Post navigation

299 Replies to “51wFsUYZRGL”

1. October 16, 2017 at 5:07 pm

NAME THAT APPRENTICE RESULTS

Halloween theme !!!!

Pumpkinflash by Duskpaw
    Witchdawn by Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer
    Batfeather by Bluefire
    Spiderlight by Fireleap
    Candybriar by Fireleap

LEADERBOARD

1st – Windspirit – 4 points
    2nd – Bluefire – 3 points
    3rd – Duskpaw, Fireleap and Brightwing – 2 points
    4th – Dawnpaw – 1 point
    5th – Streampaw – 0 points

The next round is inspired by the weather in the UK today !! (Look it up if you are confused)

Hurricanepaw
    Sunpaw
    Glowpaw
    Darkpaw
    Orangepaw
    Windpaw

Congrats to the winners !

• October 16, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Hurricaneblaze
      Sungleam
      Glowtail
      Darkshine
      Orangeblight
      Windrush

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 18, 2017 at 2:26 am

Hurricanestorm
      Sunfire
      Glowdusk
      Darklily
      Orangerise
      Windstorm

January 16 is a special day...

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 18, 2017 at 4:38 am

Hurricanewhisker or Hurricaneheart
      Sunstreak or Sunblaze
      Glowheart
      Darkflower or Darksong
      Orangeblossom
      Windsong

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
        October 18, 2017 at 11:42 pm

I took Darksong :p

• October 21, 2017 at 2:11 am

Hurricanetail
      Sunheart
      Glowfur
      Darknose
      Orangefur
      Windwhisker

2. Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
    October 17, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Reposting the entire MapleClan Fanfic for new arrivals:
    MapleClan: Bluefire’s Apprentice

Duskpaw- a gray tabby she-cat with green light eyes
    Brightwing – light brown tabby she-cat with white paws and amber eyes
    Maplestar – Dark ginger she cat with white flecks and blue eyes
    Dawnpaw – Pale ginger she-cat with white paws and tail tip and bright green eyes
    Bluepaw – Lithe, broad-shouldered dark blue-gray she-cat with piercing dark blue eyes
    Bluefire – a blue-grey she-cat with storm-grey eyes, one black paw, and a black tail tip
    Gingerkit – bright ginger she-cat with blue eyes
    Jaykit – a blue-grey she-cat with lighter tabby stripes and jay-blue eyes
    Briarkit – a dappled brown she-cat with amber eyes

I sort through the pile of herbs, methodically, placing each in the pile where it belongs. I really need an apprentice, I know it, but who? I sigh. I’ll have to ask Maplestar if I can apprentice one of the new kits. There are three, Gingerkit, Briarkit, and Jaykit, littermates and sisters, kits of Dawndapple, our newest nursery queen.
    “Maplestar,” I call, ready to tell her of my decision, but not wanting to leave my herbs.
    A young kit walks up to me. “Hi Bluefire,” she squeaks. I stare at her. She has bright ginger fur and blue eyes.
    “What is it, Gingerkit?” I sigh.
    “I’m almost old enough to be an apprentice, and, well. . .” she stares at her paws. “Can I be your apprentice?”
    “I’ll have to talk to Maplestar, but I’m sure we can work something out,” I assure her. She squeals with delight, bouncing around. I laugh, shoving the herbs aside for now. I walk towards Maplestar’s den, Gingerkit trailing behind. I reach the entrance to then den.
    “Maplestar? Can I talk to you a minute?” I ask. When there is no response, I continue. “Gingerkit wants to be my apprentice.” Maplestar pushes through the leaves, looks at Gingerkit, and smiles.
    “Of course she can be your apprentice, I’ll arrange the ceremony later.”
    “Thank you,” I say gratefully. “Come on Gingerkit, I’ll tell you about a couple of herbs while we wait.” Gingerkit bounces after me happily. We return to my den and I begin teaching Gingerkit about the properties of marigold and cobweb. She is eager to learn. I leave her to sort some herbs while I go out to collect more.

“Gingerkit! You’ve made a mess of the whole den!” I drop my bundle of herbs by the door. Ever since Maplestar agreed to arrange the apprentice ceremony, Gingerkit has been staying more in the medicine cat then than the nursery. But now. . . “Help me with this,” I command as I start angrily sorting out the scattering of previously sorted herbs. Gingerkit, tail dragging the ground, head hung low with shame, begins to help me. I sigh. She’s just a kit, after all, but almost an apprentice. She should be able to have some level of maturity.
    “I’m sorry, Bluefire,” she says finally. “I was trying to find the catmint, like you asked, and I just made a mess of things! I’d be a horrible medicine cat!” She lashes her tail, frustrated with herself.
    “It’s alright, Gingerkit, everycat makes mistakes,” I assure her. “I did the same thing when I was apprenticed to Moonblaze.” For a second, I’m lost in memories of my mentor, who had died moons ago from the very sickness that had made him the medicine cat apprentice. It was rumored that Grey Wing, one of the first in the four clan’s forest, had died of the same disease, a breathing problem that made it hard for him to hunt. Moonblaze had been like a father to me, ever since my own father had been killed by a monster on the Thunderpath.
    “Bluefire? I think we’re almost done,” Gingerkit says, shoving me out of my thoughts. I see the freshly sorted piles of herbs. While I’d been thinking, Gingerkit had put everything back in it’s place. “Just these left,” she says, moving to pick up the bundle of leaves I’d carried in.
    “Careful, Gingerkit,” I warn. “The leaves are just leaves, but there are deathberries inside.”
    “Deathberries?” Gingerkit squeals, leaping away. “Why would you want deathberries?”
    “If a cat is going to StarClan, there is nothing we can do but ease their pain. Sometimes it is the only way,” I say solemnly, remembering an elder’s passing from not too long ago. He’d been bitten by a snake, and Moonblaze had fed him deathberries so that his death wasn’t painful. “Remember Frosttail?” Gingerkit nods. Frosttail had been her mother’s father, after all. “Run along now, I’ll put these away,” I tell her. She dashes out of the den to join her sisters, Briarkit – a dappled brown she-cat like her mother, with gleaming amber eyes – and Jaykit – a blue-grey she-cat with lighter tabby stripes and jay-blue eyes – in the clearing, where they are playing mossball. I gently pick up the bundle of deathberries and slide them into place on the shelves that line my den.
    Soon, I tell myself, soon I will have an apprentice.

“Will all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Great Rock for a clan meeting?” Maplestar’s voice rings through the camp. I set down the stem of poppy seeds I had been shaking into a leaf and step out into the clearing. I know what’s happening today. Gingerkit, Briarkit, and Jaykit are to become apprentices. And Maplestar has agreed to let Gingerkit be my apprentice!
    “Briarkit, step forwards,” Maplestar is saying. “Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to train hard to learn the duties of a warrior, no matter the cost?”
    “I do,” Briarkit squeaks.
    “Then from this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you are Briarpaw. Your mentor is Mistylight.” A pale grey she-cat steps up to touch noses with Briarpaw. Maplestar continues. “Jaykit, step forwards. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to train hard to learn the duties of a warrior, no matter the cost?”
    “I do,” Jaykit says, eyes shining with happiness.
    “Then from this day forth, until your receive your warrior name, you are Jaypaw. Your mentor is Hawkfeather.” The dark brown tom, his golden tabby stripes gleaming, touches noses with Jaypaw. “And finally, Gingerkit, step forwards.” Gingerkit hops up to take her littermates’ place under the Great Rock. “Gingerkit has chosen to follow the noble path of a medicine cat.” This is my moment. I step up onto the Great Rock.
    “Gingerkit,” I declare, “Do you promise to follow the warrior code, and the code of the medicine cats, to protect all cats equally, and to train in your duties as a medicine cat?”
    “I do,” Gingerkit responds, tail high in the air.
    “Then until you are given your full name as my apprentice, you are Gingerpaw.” I step down from the Great Rock and touch noses with Gingerpaw. My apprentice!
    “Thank you, Bluefire,” she whispers.
    “Briarpaw! Jaypaw! Gingerpaw!” The clan chants, louder and louder, until Maplestar calls for quiet and dismisses the clan. The other apprentices crowd Briarpaw and Jaypaw.
    “I can’t wait to show you the scraggly tree by the border!”
    “No, I’m going to show them!”
    “They have to tour the territory with their mentors, idiot.”
    “I want to teach them hunting.”
    “Their mentors teach them everything.”
    “Well, they’d better not step on my nest.”
    “Oh, shut up you prickly furball.”
    I purr with laughter as their friendly bickering turns into a play-fight, claws sheathed as dust billows around them. As I’m walking back to my den, Gingerpaw bounces over, giddy with excitement.
    “When do we start?” She wonders.
    “Right now,” I decide. “Come with me.” We slip into my den, and Gingerpaw’s training begins.

“Bluefire! Bluefire!” Gingerpaw gasps for breath, skidding to a halt at the entrance to my den.
    “What is it?” I ask, pausing in the middle of sorting yarrow stems from the flowers.
    “It’s Brightwing! She’s fallen from a tree, it looks bad,” Gingerpaw exclaims. I jump up.
    “What??” I race out of the den after Gingerpaw and into the clearing, where Maplestar, Dawnpaw, Bluepaw, and Mistylight standing over Brightwing, who they laid in the middle of the clearing. Jaypaw and Briarpaw poke their heads out of the apprentice’s den to see what the fuss is about, and I hear gasps and exclamations from warriors and apprentices alike, but I ignore it all and approach Brightwing. Maplestar steps back, motioning for the others to as well, and I gasp when I see Brightwing’s injuries. She has a long, thin scratch across her flank, not too deep, and her right foreleg has been popped out of it’s socket, but the worst is her right hindleg and her tail. Her leg is twisted and broken, almost unrecognizable, and her tail is bent at an odd angle, like it’s been snapped almost in two, a mass of flesh and blood, the bone sticking out.
    “What happened?” I finally say weakly. I’ve seen a lot of injuries, being a medicine cat, but this. . . it’s worse than anything I’ve ever seen.
    “We were hunting,” Bluepaw stammers, “and she went after a squirrel.”
    “She was all the way at the top of the Tallest Maple,” Mistylight explains, “and she fell.”
    “Can you help her?” Maplestar asks.
    “I– I can fix her foreleg and the scratch, but I’m not sure if she’d be able to ever use her hindleg or tail again,” I reply shakily. “She needs to be moved into my den.” Maplestar, Mistylight, and Dawnpaw gently lift Brightwing off of the ground, and Bluepaw grips her ruined tail. They move her into a nest in my den. Gingerpaw gapes at the wounds, having only caught a glance before.
    “Gingerpaw, get marigold and cobwebs for the scratch,” I order, “then help me set her foreleg.” Gingerpaw fetches the herbs, then sets them down, and braces Brightwing’s body so I can snap the leg back into it’s socket. Brightwing flinches, she’s still partially conscious. I quickly treat the scratch on her flank, then tell Gingerpaw to get her sisters and find some sturdy sticks. As I wait for them to return, I clean away the worst of the blood and arrange the leg and tail so they are straight instead of twisted and bent. When the apprentices return with the sticks, I use the sturdy branches to keep the leg and tail straight while I wrap them with leaves to hold them still after placing herb polituces on the wounds.
    “I’ve done all I can,” I report to Maplestar after returning to the clearing. “She’s in StarClan’s paws now.”

So-o-o. . . what do you think?

• October 18, 2017 at 7:00 am

Wow I love this so much please write more !!!
      One thing is that Blueheart (who you have down as Bluepaw) is Deputy of MapleClan

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
        October 25, 2017 at 8:34 pm

o right oops XD

• October 20, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Noooooo! Brightwing has fallen from a tree and is now permanently crippled 🙂 Great chapter 😃

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 21, 2017 at 2:32 am

Wow, this is great!

January 16 is a special day...

• Duskpaw
      October 23, 2017 at 1:20 am

Oh, bluefire, btw I changed my fursona recently.
      Duskpaw- golden tabby she-cat with white paws and tail-tip and green eyes 🙂
      Also, good job. I love it!

3. Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
    October 21, 2017 at 8:59 am

I have come up with a new game !

It is called
    In The Background

I will give you ten cats some ancient some modern, the first five have descriptions, the last five only have names and you have to guess what clan the cats are from

NO USING THE WARRIORS WIKI OR WARRIOR CATS BOOKS
    This is a competition of guesswork and knowledge, let’s get started

Larkwing – Pale brown tabby she cat
    Mudpuddle – Brown and white tom with yellow eyes
    Havenpelt – Black and white she cat
    Splashnose – Dusky brown brown tabby she cat with a white streak on her muzzle
    Houndstar – Brown and white tom
    Now it gets harder

Harepounce
    Owlwhisker
    Nightmask
    Snaketooth
    Oddfoot

So for example I could say
    Mudpuddle – ThunderClan
    That was not the answer

Please enter and tell me whether I should continue

Somewhere that’s Green

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
      October 21, 2017 at 7:36 pm

What did I just do

Somewhere that’s Green

• October 22, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Okay…

Larkwing-WindClan/ThunderClan (can I put both? if not, the first one)
      Mudpuddle-RiverClan
      Havenpelt-ShadowClan? WindClan?
      Splashnose-RiverClan
      Houndstar-RiverClan? ShadowClan?
      Harepounce- I want to say WindClan….. but maybe ThunderClan?
      Owlwhisker- ThunderClan? WindClan?
      Snaketooth- I have a feeling this isn’t a cat…. ShadowClan?
      Oddfoot- ThunderClan?

If any of these cats were SkyClan, then I got most of them are wrong 😛

January 16 is a special day...

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
        October 23, 2017 at 6:57 am

Harepounce- ThunderClan
      Owlwhisker- WindClan
      Nightmask- ShadowClan
      Snaketooth- ThunderClan
      Oddfoot- WindClan

XD I bet I got like 0/10
      I recognized most of those names from all the times I have spent randomly stalking the warriors wikia 😛 , but I couldn’t remember which clan they were from! This is a fun game, though, and I would like it if you continued it…

• October 23, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Um I’m going to be very bad at this 😀:

Larkwing – WindClan?
      Mudpuddle – WindClan?
      Havenpelt – ShadowClan?
      Splashnose – WindClan?
      Houndstar – ShadowClan?

Harepounce – WindClan?
      Owlwhisker – ThunderClan?
      Nightmask – ShadowClan?
      Snaketooth – ShadowClan?
      Oddfoot – RiverClan?

I probably got all these wrong 😅

I think this is a good game, apart from I’m awful at it! How about you switch it around so you give the Clan and description and we make up the name? Just a suggestion 🙂

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
        October 23, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Yeah I could switch it round each week

Somewhere that’s Green

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
      October 25, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Larkwing – windclan
      Mudpuddle – riverclan
      Havenpelt – windclan
      Splashnose – riverclan
      Houndstar – thunderclan
      Harepounce – windclan
      Owlwhisker – thunderclan
      Nightmask – shadowclan
      Snaketooth – thunderclan
      Oddfoot – shadowclan

4. Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
    October 23, 2017 at 7:15 am

We have the NTA Results !!!

The theme was the weather on the 16th (Uk)

Hurricaneblaze – Bluefire

Ratpaw
    Dogpaw
    Mousepaw
    Rabbitpaw
    Birdpaw
    Snakepaw

I left out Catpaw because what kind of mother would call her kit Catkit

Somewhere that’s Green

Ratclaw
      Doglight
      Mousestep
      Rabbitleap
      Birdsnow
      Snakeswirl

January 16 is a special day...

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
        October 24, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Rabbitleap is cannon, sorry.

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 24, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Dogmuzzle
      Mouseleap
      Rabbitshade
      Birdcreek
      Snakedust

Kitcat anyone? 😛

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
        October 25, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Oh wow Brightwing

I WOULD LOVE A KITCAT WHICH IS NOT COPYRIGHT AS IT IS REALLY SPELLED KITKAT

But seriously that would be a bad mother if they were just like, well can’t think of anything so meet Catkit !!!
        Warrior name later Catbird which is beautifully confusing and sounds like a superhero

Somewhere that’s Green

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
      October 25, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Ratwhisker
      Dogclaw
      Mouseskitter
      Rabbitleap
      Birdflight
      Snakestrike

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
        October 26, 2017 at 2:16 am

Sorry, I took Dogclaw and Rabbitleap and Birdflight are cannon 🙂

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
          October 26, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Dogwhisker
          Rabbitfoot
          Birdmist

5. Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
    October 30, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Hey MapleClan!

So for my MapleClan fanfic, I said that Bluepaw was an apprentice instead of Blueheart the deputy. Soon in the story, I’ll make Bluepaw a warrior, then the deputy will die and Blueheart will become deputy. Is that fine with you, Blueheart?

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
      October 31, 2017 at 7:39 am

Can the deputy before her be Pebblewind
      Pebblewind: Yeah yes please Bluefire
      And then we can kill him of to make way for Blueheart
      Pebblewind: WHAT
      Ivypool : Ha

Also you probably need to give Blueheart an apprentice the moment she becomes a warrior so she cat be Deputy

Somewhere that’s Green

• That Random Cloaked Figure in the Shadowy Corner (Bluefire)
        October 31, 2017 at 7:20 pm

and Yes

Pebblewind is officially deputy. Sorry Pebblewind!

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
          November 1, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Pebblewind : * Grumpy pose and glares *

Somewhere that’s Green

6. Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
    November 1, 2017 at 7:56 pm

I am setting up a fanfic help clinic on this so that if you need Characters, prophecy’s or any other writing stuff then just ask MapleClan and we will try to help

Somewhere that’s Green

7. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 3, 2017 at 8:12 am

The NTA results will be coming out soon but I am in active the next few days
    If Blueheart or Bluefire want to judge it then go ahead
    (Med cat and deputy can arrange competitions)

Somewhere that’s Green

• November 4, 2017 at 11:21 am

I have judged the art contest from last month and our winner is ……….
      Out of Duskpaw and Brightwing it was……..
      A drawing of Firestar……….
      And his prophecy………..
      By……..
      BRIGHTWING

Congratulations Brightwing, you prize is that you get to arrange any competition of your choice !!
      Well done !!

For the next round I would like you to ….
      Do a drawing of your favourite warriors character.
      But there is a catch, you can’t tell me who it is and it will be judged on the easiest to recognise cat and the drawing quality.
      A tip is to do your favourite character in a well know scene including then, e.g Hollyleaf with FAllen Leaves

Good luck !

LEADERBOARD

1st – Bluefire 5 points
    2nd – Duskpaw, Fireleap, Windspirit and Brightwing 4 points
    3rd- Dawnpaw 3 points
    4th – Tacoshell and Fallensnow 1 points
    5th – Streampaw 0 points

And we have……. Names from my fanfic because I can’t think of anything else

Falconpaw (Blueheart you can enter with Falcondusk if you would like)
    Turtlepaw
    Fishpaw
    Beechpaw
    Mistypaw
    Tidepaw

Good luck !

• Fearsome Firepaw (Fireleap)
      November 4, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Turtlewing
      Fishpond
      Beechstreak
      Mistycreek
      Tideswoop

Be you, everyone else is taken

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 6, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Falconclaw
      Turtledawn
      Fishscale
      Beechfall
      Mistydawn
      Tidestep

9. November 6, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Ok so my game that I was given the chance to do will be a name generator based on trees, in honor of our leader Maple 😀

Prefix – Favourite day:

Cinderpelt = brook
    Leafpool = berry
    Jayfeather = tuft
    Alderheart = kink

I am Aspencreek. Enjoy!

Be you, everyone else is taken

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 7, 2017 at 12:01 am

Willowtuft or Willowfawn or Willowbrook or Willowberry or Willowkink! I’m so indecisive XD

• Duskpaw
      November 7, 2017 at 1:50 am

Olivetuft! I like it! 😀

• November 7, 2017 at 7:23 am

Willowberry !!!
      This is a really cool generator Brightwing!!

• Firepaw (Fireleap)

OoS – pool
    AVoS – heart
    DotC – wing
    SE’s – shade
    None/All/IDK – patch

Fursona = Favorite Color
    Blue – a blue-grey cat with black feather-like marks and dark blue eyes.
    Red – a russet tabby with a white chest and underbelly and amber eyes.
    Yellow – a golden cat with light swirling marks and gleaming golden eyes.
    Purple – a fawn cat with violet eyes and white-silver points.
    Orange – a flame-orange cat with bright blue eyes, white paws, and a white tail tip.
    Green – a dark brown cat with a cream chest, underbelly, and paws, and dark green eyes.
    Grey – a grey cat with darker and lighter patches like smoke and silver eyes.
    Black/White – a black-and-white patched cat with amber eyes.
    Other/IDK/Not Listed – a tortoiseshell with green eyes and tawny patches.

Rank = Favorite Super Edition
    Bluestar’s Prophecy – Leader
    Crookedstar’s Promise – Deputy
    Moth Flight’s Vision – Medicine Cat
    Mapleshade’s Vengeance – Elder
    SkyClan’s Destiny – Kit
    Firestar’s Quest – Apprentice
    Hawkwing’s Journey – MCA
    Yellowfang’s Secret – Warrior
    Other/Not Listed/IDK – You choose

Loyalty = Favorite Number 1-10 (Change rank/name as needed)
    1 – loner
    2 – ThunderClan
    3 – Tribe of Rushing Water
    4 – Ancients
    5 – RiverClan
    6 – rogue
    7 – ShadowClan
    8 – WindClan
    9 – kittypet
    10 – SkyClan
    Other/IDK – Half-Clan, you choose

That’s all I think, be creative with the rest!

My Results:
    Cinderfeather/star, a blue-grey she-cat with black feather-like marks and dark blue eyes, Leader of ShadowClan. Mated to Shadedstorm, a grey tom with darker and lighter patches like smoke and silver eyes. Two kits: Needlepaw/pool, a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes and tawny patches, training to be a warrior; and Leafpaw/shade, a dark brown she-cat with a cream chest, underbelly, and paws with green eyes, training to be Medicine Cat. Cinderstar’s parents and Shadedstorm’s parents are deceased. Neither have siblings. That is all =)

• Firepaw (Fireleap)
      November 9, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Flight of Needle Colored Bird (Needleflight)- a fawn cat with violet eyes and white-silver points. Stoneteller’s to-be (deputy)!

• Duskpaw
      November 10, 2017 at 1:13 am

Needlepool/star- a black and white patched she cat with amber eyes
      Leader of RiverClan
      Nice!

• November 10, 2017 at 5:29 pm

I am Dappled Flight, a fawn cat with violet eyes and white-silver points who is deputy of the Ancients! Brilliant generator Bluefire! 😛

Be you, everyone else is taken

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      November 11, 2017 at 8:37 am

Shadedpatch – a blue grey she cat with blakck feather like markings and dark blue eyes
      RiverClan Deputy
      This is really cool, sorry I haven’t been very active here, I have my half term test fortnight so I need to revise loads

11. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 12, 2017 at 7:56 am

NTA RESULTS

I know it’s a bit early but MapleClan is quite quiet right now so let’s liven it up

Falconbrook by Brightwing
    Turtledawn by Bluefire
    Fishsplash by Duskpaw
    Beechstripe by Fireleap
    Misty creek by Brightwing
    Tideswallow by Duskpaw

LEADERBOARD

1st -Bluefire, Duskpaw and Brightwing : 6 points
    2nd – Windspirit : 4 points
    3rd – Tacoshell and Fallensnow : 1 point
    5th – Streampaw : 0 points

The next round !!!!!

THE THEME IS WINTER (suggested by my brother)

Icepaw
    Snowpaw
    Christmaspaw
    Frostpaw
    Coldpaw

Congrats to our joint winners so far !

12. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 13, 2017 at 7:22 pm

If anyone wants to set up a completion, you can, I am not that active on here

13. Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
    November 14, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Hey guys random NTA thing! Don’t expect this to continue though =)

NTA:
    Bluepaw
    Heatherpaw
    Bramblepaw
    Leafpaw
    Mistypaw

Theme?

• Firepaw (Fireleap)
      November 15, 2017 at 4:35 am

Bluefeather
      Heatherstreak
      Bramblewish
      Leafwisper
      Mistyswoop

I’ll try to think of the theme later 😛

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)