1,865 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Snowflower
    January 29, 2018 at 4:02 am

Kate, what is Scowl’s gender and description? Scowl and Feather were two new sick cats the guardian cats were tending to in the book. Feather’s a white she-cat, but we know nothing about Scowl.

• March 17, 2018 at 4:08 am

I think Scowl is a Black and White Tom because it says that one of the sick cats was black and white. 😛

🐾Walking for Senior Warrior🐾

2. Phantomheart
    January 30, 2018 at 2:59 am

You know what would be cool? If Blaze ended up saving the Clans, so there was a point to Dovewing going to church :3

3. Eagleclaw
    January 30, 2018 at 3:41 am

By the end, I really enjoyed reading this SE, but I thought the first nine chapters-or so were particularly slow, especially since I’d just read Shattered Sky, which I finished in one sitting and thought went as fast as a cheetah. It also irritated me how petty so many of the characters were. Even Tawnypelt. Only Puddleshine was free from the selfishness that seemed to be inflicting ShadowClan. Shattered Sky, through Ratclaw’s admittance that Rowanstar wasn’t as bad a leader as he thought, seemed to suggest that Rowanstar had a united Clan again following Darktail, and that wasn’t the case. I also wasn’t sure whether or not to read this or Darkest Night first, even though this was published first, but I will be reading Darkest Night within the next few days, and this got on my nerves in those first nine-or so chapters as I didn’t want the events of Darkest Night to be spoiled. Unfortunately, it reminded me somewhat of Moth Flight’s Vision, which had continuity issues with Path of Stars — yet those nine-or so chapters, which seemed to me to be filler initially, did link to the final moments of the book.

I was more satisfied, though, once Tigerheat had actually started his inevitable journey (notice the earlier italics). The city was a nice change of setting, and I appreciated the names for the trains etc. and the description in the moments the Thundersnakes passed. Fierce and friends were an interesting bunch, and it was a nice new group dynamic to be witnessed. Dovewing did win me over by the end with her relationship with Tigerstar, but before the kits were born, she seemed to always be moaning, and I had questioned throughout where her loyalty to ThunderClan had vanished to. Though Dash was a close second, Shadowkit (for his distinctive and quieter more composed nature) was favourite character. Tigerstar’s late near death was quite a brilliant swerve to shake things up, though. I was unsure if he was having his last moments, but I did suspect that he would gain his nine lives, too. A nice touch and flair of unpredictability to conclude the SE, though I would very much like to see how ShadowClan fare under Tigerstar’s guidance, especially how his kits, Ant and Cinnamon, and Dovewing adapt to life under the pine trees as well as who his deputy will be — I’m guessing either Tawnypelt or Dovewing (if it hasn’t already been featured in Darkest Night, which I presume it shouldn’t have been based on timings).

I had hoped (very, very faintly) that the forgotten Shrewtooth of SkyClan might have made an appearance, but he obviously didn’t. If he turns up in Darkest Night, which I, unfortunately, doubt he will, please don’t spoil. 😛 I do find it a terrible shame, though, how he seems to have been kicked to the curb, when, personally, I think he was one of gorge SkyClan’s most well-built characters.

Anyway, if you disagree, agree, whatever, feel free to reply. 🙂

Out from the Shadows

4. Wingsong
    February 4, 2018 at 6:17 pm

What did the prophecy mean ? Its really confusing

5. February 6, 2018 at 4:36 am

Who is cutest?
    Blaze, Pouncekit, Lightkit, or Shadowkit?

Revive my secret clan/my name!

6. Bluebellpaw
    February 13, 2018 at 11:08 pm

kate i have a question (sorry) if Spiresight ever got the chance to become a clan cat do you think he would’ve became a warrior or medicine cat

i can't hear you it's too dark

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 14, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Medicine cat! Definitely 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. February 15, 2018 at 9:07 pm

OMG, I was so sad when I read about Spiresight’s death! I find it sort of ironic that he was not meant to be a warrior, but he died the death of a warrior. And it was so cool that he knew he would never make it to the Clans, but he chose to go with them anyway despite the danger he faced.

~Galaxypaw

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 17, 2018 at 1:59 am

Yes,I cried so hard when Spiresight died. I also felt really sad for Blaze

• ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
      February 17, 2018 at 4:11 am

I thought Spire would be Skyclan’s medicine cat! I was sad when he died

pumpkin 3.14

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfire)
        February 21, 2018 at 8:29 pm

I know! I’m sure like Blaze would have followed him to any Clan, but I feel like SkyClan would have been a good fit for them.

~Galaxypaw

8. February 15, 2018 at 9:20 pm

DARN I never finished readong Tigerhearts shadow even though i own it and…
    I GO ONTO THE TIGERHEARTS SHADOW SPOILER PAGE AND FINDS OUT SPIRE DIES
    WHY STUPID ME WHY
    *goes off to dn spoiler page even i havent read it yet*
    *ok just kidding about the dn spoiler page*

9. February 19, 2018 at 6:53 pm

Kate, what do you think of Snowbird, the queen-mother of ShadowClan who birthed most of its warriors, and some traitors? I absolutely adore her. My great grandfather, a WWII vet, always love the name Snow Bird, perhaps after the song? He wanted to name our road Snow Bird Lane, but sadly, another family member got to name it. Every time Snowbird is on a scene, I just think of him.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 21, 2018 at 11:28 am

I love Snowbird. She’s a tough cookie 🙂
      And it’s lovely that she reminds you of your grandfather. Snow Bird Lane is just the prettiest name. I would like to live there.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ashfire
        February 27, 2018 at 5:22 am

Snowbird is pretty great. Can we go back to that scene from the battle of the dark forest where she was about to tear Redwillow’s throat out for training against her clan and litter Mate? Black star legit had to tell her to chill
        Also, isn’t it strange that ratscar is her littermate but is in the elders den when she in healthy? They both had to be born in TPB which makes them both graystripe level old

• A Kate for All Seasons
          February 28, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Sh! 😛

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Creamfrost (formerly Skystripe) is a grey colour pointed cat
          March 27, 2018 at 2:47 pm

What I don’t understand about Snowbird is how everyone gets mad at Ferncloud for having so many kits (7), while Snowbird’s over in Shadowclan just in the quiet rising to the top with 9 kits!

• February 21, 2018 at 6:08 pm

Snowbird is a wonderful character! She has a very pretty name and she’s got some character! Love her!

Revive my secret clan/my name!

10. Rosepaw/song/Rose with Sharp Thorns
    February 22, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I literally finished reading it yesterday
    I was like OMGOSH TIGER X DOVE IS FINALLY HAPPENING PEOPLE
    Then I cried happy tears they were so beautiful together
    Then I read about their kits and was like YES
    I read when he dies and was like NUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUR NOT GONNA DIE ON ME TIGERHEART *punches book*
    Then I found out he lived and was like whoops sorry book (I know it’s perfectly normal to talk to books, right?)
    On the last page (before the manga) I was like TIGERSTAR SHALL SAVE SHADOWCLAN OBVIOUSLY (I read dn before this btw)

i’m 2.0 of 2.0 (aka 4.0 :P)