at 2:53 am

Mines Pouncekit, and then Lightkit but i absolutly hate Shadowkit. can’t he be a normal kit? i also wish that Pouncekit was the tabby, not Lightkit

• Butterflyflower
          September 14, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Maybe Shadowkit’s going to be a med cat though (and hopefully by choice). He did say that if he had to choose a Clan he would choose ShadowClan (and ThunderClan doesn’t need more med cats). I think that since everyone’s in ShadowClan, once he sees what Puddleshine does, he’s going to want to be his apprentice. πŸ™‚ He could also become SkyClan’s med cat, but I like the idea of him being ShadowClan more (Especially since his prefix is Shadow-). Hopefully SkyClan will still get a med cat soon though!

• Ebony Is Too Lazy To Log In
      September 14, 2017 at 3:28 am

Shadowkit (Because he’s a lot like Pebble Heart).
      They probably will. Hopefully not like the Crookedstar and Oakheart fight where Crookedstar almost kills Oakheart though.

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 14, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Mine is Shadowkit

9. Aloeberry
    September 13, 2017 at 10:18 pm

This book was amazing! I cried like three times lol (especially when Yellowfang gave Tigerstar a life I miss her so much).

10. Sky
    September 13, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Plus, Fernsong and Ivypool are closely related, more so than a lot of related cats who are mates

Rainbowness

• Aquapaw
      September 14, 2017 at 12:20 am

I think the most closely related mates were Patchpelt and Willowpelt.

• Sky
        September 14, 2017 at 1:26 am

I said a lot, not all, with Willow and Patch in mind.

Rainbowness

• Ebony Is Too Lazy To Log In
      September 14, 2017 at 3:30 am

Actually, other pairings are closer related than Ivypool and Fernsong are. Ivypool and Fernsong are third cousins, while other pairings are second cousin, first cousin, uncle and niece, etc.