1,745 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Jaysnow the Snowman
    December 3, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Kate, the 15th anniversary of Warrior is on january 21, 2018. Can BlogClan do something special?

• Christmas Cake
      December 4, 2017 at 12:09 pm

I don’t know. I depends how weary we are after the holidays!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 7, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Alright!

• Jaysnow is sad Christmas is over
        January 8, 2018 at 9:16 am

How’s that sounding now? It’s a few weeks away till #Warriors15 😀

• ❄️Cheetahpaw is Ready for a Snow Day❄️
      January 16, 2018 at 9:27 pm

January 21 is my birthday yay!!!!

😁Stay Pawsitive!😁

2. LOLO ^_^
    December 4, 2017 at 11:22 pm

That would be a good idea. Maybe you should Kate. It would cool if you did though 🙂 . And I didn’t know that the 15th anniversary of Warrior Cats was on January 21st. :OOO
    WOW that’s COOL 😛

3. Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
    December 6, 2017 at 4:10 am

Hey Kate, who is your least favorite current shadow clan member? Mine is Scorchfur. No offense, don’t want to be a hater, but he seems kind of like a HUGE JERK. I mean, he did almost blind Tawnypelt. But anyway, who’s yours?

• Christmas Cake
      December 7, 2017 at 8:04 am

I have to admit, I don’ really like any of ShadowClan right now. They all seem very self-serving and disloyal except for Puddleshine…I hope this will change

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Iceberry
        December 7, 2017 at 4:16 pm

I love Puddleshine, he is probably one of my favourite characters of AVoS, I just wish he got a point of view in Darkest Night.

• December 19, 2017 at 10:34 pm

even Tawnypelt?

I agree Puddleshine is awesome

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

4. a Splash of water on the freezing snow ( Splashpaw who might quit warriors for good .
    December 19, 2017 at 10:28 pm

I randomly started to laugh at spires death ( don’t ask why I just found it funny )

• ❄️Cheetahpaw is Ready for a Snow Day❄️
      January 16, 2018 at 9:28 pm

okayyy.

😁Stay Pawsitive!😁

5. Pantherpaw (heart)
    December 30, 2017 at 4:25 pm

AHH TIGERSTAR IS BACK (Technically)

6. Bluefire
    January 4, 2018 at 7:42 am

Kate, I’ve been told that Rowanclaw’s parents are Scorchwind and Darkflower, and that they also had Pouncetail, Kinkfur, Cedarheart, and some kit named Lavenderkit. Do you think any of this true? Or just someone’s fanfic?

MB

• Christmas Cake
      January 4, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I always fact check on Warriors wiki. It’s impossible to keep all the information in my head!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        January 4, 2018 at 4:42 pm

That’s awesome. Happy new year Kate.

• Bluefire
        January 5, 2018 at 4:07 am

Well…. you see on the main Warriors Wiki it says they aren’t his parents and on a different Warriors Wiki it says that they are and that they got the info from Vicky’s facebook. I checked the link and there was nothing there so I wanted to check with you.

I’m making a huge family tree thing (for fun) and this one piece of info could clarify if Yellowfang and Needletail are connected to Firestar in anyway.

MB

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 8, 2018 at 11:41 am

I can’t remember tbh. You could trying asking Jaysnow…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow is sad Christmas is over
          January 9, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Hey, Bluefire–
          Those are from Su’s missing kits. They are no longer considered canon because Vicky said they were not. But they can make good headcanaons if you wish, they make sense to me. 🙂

• Bluefire
            January 13, 2018 at 11:39 am

Oh okay. Thanks so much! I never read that and wasn’t really aware of it until after it was all over so I didn’t really know.

MB

7. Pantherpaw (heart)
    January 5, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Kate, is Twigpaw’s warrior name really Twigbranch?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 8, 2018 at 11:40 am

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Panther In Snow
        January 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm

*Replies 8 days later… whoops*
        Okay thanks

Hyped for 15 years of Warriors

• January 13, 2018 at 5:10 pm

In my opinion, unfortunately. 😛

just say fear of long words 😛

8. Firefrost
    January 16, 2018 at 8:18 am

I am disappointed in Dovewing so easily abandoning her Clan. I understand that things have been so hard for her ever since she lost her abilities, but Lionblaze and Jayfeather lost them to and they remained loyal to their Clan. Lionblaze could have chosen to run of with Heatherpaw when they were apprentices but he didn’t. Because he knew that sometime you have to make sacrifices for your Clan. I haven’t read the whole book yet, but honestly, what bad thing could have possibly happened to Dovewings kits in ThunderClan? She knows that they would do anything to protect her and her kits weather or not they are half ShadowClan. We’re her dreams talking about the mudslide, would she or her kits have gotten hurt in it? Even so, ThunderClan is her home, where her sister, mother, father, grandparents and all other types of kin are. How could such a stupid love drive her to abandon all of that for the unknown, and then for ShadowClan of all Clans?

• ❄️Cheetahpaw is Ready for a Snow Day❄️
      January 16, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Yeah. I agree with that

😁Stay Pawsitive!😁

9. ❄️Cheetahpaw is Ready for a Snow Day❄️
    January 16, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Guys did you notice that throughout this whole book, Tigerheart didn’t mention Tigerstar once? I would think that would be something he was insecure about, especially now that he has Tigerstar’s name.

😁Stay Pawsitive!😁