182 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Echofreather
    April 18, 2017 at 2:46 am

Guys I found the description on Amazon here it is!!!

An epic stand-alone adventure in Erin Hunter’s #1 nationally bestselling Warriors series! Also includes an exclusive ten-page Warriors manga adventure!

In this super edition, set during the events of A Vision of Shadows, one of ShadowClan’s most loyal warriors must go on a perilous quest—one that will take him and the ThunderClan warrior Dovewing to the heart of a dangerous territory unlike any they have seen before.

Long one of the proudest warrior Clans, ShadowClan now faces an unprecedented period of darkness and uncertainty. Its deputy, Tigerheart, is determined to help his Clan survive. But a crossroads is fast approaching… and when their medicine cat has an ominous vision, Tigerheart discovers that the only way to save his Clan may be to leave it behind forever.

Join the legion of fans who have discovered the epic adventures, fierce warrior cats, and thrilling fantasy world of the mega-bestselling Warriors series. This stand-alone entry is perfect for new readers and dedicated fans alike.

AHH I think when it says “Tigerheart discovers that the only way to save his Clan may be to leave it behind forever” I think it means he’s either gonna run off with Dovewing, run off just because, or join ThunderClan! Yay I can’t wait for it to come out

• Cinnamonpaw
      April 22, 2017 at 10:14 am

Holy guacamole! THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!

The name's Paw, Cinnamonpaw

• Sparkfluff17
        April 25, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Yaaaaaaasss

SparkfluffXShadefire

2. Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    April 18, 2017 at 9:34 pm

If Tigerheart and Dovewing have four kits they should name them Chocolatekit, Hersheyskit, Reeseskit and Butterfingerkit

Flowerstream
      April 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Haha, those are really adorable names 😛 I love Reese’s and Butterfingers!

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Sundance
      April 18, 2017 at 9:40 pm

What about kitkatkit? 😉

• Amberstorm233
      April 21, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Reeseskit is my new favorite character. Reese is my favorite candy, though.

• Sparkfluff17
        April 25, 2017 at 11:53 pm

ikr

SparkfluffXShadefire

3. April 19, 2017 at 1:28 am

Kate, there is something I need a little clarification on. Does Tigerheart’s Shadow take place directly after SS or during it? Dovewing was out of camp with Tigerheart and Molewhisker for like a week so I’m confused.

• Kate
      April 19, 2017 at 8:18 pm

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Duckpaw
        April 22, 2017 at 11:34 pm

kate is there ever going to be a super edition for onestar?

~Ducky~

4. Firefly That Glows In The Night (Fireflykit)
    April 21, 2017 at 2:41 pm

It would be awesome if Shadowclan went back to being Shadowclan and Dovewing is like “Shoot, I am expecting kits!”

5. April 22, 2017 at 4:18 am

I really hope this gives us a more clear view on the REAL Tigerheart, not just his lovelife. It’s like a celebrity that doesn’t complain about people never listening to his music, while everyone discusses his past girlfriends, boyfriends, crushes, and personal life.

CAPPY

• Cinnamonpaw
      April 22, 2017 at 10:17 am

How do you get that green writing of yours? I know how to do red but not green!

6. Cinnamonpaw
    April 22, 2017 at 10:16 am

Wait… Dovewing’s not pregnant, right? 😬

The name's Paw, Cinnamonpaw

7. Echofeather
    April 25, 2017 at 4:00 pm

GUYS I’M SORRY THIS IS NOT A SPOILER FOR THIS BOOK BUT IT IS A SPOILER FOR LIFE. OKAY HERE IT IS…. VICTORIA HOLMES IS LEAVING THE WARRIORS TEAM!!!! OH MY GOSH I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD THIS. Kate am I right? Is it true?

• Kate
      April 26, 2017 at 9:31 am

She stated it on FB so I guesss so. I am going to email her this week and find out all the goss.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
        April 26, 2017 at 9:36 am

Kate if Victoria is leaving than who will write the novellas? Also, will you please answer my previous questions:

“I just got this novella and I think it okay although I think that it not that great of it stories like for instance Spottedleaf & Thistleclaw together (seriously?) and Spottedleaf never did learn her lesson about blinded by loved especially with Firestar. For Pinestar’s Choice, I can’t believe that Oakstar still has a revenging grudge against RiverClan especially since it created Mapleshade to be a very dangerous cat in the Dark Forest and having Cloudberry as medicine cat from RiverClan. Also I still hated Ravenwing for not being concerned about the kits’ welfare since it goes against the warrior code:”No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.” (remember Graywing from RiverClan in Code of the Clans).
        Now Kate, can I ask you a few questions on if they’re going to be another novella like for instance…
        Will there be a super long novella on the four leaders (Redstar, Birchstar, Swiftstar, and Dawnstar) on what they think after driven out SkyClan from the forest? I love seeing them being scolded by StarClan for not helping SkyClan and not listening to their medicine cat especially Redstar from ThunderClan since Thunderstar was Skystar’son.
        Will there be a novella on Cloudberry becoming the ThunderClan’s medicine cat and Oakstar reaction on it especially after Mapleshade?

That’s it.”

• Kate
          April 26, 2017 at 9:59 am

Narrow it down to one question and I’ll do my best to answer it.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Echofeather
    April 26, 2017 at 3:12 am

If Dovewing has kits with Tigerheart, there should be one gray-with-black-stripes kit, one white-with-gray-spots kit, and one orange-with-white-stripes kit. Here’s their info:
    Stormkit/Stormshadow: Gray tom with black stripes
    Skykit/Skyfeather: Energetic white she-cat with light gray spots
    Dawnkit/Dawnspirit: Orange she-cat with white stripes

Can you use my names, Kate?