Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

Similar Posts:

260 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Ashfall
    June 11, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Novella suggestions: Swiftpaw? Runningwind? Littlecloud? Half Moon? Sol? And if she ever comes to the lake (she was absolutely amazing for the 5-ish chapters she was in, perhaps she’s part SkyClan? Hence the reason why she comes up on that roof so often) Jingo? (All hail Jingostar!)

• Mossfluff 🍃
      June 17, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Swiftpaw didn’t live long enough for a novella…

I agree with Half Moon and Sol novellas though.

• Echopaw(Echostream)who is too lazy to sign in
      June 27, 2017 at 6:21 pm

all hail jingostar!
      heheheh

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      July 6, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I would like to see a novella of Cloudberry and how she became Thunderclan’s medicine cat.

• Fernlilly
      July 7, 2017 at 3:26 pm

They need to make a novella about Skywatcher!

2. Goldenpetal
    June 26, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I really Really want a Cinderpelt super edition from when she was Firestar’s apprentice to her death.

3. Bluebellpaw
    June 27, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Since Fenneldust faded that reminded me of what happens to faded spirits

ME HOY MINOY

4. Sky
    June 28, 2017 at 2:35 am

You should do a Cloudtail novella! Maybe a Brightheart novella! And a Cinderpelt SE!

• Winterpaw
      June 28, 2017 at 5:06 am

What could each book encompass about those characters? 😀

• Rosefur
      July 5, 2017 at 3:16 pm

I think a Cinderheart SE would be cool 😛

Vouch for me as senior warrior

• Fernlilly
        July 13, 2017 at 2:22 pm

YES! YES! A Cinderheart SE would be thee best!!!!

5. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    July 6, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Hello Kate! Do you know if when Oakstar went to Starclan, did he choose his first mate Shinecloud, or his second mate Sweetbriar?

• Kate
      July 7, 2017 at 1:53 pm

This is one of those impossible questions…I don’t know the answer…what do you think? I’d guess he’d choose the one he had the best relationship with, if she still wanted to be with him in StarClan (she may have moved on). Which one did Oakstar seem to get on best with in life?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        July 8, 2017 at 6:11 am

I’d say Sweetbriar. While we haven’t seen him interact with Shinecloud, he seemed very happy with Sweetbriar. And IMO, if he really loved Shinecloud, then why chose Sweetbriar later on?

But that’s just my opinion.

• Kate
          July 10, 2017 at 4:46 pm

It’s a fine opinion. I liked Sweetbriar. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Jayfrost
          July 11, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Just because you chose another mate after your first mate died doesn’t mean you didn’t love the first mate. People fall in love after losing their first spouse all of the time. It doesn’t mean they didn’t truly love their spouse, it just means they’ve moved on. Otherwise, they’d be stuck being in love with someone who is not there for the rest of their lives.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

6. Fernlilly
    July 7, 2017 at 3:36 pm

I have a question for Kate. 😀 Will there be more books/novellas about the early days of the clans? (Because I heard a rumor that there wouldn’t be but I don’t know if it’s true!) I feel like there is so many questions that need to be answered like

-What made the leader start picking the second half of a cat’s name?
    -How did clan ceremonies come to be?
    -How did the names go from Moth Flight to Mothflight?

Thanks!

• Kate
      July 10, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I don’t know if there will be more DotC books. I’d certainly like to write some – like you, I want the answer to those questions!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Bluebellpaw is so tired and lazy and also won't sign in
    July 24, 2017 at 5:01 am

Kate I’m letting you on a secret of mine >:-) ……………………………………………….. i really love Warriors and also what gender is Feather Ear and Shell Claw they never really say it in the book

• Kate
      July 25, 2017 at 7:40 am

Thank you, Bluebellpaw! I’m not sure about the genders…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader