So! A little bit of explanation!
With each chapter, I am going to upload one full chapter at a time. The first page was a little bonus for y’all because I’ve taken over a year to get this project off the road 😛
And after every chapter, I’m going to link a folder for every little piece of progress each person will have done per page per team! Just so you all can see the process!
Now that that’s out of the way…what comes next?
Next is to finish the first chapter.
Since I realised that throwing everyone into it so quickly will be confusing and a hassle, AND the previous system already needs work, I’m going to begin the process at chapter 2.
So what about Chapter 1?I’ve decided that, as another apology for being so late, I’m going to do the entire first chapter of Trailing Stars. None of you have to worry. Shiver’s got this on LOCK.
“But when’ll it be done?” I hear you cry, so used to Shiver bailing on her moderative duties.
BEFORE MAY! I PROMISE! I already have all of the pages storyboarded, it’s a matter of coloring and making them look all pretty now.
I also want to stress, I, in no means, consider myself to be a brilliant artist, let alone a good one 🙂 My goal is to finish the first chapter, not only so that it’s new content for all of you Blogclanners, but so it’s DONE!!! Once the ball’s rolling, and you all have an example on how to actually do this, we’re going to be cranking these out like Ferncloud does babies!
Anyway, that’s all I really have to say!
To sum it all up:
- Every TSGN chapter will be uploaded in it’s entirety.
- Another post will be made to showcase and highlight the Graphic Novel’s different contributors.
- The entire first chapter will be done by me, Shiver, as both an apology and an example for the TSGN community 😛
- Jar Videos, Roles, and everything else will be sorted out after the first chapter is complete.
- TSGN, CHAPTER 1, WILL BE COMPLETED AND POSTED BEFORE MAY! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!
In the meantime, remain hype, my spookers. This is going to be one of the best Blogclan projects yet 🙂
- None Found