1,881 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    Snowstrike
    October 10, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Alright, I’m fine with hearing about people who are upset about Ivypool getting a mate and kits, but should it matter? If they’re your favorite character then it shouldn’t matter right? If you’re fans of Ivypool for being an independent she-cat, but seriously, getting upset because she’s finally happy? That’s the reason why she finally got kits, and a mate. I don’t think that it would be Fernsong, as it would be awesome to see that happen. But I do want more development between her and her mate. Either way, she’s an awesome character and I’m happy for her. Whoever doesn’t think that her getting a mate isn’t awesome than I respect that. But I want Ivypool to be HAPPY. She deserves it.

May starclan light your path

Streampaw
      October 13, 2017 at 1:57 pm

me too

Sky
      October 14, 2017 at 1:47 am

Okay, so getting a mate means getting happy?

2019, here I come!

Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
        October 16, 2017 at 3:10 am

For Ivypool at least, or so it seems.

Elmwhisker
        October 20, 2017 at 1:24 am

Its not like she would get a mate if she didn’t love the cat. Fernsong clearly isn’t a horrible cat, and she can see that. Having a relationship can bring happiness. Doesnt mean its the only thing that can bring happiness, but it can.
        I wouldn’t say she was unhappy in the first place though.

Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
          October 23, 2017 at 7:55 pm

The problem is is that she is closely related to Fernsong

Somewhere thatโ€™s Green

2. Avatar
    AppleBreeze
    October 11, 2017 at 3:00 am

Do Petalfur, Foxnose, Heronwing, Billystorm, Bouncefire, Sharpclaw, Firefern, Snipkit, and Echosong all end up in StarClan, Kate?

Streampaw
      October 13, 2017 at 1:57 pm

yeah do they?

Mistleheart
      October 20, 2017 at 3:09 am

RIP Petalfur died in one chapter and was mentioned sometime later XP

3. Avatar
    Snowstrike
    October 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm

I’m starting to think the Erin Team know’s what they’re doing with the entire AVOS arc and they’re going to leave us with a cliffhanger for Book 6 of AVOS. I think they’re splitting thunderclan up, and giving more population to The rest of the clans. I like this route Kate, and I hope you continue with it.

Elmwhisker
      October 13, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Honestly idc what happens, as long as we get a cliffhanger

October 13, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Well they have the whole series outlined, so I should hope they know what they’re doing ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

the Phantom of the Iris (Irismist)
      October 14, 2017 at 2:34 am

WHAT!

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

the Phantom of the Iris (Irismist)
        October 14, 2017 at 2:35 am

Please don’t split Thunderclan up! You can’t do that to us! ):

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

Hashbrown That Burns Mouth
          October 15, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Ahahha split the Thunder up!

Lilypool the NOT MENTORLESS APRENTICE!!!
          October 19, 2017 at 4:20 am

NOOO DONT DOOOO IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Avatar
    Brightpaw
    October 14, 2017 at 12:33 am

Man i really want to read this but i can not buy it (spent all my money on the last warrior book) and it is to new for me to borrow from the library any suggestions on how i can read this!

October 14, 2017 at 2:00 am

are there other libraries you could check? Or you could go to the bookstore and read it there but not buy it ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

the Phantom of the Iris (Irismist)
      October 14, 2017 at 2:37 am

My public library just received this book (but I bought it two weeks ago), so you should check again. You can also place a request with the librarians and ask if they can order this book. They should be more than happy to ๐Ÿ˜€ Good Luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

5. Avatar
    Brightpaw
    October 14, 2017 at 12:35 am

Why does this say October 14, 12:33 its still the 13th and its 7:34! wait is it because the blog was made in a different country?

Coralice (Icy)
      October 14, 2017 at 1:41 am

Yes, the blog runs on GMT, which is Kate’s local time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ambition and strong coffee.

go back to sleep rainy
        October 23, 2017 at 9:34 pm

It actually runs in BST, I think ^^

the Phantom of the Iris (Irismist)
      October 14, 2017 at 2:38 am

I’ve been wondering the same thing!

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
        October 23, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Well I am also in that time zone so it is good for me !!

Somewhere thatโ€™s Green

6. Avatar
    the Phantom of the Iris (Irismist)
    October 14, 2017 at 2:40 am

Okay, so in the Prologue, it was talking about a cat having a dream, and then licking a kit to help him sleep, were these cats Spire and Blaze?

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

Bluebellpaw who is so spooky
      October 15, 2017 at 9:11 pm

i think it was Dovewing and Shadowkit

i can't see my forehead

Sky
      October 15, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Probably

2019, here I come!

7. Avatar
    Sliversong
    October 16, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Really want to read this book but the closest library to me that has it is a 2 hour drive! ๐Ÿ™ I do not have the money to buy it either but i don’t want to wait till i do have enough to pay for it! Any ideas on how I can read this?

Dance of Haunted Sun
      October 16, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Sorry to hear that! ๐Ÿ™ Can you go to your closest library and ask when it will be arriving? Or see if there’s any way to request the book be made available there?
      Otherwise, the kindle/eBook edition of Tigerheart’s Shadow is a lot cheaper (around $10.99) if you have enough money for it! ๐Ÿ˜€

October 16, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I’m sorry! Maybe you can borrow it from a friend who lives closer to a library?

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

8. Avatar
    Ambertail
    October 17, 2017 at 1:05 am

Quick question, does any carers that tigherheart will be the new leader of shadowclan… it’s going to be really creepy that now he will be called….. TIGERSTAR!!!! AHHHHHHHH

Lilypool the NOT MENTORLESS APRENTICE!!!
      October 19, 2017 at 4:21 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH STARCLAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. Avatar
    Bluebellpaw who is so spooky
    October 18, 2017 at 8:04 pm

kate how heart broken do you think Bumblestripe is?

i can't see my forehead

Kate Scary
      October 27, 2017 at 10:44 am

Medium. I think his pride is a hurt as his heart.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Snowstorm
        November 4, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Me too… Maybe he’ll be mates with Rosepetal now. I think she has a major crush on him.

10. Avatar
    Moonystar (Moonypaw, Moonypelt) I be so SPOOOOOOOPPPYY
    October 19, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Can I suggest a description for Berryhearts kits?
    Spirekit- a brown tabby tom with white chest tail tip and paws with Amber eyes
    Hollowkit- A black tom with brown tabby patched and Green eyes
    Sunkit- a White she-kit with brown tabby patches and Yellow eyes.
    Hope you all like them ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€