Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

Similar Posts:

226 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Bluebellkit
    May 10, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Kate sorry to bother ya but since Honey Pelt and Blue Whisker both had foster fathers those Skystar and Thunderstar who do you think fostered Spider Paw and Bubbling Stream

• Flashtail
      May 17, 2017 at 2:17 am

I believe that Milkweed fostered Bubbling Stream.

~BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP~

• Snowflower
        May 19, 2017 at 4:55 am

Yes, but Thunderstar’s Echo states that Blue Whisker is Thunderstar’s foster daughter.

2. Jayfrost
    Jayfrost
    May 17, 2017 at 1:19 am

I think he loved her, but not enough to ignore his own ambitions. I don’t think it was his way of grieving, I think that’s just the sort of cat he is, that he loved Snowfur but he looked down on any cat who wasn’t willing to fight to get what they wanted and kill in the name of their Clan. I dunno. 😛

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

3. Ravenclaw
    May 17, 2017 at 3:31 am

what happened to Blue Whisker’s kits from the manga at the end of Moth Flight’s Vision? It stated she had three kits but in Thunderstar’s Echo it doesn’t say anything about her kits and only shows Milkweed’s third litter. Kate can you get clarification for this please and thank you.

• Snowflower
      May 19, 2017 at 4:56 am

That scene from the manga happened a little bit farther into the future.

• Ravenclaw
        May 20, 2017 at 3:26 am

oh okay thank you for clearing this up for me.

4. Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
    May 17, 2017 at 4:48 am

I feel kind of awkward…
    I think I’m the only person who shipped (and still sort-of ships) ThistleclawxSpottedpaw…

• Willowy-Willyow (Willowpaw/step)
      May 17, 2017 at 5:35 am

It’s fine. Everyone has a right to ship what they want to ship. 🙂

• Smokyflame
      May 21, 2017 at 9:07 pm

I shipped it for a while, but then I became obsessed with hawk frost x ivypool. (Ples No judge :-))

• Emberpaw
      May 25, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Lol you predict future

5. Bluebellkit
    May 23, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Hi there kate if there is going to be a other book that involves with the first settlers will Shadowstar and Riverstar will have mates and kits? I feel like Riverstar and Night would be a great pair but for Shadowstar i’m not sure. and will we see Juniper Branch’s kits again too?.bye 🙂

• Kate
      May 24, 2017 at 12:37 pm

I’m not sure if there will be another book about the first settlers. But it would be nice. I miss those characters too.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

6. Magmawing
    May 24, 2017 at 7:41 am

Kate, if Vicky is leaving Warriors than what about her promised with the Bramblestar’ s Storm book would be reprinted since we both know about the mistake at the end (in which Graystripe says that his daughter is Mistystar).

• Kate
      May 24, 2017 at 12:35 pm

She’ll still be working close to the editorial team.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Bluebellkit (Soon Bluebellpaw)
    May 25, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Hello Kate I have a question in Tallstar’s Revenge it is said that Shattered Ice was a warrior of WindClan even though he was in RiverClan did he really join WindClan?

• Kate
      May 26, 2017 at 11:57 am

Oh lorks, I can’t remember, but I think he was one of the cats that switched Clans at some point….

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Flashtail
      May 26, 2017 at 12:47 pm

He switched to RiverClan from Windclan at some point. They weren’t called clans at that point, but he was a WindClan warrior. I believe that he’s the one that originally had the idea to do tunneling