1,765 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Snowflower
    January 29, 2018 at 4:02 am

Kate, what is Scowl’s gender and description? Scowl and Feather were two new sick cats the guardian cats were tending to in the book. Feather’s a white she-cat, but we know nothing about Scowl.

2. Phantomheart
    January 30, 2018 at 2:59 am

You know what would be cool? If Blaze ended up saving the Clans, so there was a point to Dovewing going to church :3

3. Eagleclaw
    January 30, 2018 at 3:41 am

By the end, I really enjoyed reading this SE, but I thought the first nine chapters-or so were particularly slow, especially since I’d just read Shattered Sky, which I finished in one sitting and thought went as fast as a cheetah. It also irritated me how petty so many of the characters were. Even Tawnypelt. Only Puddleshine was free from the selfishness that seemed to be inflicting ShadowClan. Shattered Sky, through Ratclaw’s admittance that Rowanstar wasn’t as bad a leader as he thought, seemed to suggest that Rowanstar had a united Clan again following Darktail, and that wasn’t the case. I also wasn’t sure whether or not to read this or Darkest Night first, even though this was published first, but I will be reading Darkest Night within the next few days, and this got on my nerves in those first nine-or so chapters as I didn’t want the events of Darkest Night to be spoiled. Unfortunately, it reminded me somewhat of Moth Flight’s Vision, which had continuity issues with Path of Stars — yet those nine-or so chapters, which seemed to me to be filler initially, did link to the final moments of the book.

I was more satisfied, though, once Tigerheat had actually started his inevitable journey (notice the earlier italics). The city was a nice change of setting, and I appreciated the names for the trains etc. and the description in the moments the Thundersnakes passed. Fierce and friends were an interesting bunch, and it was a nice new group dynamic to be witnessed. Dovewing did win me over by the end with her relationship with Tigerstar, but before the kits were born, she seemed to always be moaning, and I had questioned throughout where her loyalty to ThunderClan had vanished to. Though Dash was a close second, Shadowkit (for his distinctive and quieter more composed nature) was favourite character. Tigerstar’s late near death was quite a brilliant swerve to shake things up, though. I was unsure if he was having his last moments, but I did suspect that he would gain his nine lives, too. A nice touch and flair of unpredictability to conclude the SE, though I would very much like to see how ShadowClan fare under Tigerstar’s guidance, especially how his kits, Ant and Cinnamon, and Dovewing adapt to life under the pine trees as well as who his deputy will be — I’m guessing either Tawnypelt or Dovewing (if it hasn’t already been featured in Darkest Night, which I presume it shouldn’t have been based on timings).

I had hoped (very, very faintly) that the forgotten Shrewtooth of SkyClan might have made an appearance, but he obviously didn’t. If he turns up in Darkest Night, which I, unfortunately, doubt he will, please don’t spoil. 😛 I do find it a terrible shame, though, how he seems to have been kicked to the curb, when, personally, I think he was one of gorge SkyClan’s most well-built characters.

Anyway, if you disagree, agree, whatever, feel free to reply. 🙂

Senior Warrior

4. Wingsong
    February 4, 2018 at 6:17 pm

What did the prophecy mean ? Its really confusing

5. February 6, 2018 at 4:36 am

Who is cutest?
    Blaze, Pouncekit, Lightkit, or Shadowkit?

Click my name!

6. Bluebellpaw
    February 13, 2018 at 11:08 pm

kate i have a question (sorry) if Spiresight ever got the chance to become a clan cat do you think he would’ve became a warrior or medicine cat

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 14, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Medicine cat! Definitely 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. February 15, 2018 at 9:07 pm

OMG, I was so sad when I read about Spiresight’s death! I find it sort of ironic that he was not meant to be a warrior, but he died the death of a warrior. And it was so cool that he knew he would never make it to the Clans, but he chose to go with them anyway despite the danger he faced.

Formerly Galaxypaw

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 17, 2018 at 1:59 am

Yes,I cried so hard when Spiresight died. I also felt really sad for Blaze

• ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
      February 17, 2018 at 4:11 am

I thought Spire would be Skyclan’s medicine cat! I was sad when he died

~Spidey!

8. February 15, 2018 at 9:20 pm

DARN I never finished readong Tigerhearts shadow even though i own it and…
    I GO ONTO THE TIGERHEARTS SHADOW SPOILER PAGE AND FINDS OUT SPIRE DIES
    WHY STUPID ME WHY
    *goes off to dn spoiler page even i havent read it yet*
    *ok just kidding about the dn spoiler page*