Is Whitestorm Evil, by Wolfkit

Wolfkit (or paw, or *Warrior name*, depending on when this eventually gets published… sorry folks for the delays) asks whether Whitestorm is truly evil.

Hi there! Wolf here with a theory about Whitestorm’s behavior. Could he be evil? By evil, I mean ambitious to take Bluestar’s place, like Tigerstar evil.
Let’s look at his behavior. In Rising Storm, he’s always by Bluestar’s side. This could be considered that he’s just really nice and thoughtful and doesn’t want his sick leader get hurt. Or, he is going to do Tigerstar’s tactic to get really close, become deputy, and kill Bluestar. In The Darkest Hour, he is deputy for a while and then gets killed. He is super nice and grateful for this, but you have to act nice in order to proceed in the rankings, because no Clan wants a criminal as their leader. In The Last Hope, Whitestorm tells either Greystripe, Sandstorm, or Dovewing (ugh, can’t remember) when Tigerstar and Firestar have their big fight of a climax to not get in the way of their fight. I can view this in a way that he wants Tigerstar to kill Firestar in revenge for Firestar becoming deputy instead of him. And in Into the Wild, when Whitestorm jumps infront of Clawface, he might just be proving his loyalty to the Clans to get himself as deputy.
If you are not moved yet by my evidence here is some more that will blow your mind! Thistleclaw’s son was Whitestorm, INFLUENCE! Whitestorm’s good friend was Tigerclaw, INFLUENCE! And imagine what it would be like to have your mother be dead when you were just a kit? Imagine how much that would drive for a desire for revenge! INFLUENCE!
In most of the books when Firestar is deputy, Whitestorm usually does things when Firestar is gone. He might of organized patrols as a substitute once and found out he was really good at it and became friends with Tigerclaw starting an influence from Tigerclaw of ambition and started up a plot similar to Tigerclaw’s.
And StarClan may not have known he was ambitious and evil, or the thing with the after life system, he didn’t actually do anything too bad for the Dark Forest.
So, after writing this I believe that he was ambitious and had a plot. I hope that you enjoyed this article. You guys are awesome! Bye!

Similar Posts:

33 Replies to “Is Whitestorm Evil, by Wolfkit”

1. Starstripe
    March 1, 2017 at 5:54 pm

You have interesting points and have argued them well, and I definitely see a possibility, but I don’t agree. I think Whitestorm wouldn’t have risked his life in countless battles against Tigerstar if he was on Tigerstar’s side and if he was then wouldn’t he join Tigerstar so that he could stand more of a chance of living or possible leadership with him, if Tigerstar destroyed the clans he wouldn’t have a chance to become deputy and Tigerstar would have probably appointed someone else as deputy of Tigerclan. Besides Bluestar raised him and never showed any signs of hate.

• SpiderStar3
      March 5, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Yes me too. I think it is a good article, but I definitely think Whitestorm is a good cat, as he never seemed suspicious around any clan leader. Whereas Graystripe, Ravenpaw, and Firestar were always suspicious of Tigerstar.

• Sageflower (currently Sagekit)
        March 24, 2017 at 1:21 am

OHNO!!!!!!!! You have such good points, but I love Whitestorm so much!!

sageflower out 🙂

2. March 2, 2017 at 2:49 am

Great article! You’re making me think about Whitestorm now….

3. March 4, 2017 at 9:04 am

Meh, I LOVE Whitestorm! He was saved from Thistleclaw’s hatred when Bluefur was told to look after him by Goosefeather, and he only tried to do what was best. However, as we never see his point of view, we might never know. Interesting options that have been strongly argued, well done.

Feathertail 4 da vin!

4. March 7, 2017 at 1:31 am

Okay, Wolfkit I agree with what your saying but, your saying Whitestorm is evil? No, he is not evil and I have proof. One way he is not evil is because he was not sent to the Dark Forest and he actually cared for Bluestar. He would have killed her, correct? And he fought like a true warrior in the BloodClan battle. So therefore, Whitestorm is not evil.

5. March 7, 2017 at 1:32 am

6. Hurricanefur
    March 7, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Maybe your right because if whitestorm became leader thunder clan would have join shadow clan with ease but whitestorm was a loyal cat who would never hurt anyone and told the one of those three you said because its honorable to let two leader fight without interruption

7. Sage Whisper
    June 7, 2017 at 1:31 pm

I believe that when Whitestorm told no one to interrupt Firestar and Tigerstar’s final battle, he was trying to keep people out of it as it was a personal battle, a score that could only be settled by them.