1,881 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Jetclaw
    September 18, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Well I have now finished the book and while I found it enjoyable I was very confused about why Dovewing had that vision in the first place. I hope that in the next book Darkest Night, which I assume takes place while Tigerheart and Dovewing are gone, there’s some sort of catastrophe in ThunderClan to really justify her leaving. Otherwise it will seem very pointless to me. Firestar s quest was clear, Tallstars revenge had a good reason for Tallstar to leave, and Hawkwings journey made sense too. But unless there is a justifiable disaster that wipes out cats in ThunderClan I’m gonna be disappointed because otherwise Dovewing decided to leave because she didn’t feel like staying? Or the vision was just to urge them both to leave?
    Because while yes them leaving did bring about them helping the guardian cats, and finding more ShadowClan cats and having their kits outside the clans. Those are more results of them leaving, and them leaving was started by Dovewing leaving followed by Tigerheart. Tiger heart did partially leave because of Puddleshines vision, but really he left because Dovewing left.
    So something really disasterous needs to happen in ThunderClan in the next book or them leaving was for a lame reason it’d have just been because Dovewing was selfish.
    Because here’s the thing, in Firestar quest even though he had no idea what he’d encounter when he found SkyClan, he not only found the remains but reformed the clan, that was his goal was to right the wrongs of the past and as a result set SkyClan on the right path. Tall stars thirst for revenge allowed him to meet Jake and get valuable lessons. Those are results from very clear visions, had Firestar not gone he’d be leaving the wailing ancestors of SkyClan to disappear forever. If Tallstar hadn’t gone on his quest for revenge the feeling would’ve festered inside rather than him go out and meet a cat who could assist him in realizing Sparrow didn’t kill his father.
    There was a down side to them not going, if Dovewing vision has no downside then it was a really lame excuse to get her to leave. I’ve already touched on my thoughts on Ivypool having kits and what not but now this is the big concern I have at the moment

2. Echopaw the mrrrrrer
    September 18, 2017 at 7:44 pm

OK
    here we go
    1. there is a cat named peanut. my cat is named peanut. coincidence??
    2.NO IVYPOOL NO SHE HAD KITS WHYYY I LIKED MY LESBIAN IVY
    3.really, Lightkit and Shadowkit? really?
    thats all bc im sick and tired

• Briarsong
      September 21, 2017 at 12:12 am

WHAT IVYPOOL HAD KITS
      or are you talking about Dovewing?

• Sky
        September 21, 2017 at 12:41 am

In the vision :(((

• September 28, 2017 at 12:43 am

she did, unfortunately.

aka: tiny rainbow fangirl

• Lizardstep
      September 21, 2017 at 11:58 pm

GAH.
      And apparently Lightkit is dark brown and Pouncekit is light gray.
      From what I remembered from the book, it’s the opposite? I clearly remember a dark tabby kit almost falling off the edge of a bridge…Pouncekit.

Twig x Fin + Fern x Ivy !!!

• Lizardstep
        September 24, 2017 at 4:14 am

Or maybe I just got confused…
        *re-reads the book* Oops…

Twig x Fin + Fern x Ivy !!!

3. Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose/Shady(my preferred nickname)(formerly Softpaw)
    September 18, 2017 at 11:16 pm

๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐ŸŽ‹
    ๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“Ž๐ŸŽ‹
    ๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐Ÿ–‡๐ŸŽ‹ tread with care children. The wild Kate is ready to be captured……๐Ÿ˜œ

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
      September 20, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

4. Willowlight
    September 19, 2017 at 12:05 am

YAY I FINALLY GOT TS NOW I CAN GO HERE
    I DON’T THINK I COULD’VE AVOIDED MAJOR SPOILERS MUCH LONGER
    though I did get a glimpse accidentally
    So many people hated this and I really don’t know why??? I think it’s just because said people hate Tigerheart and Dovewing for well… existing.
    anyway Spike needs to be let in and ice cream needs to be made so i’ll post more later

• Icy (Iceflower)
      September 19, 2017 at 12:29 am

I thought you meant Spike needed to be let in the books before I remembered Spike is your (very precious) dog and was probably outside. ๐Ÿ˜›

แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›แดœแด…แดส€ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ ๐ŸŒน

• Willowlight
        September 19, 2017 at 12:30 am

Yep ๐Ÿ˜› I don’t have the dog-on-lap-can’t-get-up problem, because Spike is hardly a lapdog, but I do have dog-sleeping-in-front-of-pantry-can’t-get-in problem ๐Ÿ˜› I just want to get the suuuggarrrr

• Icy (Iceflower)
          September 19, 2017 at 12:37 am

I get that. ๐Ÿ˜› He’s very comfortable, Wollow, making him move is considered a crime in Spikeville.

แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›แดœแด…แดส€ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ ๐ŸŒน

• Willowlight
            September 19, 2017 at 1:34 am

I have to sneak the pantry door open a few inches and hold my breath to get in ๐Ÿ˜›

• Icy (Iceflower)
              September 19, 2017 at 1:53 am

Spike is being generous. ๐Ÿ˜›

แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›แดœแด…แดส€ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ ๐ŸŒน

• Tacopaw(Help me with my warrior name pls)
                September 24, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Same with my dog. HOW CAN A TOY POODLE BITE THAT HARD???

5. September 19, 2017 at 12:27 am

i love spire too much
    but fuzzball is best background character

rip

6. Jaysnow
    September 19, 2017 at 12:30 am

Do you know who will be getting the next SE, Kate? I hope it’s Half Moon/Stoneteller. I have a feeling it’s some other cat, though.

• Kate
      September 19, 2017 at 7:45 am

It’s Cherith’s turn to write the next SE. She’s working on it right now (it’s about Crowfeather…that’s all I know)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        September 19, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Thanks!

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        September 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
        CROWFEATHER I love crowfeather crowfeather is amazing he needs this super edition
        YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Somewhere thatโ€™s Green

• Aquapaw(cloud)
        September 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Ermagawd Crowfeather (tell me he doesn’t become leader. Two leaders in forbidden relationships is too much)

• Aquapaw(cloud)
          September 22, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Delete that comment

• Tricklepaw(Tricklefeather)
          October 15, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Technically, there’s 6 or 7 depending on how you see it.
          Crowfeather and Leafpool/Feathertail
          Bluestar and Oakheart…Poor Thrushpelt
          Bramblestar and Jessie… kind of. I really hated everything about their “relationship.” No wonder the other clans call Thunderclan weak kittypets. (or something like that)
          Tigerstar and Dovewing…really Dovewing…Shadowkit? kind of annoying
          Tigerstar and Sasha
          Onestar and Smoke
          There’s probably more that I forgot.
          There’s also the various kittypets/loners/cats from other clans that leaders in DotC mated with.
          Wow… I did not expect there to be this many.

• Brandi Brown
            November 29, 2017 at 8:57 am

It doesn’t matter in DotC though because that was before the rule came into play about taking a mate that wasn’t part of your oh clan/group.

• Brandi Brown
          March 1, 2018 at 9:35 am

Crowfeather isn’t in a forbidden relationship any more. His mate is Nightcloud from Windclan. And she has been his mate since Leafpool chose that her path truly layed with her clan.

• Raventoast
        September 19, 2017 at 10:18 pm

That’s going to fill in a few blanks, then. Nice one!

• Wingsong
        September 19, 2017 at 11:58 pm

*faints*

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        September 20, 2017 at 12:31 am

Yay! Crowfeather!

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Elmwhisker
        September 20, 2017 at 1:42 am

Kate this might be a WAS kinda question but, will it take place in AVOS?? Or is it covering previous events from his POV.
        Or maybe nobody has told you yet

• Kate
          September 25, 2017 at 4:19 pm

I don’t know yet

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• September 20, 2017 at 2:53 am

Yay! I think a Crowfeather POV will be very interesting!

• Bluebellpaw
        September 20, 2017 at 9:11 pm

CROWFEATHER? WHAAAAAAATTTTT??????

who you callin' pinhead?

• Bramblefire
        September 21, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Hype! Crowfather is my ultimate favorite. I’ve waited so long for this. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ishan
        October 9, 2017 at 7:47 am

Don’t we already know his story? Will it be in the present with him as deputy?

• Kate
          October 12, 2017 at 12:17 pm

W.A.S! ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brandi Brown
        March 1, 2018 at 9:39 am

Is it really going to be after The Last Hope book? In one of the write ups I read it said he was deputy but I thought he wasn’t made deputy until Bramblestar’s Storm. So shouldn’t the book come after Bramblestar’s Storm at least?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 2, 2018 at 7:54 am

I don’t know when it will come!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            March 10, 2018 at 5:52 am

It’ll start after the Dark Forest battle. It says so in the blurb, I’m not making it up;

• May 2, 2018 at 11:15 pm

Kate…..Do you happen to know if there will be a series after Vision of Shadows?I want to keep reading!And of course a actual warriors movie?

• A Kate for All Seasons
              May 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm

A seventh series is already in the making! As for the movie…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Cougartail
          March 26, 2018 at 6:47 pm

He actually wasn’t made deputy until Harestar became leader after Shattered Sky, which is significantly later than Bramblestar’s Storm… So maybe the book will just span a longer amount of time? Or skip ahead to when he’s made deputy for the final chapter or something?

• Sparkfire
        March 15, 2018 at 5:09 am

It’s Crowfeather’s Trial coming out September 4, if I remember right.

• Just a Curious Fan
        June 1, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Hey Kate! I was wondering if you know if we’ll find out about what happened to Eaglekit (his brother or half-brother) and Crowfeather’s two littermates (in Firestar’s Quest, it was mentioned Ashfoot had three kits, but the other two are suspiciously absent). Is it one of those Wait and See things, or do you have a definite answer. Sorry for any inconvinence, and thanks!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 2, 2018 at 7:23 am

It’s unlikely we’ll revisit characters from so long ago. ๐Ÿ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• The Curious Fan Strikes Back
            June 3, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks for the information! Not to be a bother, but do you happen to have any idea what happened to them off the top of your head? Sorry, I’m just very fascinated by these kinds of things.

• A Kate for All Seasons
              June 5, 2018 at 9:53 am

I’m afraid I don’t remember ๐Ÿ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• The Curious Fan
                June 10, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Oh, that’s alright! Thanks for answering my questions!

• MariaHorse
        June 1, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Hi, Kate! I’m from Russia. I am a real fan of Cats Warriors! It’s fantastic book. I love it.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 2, 2018 at 7:22 am

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• MariaHorse
        June 1, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Hi, Kate! I am from Russia. I’m a real fan of Warriors Cats. And I have some questions for you. Can you answer the questions? Write me, please.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 2, 2018 at 7:22 am

Hi MariaHorse! Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ You can ask a question here if you want.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Kayla
        July 31, 2018 at 10:25 pm

Are you writing Squirrelflight’s Hope, Kate??

• Sundance
          July 31, 2018 at 10:34 pm

I’m not Kate but I can confirm that she is currently! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      September 21, 2017 at 1:50 am

((Does this count as spoilers?))

i know i’m not Kate but the next SE is Crowfeather’s Trial. http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Crowfeather's_Trial It won’t be published for another year, though. ๐Ÿ™

who’d ever thought I’d answer Jaysnow’s question about Warriors!

When in thorns, look for roses

• Foxtail
        September 21, 2017 at 2:11 am

(Haha that’s funny. So Jaysnow doesn’t know everything about warriors…….๐Ÿ˜›)
        Yaas!!!!!!! CROWFEATHER IS AWESOME!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Too bad we have to wait for another year though. Agghh โ˜น๏ธ

Crowfeather 4 da vin

• Jaysnow
          September 21, 2017 at 3:30 am

(I get you guys are joking.)

But I’m actually the one who found the source and set up the page on the Wiki. ; P

• Jaysnow
            September 21, 2017 at 3:31 am

Moderated already. Dang.

• Foxtail
            September 21, 2017 at 3:55 am

Cool go Jay Jay ๐Ÿ˜› (how old are you)

• Jaysnow
              September 22, 2017 at 6:50 pm

19 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Foxtail
                September 22, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Cool! Me is only 14 ๐Ÿ˜› (what do you look like? Sorry that was so random. For your fursona and persona)

• Jaysnow
                  September 22, 2017 at 9:03 pm

I’ll just give you the basics for now- dark skinned with dark hair. Brown eyes.

• Foxtail
                  September 22, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Cool (are you Spanish or any ethnicity? Or Caucasian)! Sorry I’m so nosy. What is your fursona?

• Jaysnow
                  September 23, 2017 at 8:09 am

Eh, I’ll tell you this much and not go on after that point, it feels weird giving away personal info on the internet.

My parents are immigrants from Africa.

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
                  October 12, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Whoa that is so cool!!! (I’m so late replying to this comment, lol) I’m Chinese (duh has everyone prob knows by now ๐Ÿ˜›)

• lazy unsigned stoatpaw
        September 21, 2017 at 10:55 pm

is it bad that i’m thinking about the wanted from steven universe

• September 21, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Crowfeather goes on trial with the Diamonds for being Ashfoot’s son but he escapes with Harespring and they get rescued by some refugees from the Kin but then Harespring dies but then he gets revived by StarClan a and has nine lives and they go back to WindClan as Harestar and are leader and deputy ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Brandi Brown
            September 26, 2017 at 6:29 am

What do you mean by Diamonds? Who are the Diamonds?

• CATT
            February 27, 2018 at 10:45 pm

what the..

lollol whaaaaaaaaaaaaat
            whose diamonds.
            and what do they have against ashfoot?
            she’s awesome

• Stormpaw (Stormjay/ RANDOMSTAR)
        September 22, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Yay!!! I love Crowfeather and he definitely deserves his own Super Edition.

• Foxtail
          September 22, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Agreed. (I love your name, Stormy!)

7. Sky
    September 19, 2017 at 1:12 am

I have no large complaints against TS, other than the Ivypool-mom thing.

IVYPOOL BE DAT BOSS SINGLE SHE-CAT!!!!!!!!!!

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
      September 19, 2017 at 2:25 am

Agree. #Ivypoolsingleboss

• May 24, 2018 at 3:47 pm

Ivypool and Fernsong are related. Fernsong is the son of Cinderheart and Lionblaze, who is the son of Crowfeather and Leafpool, who is the daughter of Firestar. Ivypool is thedaughter of Birchfall and Whitewing, who is the daughter of Brightheart and Cloudtail, who is the nephew of Firestar. the’re probably third cosins or something but its still gross

• Rosewing
          August 1, 2018 at 4:05 am

They are indeed third cousins, meaning they share less than 1% of DNA. Not to mention that Fernsong’s paternal grandfather is from outside the Clan, setting him even further from his relatives in terms of genetics.

Yes, the moral factor is still here, and makes it a bit weird. But remember that most full-Clan relationships tend to be between distant or close relatives anyways (ex: Patchpelt and Willowpelt).

If anything, I’d be more concerned about the age-gap, but even that’s not very big of an issue.

Stop and smell the roses

• Duskpaw is not signed in
      September 19, 2017 at 2:29 am

I agree

• Echopaw the mrrrrrer
      September 19, 2017 at 6:51 pm

agreed i liked my lesbian ivy

• Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      September 21, 2017 at 1:51 am

I think she’ll be a good mom. We just have to kill Fernsong. Assuming he’s the father.

When in thorns, look for roses

• Sky
        September 21, 2017 at 1:58 am

Yeah

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
        September 24, 2017 at 4:42 am

Fernsong, come to the very edge of this cliff, and pretend you could walk on air, and walk over the cliff!

• CATT
          February 27, 2018 at 10:47 pm

Tacopaw you could be….

TACOFALL!!!
          tacosalsa
          tacofur.
          wait tacos have fur?
          FINE
          TACOFALL

• May 24, 2018 at 3:46 pm

8. Snowflower
    September 19, 2017 at 2:40 am

Kate, how old is Blaze exactly? I couldn’t tell. Throughout the book he’s stated to be a kit, but it never states how many moons old he is.

So is he still a kit when he joins ShadowClan at the end of the book, or is he of apprentice age by then?

• Kate
      September 19, 2017 at 7:44 am

I think he was three or four moons at the start of the book…it’s a little hazy because the guardian cats aren’t as specific about moons as warriors. They generally notice the passing of the seasons without counting the moons so much.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        September 19, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Hm, in that case I’m going with three moons.

2 moons pass before Tigerheart and Dovewing decide to go home. And another moon passes after Berryheart’s kits are born.

9. Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
    September 19, 2017 at 2:59 am

Perfect 1,200 comments! -Oh wait… Nvm

• September 19, 2017 at 4:52 am

Your warrior name should be Tacoshell. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
        September 20, 2017 at 2:56 am

Hehe yep.๐Ÿ˜บ
        Tacoshell. Heh. I should consider that.

• Foxtail
          September 20, 2017 at 3:27 am

Tacobite?
          Tacosong (the song it makes when you eat one! ๐Ÿ˜›)
          Tacoleaf
          Tacoclaw
          Tacowish
          Tacosnap
          Idk (your name’s so cute and funny [in a good way]!) ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
            September 20, 2017 at 8:53 pm

C: Tacoleaf is ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• September 20, 2017 at 12:26 pm

You should call yourself Tacostorm.

She's a modโ€ฆthat talks!

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
        September 20, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Hehe

• Moonystar (Moonypaw, Moonypelt)
      September 21, 2017 at 8:11 pm

Tacomeat lel

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
        September 23, 2017 at 1:14 am

๐Ÿ˜

• Sparkfire
      March 15, 2018 at 5:13 am

Tacorain?
      It’s raining tacos, from out of the sky…

10. Cherrystorm
    September 19, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Hi Kate! I have a few questions..

What color is Tinycloud’s kit, Quailkit’s coat color?

Can you give us some more backstory on Rose, Ajax, and Fuzzball? Specifically Rose. ๐Ÿ™‚

What is Breezepaw’s official coat color?

And is Kestrelflight a mottled gray, or a mottled brownish-gray :3

All characters are from Tigerheart’s Shadow. Thanks!

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      July 31, 2018 at 11:24 pm

This comment is like gonna be super late while this comment (I’m replying to) is like super outdated lol but……

The first two can be for Kate (of course) ๐Ÿ˜›

Breezepaw from RiverClan is a brown-and-white she-cat. But she has been mistakenly called a gray tabby-and-white tom.

Kestrelflight’s main coat is mottled brownish-gray ๐Ÿ™‚

Faith it 'til you make it