Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

Similar Posts:

306 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Silver-Rose
    October 29, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Hi, Kate First of I love Warriors! I have three questions for you What’s your favorite warrior name? Mine is Echosong and which book is your favorite in the series Mine is The last Hope and what is your favorite clan?

• Kate Scary
      October 31, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Hello Silver-Rose! 😀

Currently Ambermoon. Bluestar’s Prophecy. RiverClan! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brookdies (Bobo the Clown)
        October 31, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Uhhh
        Two out of the three were the same answers as mine 😛
        Except my favorite name is Rowanberry 🙂

• Jasminepaw (Jasminebreeze) (Last name change i promise)
          November 8, 2017 at 1:44 am

That was weird huh

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) 🦃
            November 23, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Mine is Ivypool! 😀😛

• Jaysnow
        October 31, 2017 at 3:06 pm

We really do need more books on RiverClan. It’s a shame they get so little attention, it’s my favorite Clan too.

2. Bluebellpaw
    November 22, 2017 at 9:16 am

hello Kate! sorry for another question 😛 but, how long do you think this takes after Moth Flight’s Vision?

• Bluebellpaw who stuffs face with turkey
      November 23, 2017 at 7:55 am

*takes place*

3. November 28, 2017 at 5:36 am

I finally read this! It was really good, better than I expected actually. My favorite was probably Spottedleaf’s Heart (I still hate her, but I liked seeing this side of her.) I wonder if maybe Spottedleaf fell for Firestar so quickly because he was her Thistleclaw substitute. He was strong and kind, and he was also good. He could’ve been like Thistleclaw if he hadn’t turned evil. Spottedleaf definitely has a type, haha. I hate Thistleclaw so much now. Child abuse is horrible. He’s horrible. I hate to think that Spottedleaf being a medicine cat, which was a hueg part of her character and a passion of hers, would have never have happened had she never gone to the Dark Forest. Horrifying. I liked seeing Firestar’s grandmother. She’s one of my favorite minor characters already, I need more of her! I can see where Firestar gets his fighting spirit from. I think she would’ve liked him, and she would’ve been a great mentor for Squirrelflight, as two fighter queens. I love her name too. I adore the name Crystal. I really liked Pinestar’s Choice as well, it was interesting to see his thought process. I identify a lot with him because I can be paranoid with things I have no control over as well, but I don’t think I would’ve done what he did. Thunderstar’s Echo was good, but I didn’t like it as much. It felt like an epilogue. Lightning Tail’s death was really sad, though. I really liked Shivering Rose (I’m biased, though 😛 ). I thought they could’ve focused a bit more on Owl Eyes’ maturity, but when it was shown it was well written. It was rushed, but then again it is a novella. I liked Dew Petal a lot. She was a kit in Moth Flight’s Vision, so we didn’t get to see a lot of her personality. I hope we see more of her in the future. I want more on the early Clans. It was nice to see how the rest of the Clans had deputies. I think Sparrow Fur and Sun Shadow are great choices. I’m not so sure about Night, though, but she does balance out River Ripple’s peaceful and passive nature. When Thunderstar was going over the deputies, he said Gorse Fur and Wind Runner were mates, but not Riverstar and Night. It could be a mistake, but I thought they were mates, so did something happen between them? I thought they were going to name Lightning Stripe Lightning Fire, and I got excited because it’s a cool name, and then disappointed. But Imma go make an OC out of it 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊