BlogTeam is Looking for Two New Members

BlogTeam is recruiting volunteers!

Hello, BlogClan!

I hope you’ve had a great Easter 🙂

You may have noticed that articles have not been published here in a while. BlogClan over the years has become increasingly complex and time-consuming. I don’t often have the time to update it. BlogTeam do a great job of keeping everything running smoothly, but we could do with two extra pairs of paws.

BlogClan is looking for two members to join BlogTeam: an Article Tsar to make sure a new BlogClanner’s article is published every day (we currently have 168 pending articles waiting to be published) and a Birthday/Clanniversary Tsar, to publish a post celebrating the birthdays and clanniversaries that appear in BlogClan’s calendar. The new team members will also help with comment moderation, ensuring that, for most of the day, comments are moderated quickly.

If you’re interested in volunteering as a member of BlogTeam, you can read more about the position and apply here:

This link will take you to the Article Tsar application form.

And this link will take you to the Birthday/Clanniversary Tsar application form.

Similar Posts:

161 Replies to “BlogTeam is Looking for Two New Members”

1. Jadepelt
    April 24, 2017 at 2:36 am

Around what time shall the chosen ones be announced? (It’s a reference to something, I don’t know what though so please tell me if you do)

2. Silvertail, queen of fish puns
    April 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm

Whoa, they’re going to be chosen next week?
    Oh my COD, that’s pretty neat. I can’t wait to see who’s chosen!
    (I mean, I obviously want myself to be chosen, but anyone else would be awesome!)

• Silvertail, queen of fish puns
      April 24, 2017 at 9:53 pm

The mods are now at Sonic speed
      If you don’t know, it’s very fast 😛

3. Wollow
    April 24, 2017 at 10:09 pm

age is just a number 😉

but i probably wouldn’t be responsible enough to do the work
    *stares at pile of homework in front of her*

• April 24, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Wollow…You’re a girl?
      o_o
      WELP NOW LILIAMS GONE OFF THE DEEP END SOMEONE GET A DEEP SEE DIVER TO RESCUE HER FROM DELUSIONALNESS

CAPPY

4. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    April 24, 2017 at 10:49 pm

This sounds like fun but I’m not that active here sadly and I have a lot of school stuff in May. Good luck and congrats to whoever gets chosen! 🙂