Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

336 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Ravenclaw
    May 17, 2017 at 3:31 am

what happened to Blue Whisker’s kits from the manga at the end of Moth Flight’s Vision? It stated she had three kits but in Thunderstar’s Echo it doesn’t say anything about her kits and only shows Milkweed’s third litter. Kate can you get clarification for this please and thank you.

• Snowflower
      May 19, 2017 at 4:56 am

That scene from the manga happened a little bit farther into the future.

• Ravenclaw
        May 20, 2017 at 3:26 am

oh okay thank you for clearing this up for me.

2. Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
    May 17, 2017 at 4:48 am

I feel kind of awkward…
    I think I’m the only person who shipped (and still sort-of ships) ThistleclawxSpottedpaw…

• Willowy-Willyow (Willowpaw/step)
      May 17, 2017 at 5:35 am

It’s fine. Everyone has a right to ship what they want to ship. 🙂

• Smokyflame
      May 21, 2017 at 9:07 pm

I shipped it for a while, but then I became obsessed with hawk frost x ivypool. (Ples No judge :-))

• Emberpaw
      May 25, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Lol you predict future

3. Bluebellkit
    May 23, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Hi there kate if there is going to be a other book that involves with the first settlers will Shadowstar and Riverstar will have mates and kits? I feel like Riverstar and Night would be a great pair but for Shadowstar i’m not sure. and will we see Juniper Branch’s kits again too?.bye 🙂

• Kate
      May 24, 2017 at 12:37 pm

I’m not sure if there will be another book about the first settlers. But it would be nice. I miss those characters too.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Magmawing
    May 24, 2017 at 7:41 am

Kate, if Vicky is leaving Warriors than what about her promised with the Bramblestar’ s Storm book would be reprinted since we both know about the mistake at the end (in which Graystripe says that his daughter is Mistystar).

• Kate
      May 24, 2017 at 12:35 pm

She’ll still be working close to the editorial team.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Bluebellkit (Soon Bluebellpaw)
    May 25, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Hello Kate I have a question in Tallstar’s Revenge it is said that Shattered Ice was a warrior of WindClan even though he was in RiverClan did he really join WindClan?

• Kate
      May 26, 2017 at 11:57 am

Oh lorks, I can’t remember, but I think he was one of the cats that switched Clans at some point….

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        June 5, 2017 at 5:00 am

Hm, interesting. It stated in TR that he was the cat who founded tunneling, and he technically did that before the Clans were formed.

• Flashtail
      May 26, 2017 at 12:47 pm

He switched to RiverClan from Windclan at some point. They weren’t called clans at that point, but he was a WindClan warrior. I believe that he’s the one that originally had the idea to do tunneling

6. Blacktail
    June 2, 2017 at 4:37 am

I really loved Pinestar’s Choice. It was a great timeline connector and gave some rationality to his actions, bringing up interesting questions about Clan life in-general.

7. June 5, 2017 at 12:35 am

Hi Kate! So, I’ve always been a DOTC fan and I love the history of the Clans- History is my favorite subject after all. In TE we see Thunderstar and Violet Dawn finally having kits- two tons and two she-kits. To me, Feather Ear is my favorite name after the four. I was wondering if you could tell us their description? Either Feather Ear or their sibling, Shell Claw, is a bright ginger tom and a she-cat, respectively. I personally see Feather Ear as really dainty petite.

• Kate
      June 5, 2017 at 11:11 am

Feather Ear sounds dainty and petit to me too! If there’s no description in the book, then I can’t give you an official one. Why don’t you suggest a description? Your thoughts are as important as mine! 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 5, 2017 at 3:33 pm

I personally see Feather Ear as a bright ginger she-kit with white, just like her father. I see her having more white on the face and with long black tipped ears, after Violet Dawn.

• Kate
          June 6, 2017 at 10:22 am

Warriors fans are just so good at descriptions! Gorgeous 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        June 6, 2017 at 12:48 am

I know you didn’t ask me, but I was thinking:

Feather Ear: Black she-kit with one white ear and blue eyes.
        Shell Claw: Bright ginger tom with green eyes.

• Kate
          June 6, 2017 at 10:22 am

They sound adorable! I love your descriptions 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
            June 6, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Thanks! 🙂

8. Snowflower
    June 5, 2017 at 5:01 am

Kate, do you know if there are going to be any more novellas? I hope there will be.

• Kate
      June 5, 2017 at 11:09 am

I’m not sure at the moment. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there were!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Ashfall
    June 11, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Novella suggestions: Swiftpaw? Runningwind? Littlecloud? Half Moon? Sol? And if she ever comes to the lake (she was absolutely amazing for the 5-ish chapters she was in, perhaps she’s part SkyClan? Hence the reason why she comes up on that roof so often) Jingo? (All hail Jingostar!)

• Mossfluff 🍃
      June 17, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Swiftpaw didn’t live long enough for a novella…

I agree with Half Moon and Sol novellas though.

• Echopaw(Echostream)who is too lazy to sign in
      June 27, 2017 at 6:21 pm

all hail jingostar!
      heheheh

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      July 6, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I would like to see a novella of Cloudberry and how she became Thunderclan’s medicine cat.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Fernlilly
      July 7, 2017 at 3:26 pm

They need to make a novella about Skywatcher!

• Ashmist
      July 30, 2017 at 3:18 pm

I really miss Jingostar! 😛

• Creamfrost (formerly Skystripe) is a grey colour pointed cat
      March 27, 2018 at 3:00 pm

I think a Jake Novella would be neat, either on his relationship with Tallstar, Quince, Nutmeg, thr clans in general or his transition between love interests

10. Goldenpetal
    June 26, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I really Really want a Cinderpelt super edition from when she was Firestar’s apprentice to her death.

11. Bluebellpaw
    June 27, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Since Fenneldust faded that reminded me of what happens to faded spirits

he was number one!

12. Sky
    June 28, 2017 at 2:35 am

You should do a Cloudtail novella! Maybe a Brightheart novella! And a Cinderpelt SE!

• Winterpaw
      June 28, 2017 at 5:06 am

What could each book encompass about those characters? 😀

• Rosefur
      July 5, 2017 at 3:16 pm

I think a Cinderheart SE would be cool 😛

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

• Fernlilly
        July 13, 2017 at 2:22 pm

YES! YES! A Cinderheart SE would be thee best!!!!

13. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    July 6, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Hello Kate! Do you know if when Oakstar went to Starclan, did he choose his first mate Shinecloud, or his second mate Sweetbriar?

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Kate
      July 7, 2017 at 1:53 pm

This is one of those impossible questions…I don’t know the answer…what do you think? I’d guess he’d choose the one he had the best relationship with, if she still wanted to be with him in StarClan (she may have moved on). Which one did Oakstar seem to get on best with in life?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        July 8, 2017 at 6:11 am

I’d say Sweetbriar. While we haven’t seen him interact with Shinecloud, he seemed very happy with Sweetbriar. And IMO, if he really loved Shinecloud, then why chose Sweetbriar later on?

But that’s just my opinion.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Kate
          July 10, 2017 at 4:46 pm

It’s a fine opinion. I liked Sweetbriar. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jayfrost
          July 11, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Just because you chose another mate after your first mate died doesn’t mean you didn’t love the first mate. People fall in love after losing their first spouse all of the time. It doesn’t mean they didn’t truly love their spouse, it just means they’ve moved on. Otherwise, they’d be stuck being in love with someone who is not there for the rest of their lives.

BlogTeam Administrator