Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

Similar Posts:

299 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Mintkit(feather) Is An Amazing Magical Unicorn
    April 14, 2017 at 1:18 pm

So Firestar’s grandmother saved the life of Tigerstar’s father?

When in thorns, look for roses

• Snowflower
      April 15, 2017 at 11:16 pm

• Rainpaw
      April 22, 2017 at 9:49 am

hi your grandon and son killed each other are ya happy now

2. Quietstorm
    April 16, 2017 at 4:25 am

Ok so just finished lotc…..
    Loved meeting Firestar’s Grandma she is awesome!
    Bluestar and Spottedleaf=BFF goals
    Lightningtail and Thunderstar also=BFF goals (and i kinda ship it)
    Ew ThistleclawxSpottedleaf is really weird, like what about Snowfur? What about the fact that that this Spottedleaf is waaay to young?
    It was pretty funny when Thunderstar basically forgot he had nine lives😂
    now I reAlly want to hear more about Lightningstripe, does she grow up to be a med cat or leader or something really special?

I loved the writing, it was nice to see some interesting character decelopments and I feel like we got to see the characters thoughts and motives more often than usual!

3. Petalfrost
    April 17, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Two questions:

1. How did Lighting Tail die?

2. Why is it partly Tigerstar’s fault the Pinestar left ThunderClan?

Leaf Shinobi

• Gumm-easterpaw (Gummypaw) (Get the pun?)
      April 17, 2017 at 9:19 pm

1. Dogs

2. StarClan sent a prophecy to Pinestar like “Yo, your son’s evil, you should kill him. So Pinestar was like “Dang, I don’t wanna care anymore aboutthis so I’m gonna leave :P”

4. Gumm-easterpaw (Gummypaw) (Get the pun?)
    April 17, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I (think) I found two Blogclanner names 😛 Hazel Burrow and Shivering Rose 😛

• Gumm-easterpaw (Gummypaw) (Get the pun?)
      April 17, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Everyone probably found these names but whatever 😛

5. Rosefur
    April 19, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Congratulations on being in the book by the way, I was smiling when I read about you. 😀

• Rosefur
      April 20, 2017 at 12:40 am

XD that’s hilarious

6. Sky where Freedom Flies
    April 20, 2017 at 2:16 am

Is everyone ignoring the fact that Whitestorm was described as an elderly tom in the first series and Spottedleaf was born maybe 8 moons after him?

• April 21, 2017 at 12:54 am

And in Into the Wild, Graypaw says that Darkstripe is neither young nor pretty despite him being younger than Spottedleaf.

7. Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
    April 20, 2017 at 2:21 am

Was it bad that I kind of like the Thistleclaw and Spottedpaw of thing? Great analysis!
    When I read that you were the medicine cat apprentice I kind of freaked… in a good way…

8. April 21, 2017 at 12:35 am

I never thought I could hate a ship more than CrowfeatherXNightcloud…

But then ThistleclawXSpottedleaf came along.

• Icekit(Icetail)
      April 22, 2017 at 6:38 pm

9. Moonpaw/feather That Is Not-So Secretly In Love With Jayfeather
    April 21, 2017 at 4:15 am

Thistleclaw was actually sent to Starclan, but Bluestar chased him into the Dark Forest!

Let your heart decide

• Jayfrost
      April 21, 2017 at 5:16 am

Vicky confirmed that was a joke. He went straight to the Dark Forest.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Jayfrost
      April 21, 2017 at 5:19 am

It’s not. Vicky confirmed that he went straight to the Dark Forest. And he more than deserved it from what we’ve seen from him through the series. 😛

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Jayfrost
        April 21, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I don’t really see how Spottedleaf’s Heart’s Thistleclaw is any different from that Thistleclaw. He was always an aggressive, ambitious, selfish kind of cat.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Jayfrost
          April 22, 2017 at 1:24 am

I saw. I intended to reply, but I didn’t have time, as my reply would be quite long if I was going to reply properly. 😛 I might try to find time to still reply later. I’ve also just written an article review of Spottedleaf’s Heart, which details my thoughts on Thistleclaw and how the book is fitting for his character in more length, though that likely won’t be posted for a fair bit.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

10. Minnowfur
    April 21, 2017 at 4:15 am

I found it funny that Shiveringrose wanted Clover and Thisle to get dock leaves then she got mad at them for bringing the wrong leaves.
    Um Shiveringrose….Clover and Thisle are not medicine cats lol