Why You Shouldn’t Hate Bluestar *SPOILERS!* by Snowheart

Snowheart talks about why Bluestar doesn’t deserve hate.Β

Hello Everyone! Recently, I have done multiple interviews from my school about Bluestar. They all say they HATE Bluestar. Here are the interviews that I have collected from my school and my reasons why you shouldn’t hate Bluestar. *Quoted word-for-word*
Interview #1:

Guest: Cherrywhisper

(Me) “Cherrywhisper, do you or do you not like Bluestar?”

(Cherrywhisper) “No, I HATE Bluestar! To be honest, I was GLAD that she died! She deserved it! I hate how she treated Firestar like that! And she gave up her kits JUST to be deputy! (Me) “Very Well,” I have a response to that answer. Would you blame her? She felt like the whole world was falling apart! I bet that if you had a warrior, one that you trusted enough to tell anything to, and then suddenly turned on you and tried to kill you, I’m pretty sure you would fall into that brink of depression. Plus, about the giving up kits part, she had to! She had a prophecy! Her whole clan would’ve been in danger if she didn’t step forward. Thistleclaw would’ve bathed Thunderclan in blood! Besides, Stonefur and Mistystar became great Warriors! (Except when Stonefur died) and they eventually forgave her when she died. Did she really have a choice?

Interview #2:

Guest: Ravenwhisker (this is one of the two people (not including me) who reads warriors and loves Bluestar) (btw one of my best friends)

(Me) “So, Raven, what kind of reactions did you have when Bluestar died, when Bluestar gave up her kits, and when Bluestar lost her sister?

“I cried my eyes out. It was very sad. I can’t imagine what Bluestar went through, giving up your own kits! Losing her sister! Falling into that kind of depression….. *lays on floor*

This is my response: I agree 100% with Ravey. It was a so sad and emotional life for Bluestar! In my opinion, Bluestar is the best character ever in Warriors and don’t worry, I have read ALL the books except for “Thunder and Shadow”

Interview #3:

Guest: Shadowstream

“Okaaay Shadowstream, What was YOUR reaction to Bluestar’s death?”

“Joy. Loads of it. I hated her from the start. And meeting up with that dumb Riverclan cat was a stupid choice.”

My response: Why? Why do you hate her? Especially from the start! She didn’t do ANYTHING wrong in the beginning! Why did you feel joy Shadowstream? She went through alot! She had her kits given up, sister killed by a monster, betrayal by Tigerstar! She had every rigt to give up her kits and do everything she did!

Interview #4:

Guest: Birchpelt
“Okays, Do you think Bluestar should’ve been reincarnated? Why or why not?

“No, I don’t think she should’ve been reincarnated. We don’t want another mess like her! It seemed like she barely cared when Mosskit died!”

My response to that is that. She c a red about Mosskit very much. She was devastated when Mosskit died. And she was only a mess when she becwme depressed, which wasn’t for a really long time.

Last interview:

Guest: Hollyheart
“Hollyheart, tell me what you think about Bluestar.”

“To be honest, she is one of my favorite cats of all time! She is amazing. She didn’t deserve to have those tragedies in her life”

My response to that is.that I agree.
I know, A LOT of people Love Bluestar, but I also know ALOT of people that don’t like Bluestar and hate her. If you hate Bluestar, Why? She is an amazing cat, sacrificing her life to save her clan, fulfilling her prophecy, and her personality traits are perfect. In conclusion, alot of people both like and hate Bluestar. Also, overall, Bluestar is an amazing cat she iw definitely someoje to look up to. So, if you hate Bluestar, I hope this article changed your mind. ~Snowheart

Similar Posts:

23 Replies to “Why You Shouldn’t Hate Bluestar *SPOILERS!* by Snowheart”

1. March 18, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Good job Snowheart! I never really hated Bluestar, though I did disapprove when she went crazy after Tigerclaw betrayed her.

P.S. I don’t think you will find a favorite cat above Bluestar in Thunder and Shadow… just saying….

Minty The Amazing

2. Mistypaw wants to eat chocolate/Misty the choco cat
    March 18, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Yes! I TOTALLY agree with you! Bluestar is my favorite leader and my second favorite character. Her daughter Mistystar is also a honorable mention who is my second favorite leader.

3. March 18, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Amazing article, Snowheart! I never hated Bluestar, in fact I admire her because of what she had to give up to save the Clan from Thistleclaw.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

4. March 18, 2017 at 5:28 pm

I like Bluestar alot! Sure she made a lot of mistakes, but you know, everyone makes mistakes in their life, hey Firestar wasn’t a purrfect cat either! (I’m sorry for that joke) She is a magnificent cat,and people just don’t like her because of her mistakes. But I bet that your favorite warrior cat made mistakes too. Bluestar has been though alot during her as a leader. She had many problems happen her in the past and present, that I understand how she doesn’t know who to trust anymore. Anyway, I loved this article on Bluestar, it was well made, with some few mispelling here and there. πŸ™‚

5. Embix
    March 18, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Nice arguments, Snowheart (beautiful name, by the way :D)!

Embix: writer, photographer

6. Sapphire that shines in heart of an Easter Egg(Sapphireheart) (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
    March 18, 2017 at 9:58 pm

She was awesome before and after she was loopy

Sapphirestar of Bookclan

7. Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
    March 18, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Nice article! πŸ™‚ Doesn’t change my mind about Bluestar, though πŸ˜› She’s one of my least favourite leaders. I just never really got attached to her character, but then again, I didn’t like many of the original characters anyway. I don’t think she’s a bad cat, I just don’t like her. πŸ˜›

8. Shimmerfrost
    March 18, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Sorry, but I still hate Bluestar. I appreciate the article, but there are many reasons that I don’t like her at all. The arguments are good, but let me play devil’s advocate here and show you the sides of the facts that you’re missing.

As for “having to give up her kits,” no, she did not. It was the only way she could think of becoming deputy, but honestly, there are many other ways she could have fixed it. She could have just told Sunstar about the “prophecy” (assuming that her apparent prophecy was even genuine). That really wouldn’t have been too hard. Or she could have told him the problems she had with Thistleclaw. She could have even trusted her leader’s judgement and been a good warrior. Sure, Thistleclaw would have led the Clan to battle- but Bluestar did plenty of fighting in her days as leader, too. She took what was honestly the least sensible option, giving up her kits and placing them in danger, killing Mosskit and also effectively being the reason for Stonefur’s death. Plus, having kits was her fault in the first place.

About Oakheart: oh, don’t get me started. Oak X Blue has always been one of my least favorite ships, because the cross-Clan relationship was obviously just played out for drama. It was one of those “oh, I saw you at the border and now I’m madly in love with you” deals that drives me nuts. She broke the code and paid for it. Honestly, if not for Thrushpelt, she may have ended up in a Mapleshade scenario.

And then the whole depression thing. Dear StarClan. I mean, I definitely understand that being depressed is a thing, but she was the /leader/, for StarClan’s sake. She effectively went crazy after Tigerclaw betrayed her, and she may have destroyed ThunderClan if not for Fireheart and other good cats. I know depression isn’t a choice, but it was her duty to be strong for her Clan. She did some unforgivably mean things after going insane, that were technically her fault in the long run. Almost all warrior cats have to deal with grief, and Bluestar repeatedly proved herself incapable of doing so, losing control of her mental faculties and of the Clan. Yes, she went through a lot, but so many other, better cats have had the same happen and come out on top. Bluestar proved herself to be, overall, an incompetent leader who would’ve been better off as just a warrior or queen. Not to say that she was an entirely bad cat, but she was not fit to be leader by any stretch of the imagination.

I respect everyone’s opinions, but those are mine. Thanks again for the article πŸ˜€

9. March 19, 2017 at 12:44 am

Bluefur/star is not to be hated! When snowfur died: Bluefur: Snowfur what..! Snowfur: Hit by monster Me: lays down on floor for an hour and then I go back to the book and I can’t read because I have too many tears in my eyes. OK. That’s fine.

10. March 19, 2017 at 12:46 am

Did anyone notice? Snowheart: the author of this article Snowfur: Bluefur/star’s sis.