Warrior Cats in Real Life by Falconpaw

Falconpaw discusses the claim that feral cats are the real life equivalent of Warriors.

today i, Falconpaw will dive into warriors in real life!!!! so this article will be about feral felines living in the wild like warriors. you ready? lets begin. in case you don’t know what a feral cat is then i will explain; feral cats are cats who are not domesticated. if feral cats life non-domesticated for a while then they can almost never adjust to being domesticated. that’s why a warrior can never be a kittypet they cant adjust to it but kits however are another matter. young feral kits can live with humans (twolegs). also multiple studies and people just coming across feral cats show that feral cats DO NOT let themselves be handled by humans If trapped, they may hiss, growl, bare their teeth, or strike out. they hide from twolegs and run when engaged by humans. you starting to see similarities between real feral cats and warriors.

next thing, colonies. this is the fun part trust me if you thought their was similarities up there^ then you ain’t seen nothing’ yet, so i will begin by stating that feral cats do in-fact live in colonies that means we’ve got us some warrior clans. they live together frequently near food and/or shelter (the camps are the shelter). feral cats usually live in wild life not near human houses however, strays live in the twoleg neighborhoods. cats in a colony have territory and they defend it against other cats, sometimes even colonies. some colonies have a form of government called despotism it means one entity has complete power over all other members of the colony basically a leader. also in the picture included in this article i think the colony is sharing tongues. next thing is prey

feral cats do hunt which is good because that is another common thing and that’s cool, but what do they hunt? well lets see.
feral cats who live in the forest eat mice, voles, small marsupials e.g. squirrels, shrews and if it comes to the forest, rabbits they also occasionally eat birds but they have a 1/10 success rate for catching a bird. also feral cats fish yes they fish cats that dont live in the forest sometimes hunt lizards and frogs. so to conclude this article i will summarize our “real warrior clans” so we have colonies of cats who live in the wild (warrior clans) that are non-domesticated who stay away from humans or “twolegs” they will attack humans if trapped and can never adjust to living with humans. these colonies have territory that they defend against other cats and colonies(border fights). these colonies sometimes have a “leader” who has full rule over every cat. if the colony lives in the forest then the cats eat mice, voles, shrews, and birds(Thunderclan) these cats also eat rabbit (Windclan) also feral cats fish (Riverclan) additionally some cats eat lizards and frogs (Shadowclan). so there you have it real warriors.

Similar Posts:

27 Replies to “Warrior Cats in Real Life by Falconpaw”

1. Falconbreeze
    March 18, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Yes, feral cats are a lot like Warrior Cats. I don’t want Warriors to be real, though. I think they kill far too much prey, but I enjoy the Warriors books – there aren’t many good books in animals’ points of view that I’ve found.

• March 20, 2017 at 6:23 pm

I think it would be cool if Warriors was real. Except I agree with you about killing too much prey.

• Mistsong
        March 21, 2017 at 12:15 am

I agree too, if Warriors were real, minus the killing to much prey and fighting and plus working together as a team, that would be cool

• Sageflower (currently Sagekit)
          March 24, 2017 at 12:48 am

This comment is very redundant, but nonetheless I agree with all of you that’s cool, but at the same time, I don’t want so many little mice, shrews, and other cute rodents to die.

sageflower out 🙂

• Starlingpaw (Starling that sings in moonlight
      March 25, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Well think about it…..
      Unlike kittypets who kill prey for no reason even though they already have food. If warrior cats were in real life then they could die very easily which would reduce prey being killed. And isn’t that what lions and tigers and other predators do anyway, kill? But they have a high risk of being killed too unlike kittypets who hunt for the fun of it. SO if warriors was in real life probably nothing would change except see hoards of cats crossing a thunderpath every now and then.

2. March 20, 2017 at 6:24 pm

That is a really cool article Falconpaw. I hope you do another one!

3. Dawnpaw
    March 20, 2017 at 8:59 pm

interesting

4. Asterstorm
    March 24, 2017 at 11:44 am

A really nice and amazing article!
    (I think I saw some “real warrior cats” near my home……)

An aster that can meow

5. Rosepaw
    April 15, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Great article! Our horse barn and the nearby shed house many feral cats. I’ve even seen my barn cat training a younger one! Ok, it might not have been but it looks like training. I’m sure that colonies and Clans are about the same. Anyway, good job, Falconpaw!

6. Owlfeather
    April 20, 2017 at 5:15 pm

nice article!!!! i’ve seen a small colony of cats crossing a thunderpath in Texas!!!! also if you google Tashirojima (an island in japan) then you’ll see LARGE colonies of cats!!!!!

Tis' the season to do Blogclan

• FalconPaw
      May 5, 2017 at 6:05 am

cool!!! much exclamation marks…

7. FalconPaw
    May 5, 2017 at 6:13 am

so many punctuation errors… lol!

8. Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
    May 5, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Cool article! The only thing I think isn’t a coincidence between warriors and real cats is the prey catching thing. I think the Erins actually researched cats and that’s how they got the information on how they eat.

9. Skyeyes
    August 31, 2017 at 8:42 pm

When I was in Russia about a year ago, I saw a cat that looked like Whitethroat cross the street, and another one that looked like Sorreltail sleeping on a bench.

10. Aquapaw
    September 13, 2017 at 2:01 am

There is a cat that live in my neighborhood who looks like Ravenpaw, except the cat that lives in my neighborhood has yellow eyes, not green eyes. There are three, one is pure black, another is black with a white face, and there is the one I mentioned above. They are somewhat friendly because someone is feeding them, and I think they might be pets. There is another cat who is definitely a pet because it wears a collar and the only times we’ve ever seen it it’s been this one house’s yard.