275 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Echofreather
    April 18, 2017 at 2:46 am

Guys I found the description on Amazon here it is!!!

An epic stand-alone adventure in Erin Hunter’s #1 nationally bestselling Warriors series! Also includes an exclusive ten-page Warriors manga adventure!

In this super edition, set during the events of A Vision of Shadows, one of ShadowClan’s most loyal warriors must go on a perilous quest—one that will take him and the ThunderClan warrior Dovewing to the heart of a dangerous territory unlike any they have seen before.

Long one of the proudest warrior Clans, ShadowClan now faces an unprecedented period of darkness and uncertainty. Its deputy, Tigerheart, is determined to help his Clan survive. But a crossroads is fast approaching… and when their medicine cat has an ominous vision, Tigerheart discovers that the only way to save his Clan may be to leave it behind forever.

Join the legion of fans who have discovered the epic adventures, fierce warrior cats, and thrilling fantasy world of the mega-bestselling Warriors series. This stand-alone entry is perfect for new readers and dedicated fans alike.

AHH I think when it says “Tigerheart discovers that the only way to save his Clan may be to leave it behind forever” I think it means he’s either gonna run off with Dovewing, run off just because, or join ThunderClan! Yay I can’t wait for it to come out

• Cinnamonpaw
      April 22, 2017 at 10:14 am

Holy guacamole! THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!

The name's Paw, Cinnamonpaw

• Sparkfluff17
        April 25, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Yaaaaaaasss

SparkfluffXShadefire

• Snowflower
      April 30, 2017 at 4:05 am

I want them to move to SkyClan because SkyClan needs new kits.

• Amberstorm233
        May 5, 2017 at 3:34 pm

I agree with that.

2. Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    April 18, 2017 at 9:34 pm

If Tigerheart and Dovewing have four kits they should name them Chocolatekit, Hersheyskit, Reeseskit and Butterfingerkit

Flowerstream
      April 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Haha, those are really adorable names 😛 I love Reese’s and Butterfingers!

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Sundance
      April 18, 2017 at 9:40 pm

What about kitkatkit? 😉

• April 22, 2017 at 4:15 am

That sounds super cute, Dancey! 😀

sleeves are for nerds

• Talonclaw
        May 10, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Or M&Mkit?

May StarClan light your path.

• Amberstorm233
      April 21, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Reeseskit is my new favorite character. Reese is my favorite candy, though.

• Sparkfluff17
        April 25, 2017 at 11:53 pm

ikr

SparkfluffXShadefire

3. April 19, 2017 at 1:28 am

Kate, there is something I need a little clarification on. Does Tigerheart’s Shadow take place directly after SS or during it? Dovewing was out of camp with Tigerheart and Molewhisker for like a week so I’m confused.

• Kate
      April 19, 2017 at 8:18 pm

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Duckpaw
        April 22, 2017 at 11:34 pm

kate is there ever going to be a super edition for onestar?

~Ducky~

• Mistypaw loves chocolate and Wings of Fire/Misty the choco cat
          April 29, 2017 at 2:35 am

I love your Persian 😛

4. Firefly That Glows In The Night (Fireflykit)
    April 21, 2017 at 2:41 pm

It would be awesome if Shadowclan went back to being Shadowclan and Dovewing is like “Shoot, I am expecting kits!”

5. April 22, 2017 at 4:18 am

I really hope this gives us a more clear view on the REAL Tigerheart, not just his lovelife. It’s like a celebrity that doesn’t complain about people never listening to his music, while everyone discusses his past girlfriends, boyfriends, crushes, and personal life.

sleeves are for nerds

• Cinnamonpaw
      April 22, 2017 at 10:17 am

How do you get that green writing of yours? I know how to do red but not green!

6. Cinnamonpaw
    April 22, 2017 at 10:16 am

Wait… Dovewing’s not pregnant, right? 😬

The name's Paw, Cinnamonpaw

7. Echofeather
    April 25, 2017 at 4:00 pm

GUYS I’M SORRY THIS IS NOT A SPOILER FOR THIS BOOK BUT IT IS A SPOILER FOR LIFE. OKAY HERE IT IS…. VICTORIA HOLMES IS LEAVING THE WARRIORS TEAM!!!! OH MY GOSH I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD THIS. Kate am I right? Is it true?

• Kate
      April 26, 2017 at 9:31 am

She stated it on FB so I guesss so. I am going to email her this week and find out all the goss.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
        April 26, 2017 at 9:36 am

Kate if Victoria is leaving than who will write the novellas? Also, will you please answer my previous questions:

“I just got this novella and I think it okay although I think that it not that great of it stories like for instance Spottedleaf & Thistleclaw together (seriously?) and Spottedleaf never did learn her lesson about blinded by loved especially with Firestar. For Pinestar’s Choice, I can’t believe that Oakstar still has a revenging grudge against RiverClan especially since it created Mapleshade to be a very dangerous cat in the Dark Forest and having Cloudberry as medicine cat from RiverClan. Also I still hated Ravenwing for not being concerned about the kits’ welfare since it goes against the warrior code:”No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.” (remember Graywing from RiverClan in Code of the Clans).
        Now Kate, can I ask you a few questions on if they’re going to be another novella like for instance…
        Will there be a super long novella on the four leaders (Redstar, Birchstar, Swiftstar, and Dawnstar) on what they think after driven out SkyClan from the forest? I love seeing them being scolded by StarClan for not helping SkyClan and not listening to their medicine cat especially Redstar from ThunderClan since Thunderstar was Skystar’son.
        Will there be a novella on Cloudberry becoming the ThunderClan’s medicine cat and Oakstar reaction on it especially after Mapleshade?

That’s it.”

• Kate
          April 26, 2017 at 9:59 am

Narrow it down to one question and I’ll do my best to answer it.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
            April 28, 2017 at 8:53 am

Will there be another novella for the warriors yet? If so, could you used my suggestions as a topic?

• Kate
              April 28, 2017 at 9:17 am

I don’t know what novellas the editorial team have planned yet.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Echofeather
    April 26, 2017 at 3:12 am

If Dovewing has kits with Tigerheart, there should be one gray-with-black-stripes kit, one white-with-gray-spots kit, and one orange-with-white-stripes kit. Here’s their info:
    Stormkit/Stormshadow: Gray tom with black stripes
    Skykit/Skyfeather: Energetic white she-cat with light gray spots
    Dawnkit/Dawnspirit: Orange she-cat with white stripes

Can you use my names, Kate?

9. Snowflower
    April 30, 2017 at 4:06 am

If Tigerheart and Dovewing DO have kits, then I want one of them to be named Cloudkit. In memory of the fact that Tigerheart is Cloudstar’s descendant.

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      April 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm

They probably don’t know Cloudstar is related to them though.

• Snowflower
        May 2, 2017 at 2:54 am

I didn’t say they did. I’m just stating in something like a meta effect from the writers.

• Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
      April 30, 2017 at 6:41 pm

That’s a great idea!
      Personally, if they have kits I want them to be named after BlogClanners… Like and Owlkit, and a Sunkit, a Geckokit, etc.

• Wafflepaw who constantly changes his name, formerly Corianderpaw (formerly Cinnamonpaw)
        April 30, 2017 at 7:01 pm

And WAFFLEKIT AND CORIANDERKIT AND CINNAMONKIT!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

April 30, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I think they shouldn’t have kits. We all know it is against the warrior code, and besides Tigerheart is not the right guy for Dovewing. I mean, look at LeafxCrow for example. Their kits ended up hating them for being illoyal to their code, Hollyleaf even tried to kill Leafpool. Now, say Dovewing and Tigerheart do have kits, it would cause nothing but problems! Tigerheart can’t leave ShadowClan (I mean he can, but you know what I mean), he’s the deputy! And Dovewing has friends and family, not to mention Bumblestripe and the fact that she was one of the freaking Three! Their relationship would never work out! And if Bumblestripe could have multiple reactions to this, he could pull a Thrushpelt, which would be boring cos we’ve seen it before, or he could pull an Ashfur, which I don’t think he will, because he is a good cat! Now, the most likely reaction from ma boi Bumblestripe, is to pull a Thrushpelt. Which would be nice, but I hope Dovewing gets it together and has kits with Bumblestripe.

Whoa, this turned into me ranting about being anti-DovexTiger…

Jayfrost
        April 30, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Or she could not have kits with anyone, she seems to have made it clear that she doesn’t love Bumblestripe the same way that he loves her. I get the feeling she’s going to get together with Tigerheart, but either way, I don’t think Bumblestripe is the right cat for her, and I don’t think she needs to have kits with him to leave her love for Tigerheart behind and remain loyal to her Clan.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

April 30, 2017 at 10:29 pm

I know, but I just ship DovexBumble so bad! 😆

Jayfrost
            April 30, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Gotcha. ^^

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Blossomleaf
          May 2, 2017 at 12:39 am

I partially agree with you! But I really hope Dovewing doesn’t leave Tigerheart behind….

• Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
        April 30, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Though I do support DovexTiger I do think that having kits with Tigerheart will be colossal for the Clans. Either she could be severely demoted, her kits could become resentful and become villains, there could be a war between the Clans for the kits, or either Dovewing or Tigerheart will join the other’s Clan, they could become rogues/loners, their kits could join different Clans (more broken families), or, just maybe, there could be a new addition to the warrior code about Half-Clan dealings.
        I’m really hoping for the last one.

April 30, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Even though an addition to the warrior code about half-Clan stuff would be nice, it would still be weird. Those who have read Code of the Clans, know why the rule is in the code, and trust me, it’s there for reasons. I don’t think it’ll happen.

• Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
            May 1, 2017 at 3:04 am

But what about having diversity? WELCOME TO DIVERSE CITY! (I should put a link to that song here…)

• Rainpaw
              May 1, 2017 at 6:46 am

Diversity isn’t really the way the warrior code works…. if Tigerdove happens and they have kits, it could spark a riot about how ThunderClan is always breaking the code, etc, etc. Supposing which, they might leave the Clans permanently in TS. The reasons given in Code of the Clans make it pretty clear that halfClan kits might not be tolerated.

Mrrrow.

• Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
                May 2, 2017 at 2:21 am

I kind of meant the Clans could possibly come together and not worry about the territories. It would be easier for them to help each other that way. Of course they could still hang out around where they’re most comfortable (WindClan in the open, ShadowClan under the pines, RiverClan by the lake/river etc.) it would also make it easier for SkyClan to move in. And SO much other things could go much better for them. But we’ll just have to wait and see 🙂

• Talonclaw
        May 10, 2017 at 5:10 pm

By this point the Code is just something for ShadowClan apprentices to make fun of. Remember when a queen was kicked out of ThunderClan because she had kits with a RiverClan tom? Those days are long gone. *coughLeafpoolcough*

May StarClan light your path.

10. Badgerpaw
    May 1, 2017 at 6:33 am

Oh Kate, I sure hope you made Dovewing likable in this book lol. There are so many Dovewing haters and I want her to redeem herself to them. (I dont hate her btw, just want her to get some love from fans)

• Kate
      May 2, 2017 at 11:17 am

I want everyone to love Dovewing too.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowyfoot
        May 3, 2017 at 7:43 pm

I loved Dovewing she just got a lil annoying sometimes but if she had a fanclub I would be in it

❄️Winter Wonderland❄️

• Kate
          May 3, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Yay! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowyfoot
            May 4, 2017 at 9:31 pm

😂😂Yup!

❄️Winter Wonderland❄️

• Snowstrike
            May 5, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Kate, I certainly don’t hate Dovewing’s character but I also don’t love her character. I liked her when she was a main character and given the fact that she lost her powers it made her sort of.. .I don’t know different? It didn’t help her characters and given she had them from kithood it made her very used to them. When she lost her powers it made her character suck. I personally believe she could’ve kept her powers and it would have made her character better.

• Kate
              May 5, 2017 at 6:34 pm

I always feel Dovewing is kinda out of her depth in Warrior world, and being chucked in the deep end with special powers kinda threw her off even more. I have this sense of her being a loyal, kind-hearted, well-meaning warrior and wanting to do her best and trying really hard, but secretly dreaming of being a kittypet, relaxing in front of a warm fire and not having to worry about stuff. It’s like a book-lover suddenly finding themselves on the soccer team.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Kate
                May 5, 2017 at 6:36 pm

And I think that’s why she likes Tigerheart so much – he is naturally everything she wishes she was.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
                  May 6, 2017 at 9:13 am

Kate I don’t want to be rube but I think that you should stop there because you may give a hint to spoilers with Tigerheart and Dovewing relationship

Hazelburrow
                  May 6, 2017 at 8:03 pm

I’ve silenced her!

BlogTeam Administ-great-or

• Magmawing
                  May 6, 2017 at 9:35 am

Also what Dovewing’s wish she was to be like Tigerheart? (Is her wish is to be skilled warrior, a kettypet, or being a ShadowClan cat?)