Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

Similar Posts:

282 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. What should I do for my name?
    August 4, 2017 at 9:19 pm

What should my name be? Also, Sweetbriar is Pinestar’s mother, right? And what’s the rest of that? I’ve never read Pinestar’s Choice, but I want to. Does anyone know what Pinestar’s name as a kittypet is?

• What should I do for my name?
      August 5, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Kate? Any suggestions? And also, in one of the Omen of the Stars books, it says Raggedpelt instead of Raggedstar. Why?

• Iceberry
      August 6, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Yep Pinestar’s mother is Sweetbriar, and his kittypet name is Pine

• Foxtail
      September 20, 2017 at 10:13 pm

What is your personality and what does your fursona look like? (I’m Foxtail btw but you can call me Foxie. Foxy and Foxi….too many! So I gave myself my own way of spelling my nickname 😛)

2. August 4, 2017 at 10:35 pm

Hai Kate! The Warriors series is amazing, I’m a huge fan! 😀

I agree with ‘What should I do for my name?’- what was Pinestar’s kittypet name? In the Ultimate Guide, Pinestar briefly mentions he had a new name when he died while he’s giving Tigerclaw a life. For some reason I think of him as a ‘Johnny’. 😛

• Kate
      August 10, 2017 at 11:55 am

Thanks, Froststorm! I don’t know his kittypet name. But I will think of him as Johnny from now on! 😀 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Flashtail
      August 10, 2017 at 12:33 pm

I think in Pinestar’s Choice he tells Jake “my name isn’t Pinestar anymore. It’s Pine. Just Pine.” So I guess that’s his kittypet name?

3. Cherryblossomkit
    August 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm

I am now Cherryblossomkit. I’m not on the Allegiances page yet, but I filled out a form to be on it.

• Foxtail
      September 20, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Ahh I LOVE your name Cherryblossomkit! Can I have it?? 😝 (I’m Foxtail anyway but you can call me Foxie) Did you have a different name before (cause you said “I am now”)?

4. Sky
    August 16, 2017 at 2:43 am

Kate, why is Emberkit Emberkit? Not Ember __ or something?

Also, I’d love to see a book about Owlstar, showing his insecurities as the second leader of ThunderClan, next to all the original leaders. I always imagined ThunderClan as the Clan with a second leader first.

Also, can someone explain how their names changed from one part to two parts, and why the suffixes became less exotic?

And, on more thing! There should be a Jingo Super Edition, about how she met Sol, yak yak yak, and then about her view of the Clans, and maybe an epilogue in which it shows she and her group settled down.

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      August 19, 2017 at 11:22 am

I’m not Kate but I believe Emberkit received his name because he died very shortly after he was born. Odds are Wind Runner and Gorse Fur were considering a more formal name for him, but he didn’t make it that long sadly. His sister, Morning Whisker, died a few moons later but until she caught the Blazing Star disease she was healthy and fit.

Also I think the names with a space in between them (Bright Storm instead of Brightstorm) is just to show that they are from the pre-warrior code era of the Clans or before that with the Ancients/Ancient Tribe of Rushing Water.

As for the suffixes, I think that’s just how the series developed. Back in the first series the Erins were still figuring out what the cats could name each other, so they stuck to pretty basic ones such as body parts like -tail, -pelt, and -claw and easily recognizable things in nature like -storm, -cloud, and -flower. As the series progressed, they got more adventurous and we started to see suffixes like -wing, -blaze, and -light appear. I remember reading Starlight for the first time and thinking that Squirrelflight was a super creative and amazing name (I hadn’t read Firestar’s Quest with Birdflight yet 😅), so really it’s just an every extending sort of thing. The suffixes -bark and -stone just became canon in Shattered Sky.

Also I’d love to hear about Owlstar succeeding Thunderstar and about Jingo!

5. Featherpaw (Featherbreeze)
    September 10, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Kate, in Thunderstar’s Echo, Shell Claw & Feather Ear are described yet it isn’t revealed which cat fits which description. Can you please clarify what ShellClaw and Feather Ear’s descriptions are? Thanks!

6. Sparktooth
    September 13, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Hey Kate, first off I just want to say I’m a HUGE warriors fan! 😀 The books are great! But anyway I just wanted to ask, in Spottedleaf’s Heart, how did the authors come up with the plot? Was there some kind of purpose to it or was the whole SpottedXThistle thing a joke? (lol). I personally found it interesting that young Spottedleaf fell in love with an antagonist (Thistleclaw) at a very young age, only to love a protagonist (Firestar) later in her life. I’m just curious what you have to say about it. Ty! 🙂

Also, I’d love the see three novellas in a book, like the one on this spoiler page. The first one told in Millie’s point of view, making some of her actions a little more understandable in the series! It’d also be a great way to redeem her character. The second one about Swiftpaw, his story of him and Brightpaw before he died, and the weight of his choice when he decided to head to Snakerocks. The last one I would be interested in is a book about Brokenstar, starting out from when he was a kit, to him rising to be the blood-thirsty, kit-stealing leader we know. Thx again and I can’t wait to read your response! 😀

• Kate
      September 19, 2017 at 7:48 am

Some great ideas there, Sparktooth. I’m not sure about how the Erin team came up with the SH storyline. I wasn’t part of that book.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
    September 20, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Warning:Spoiler warning
    I said spoiler warning!!
    You have 12 ~ to stop reading the spoiler!
    SPOTTEDLEAF LOVES THISTLECLAW OH MY GOD😱

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      September 21, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Tacoshell would be a great name

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win