Bluebellkit debates the pros and cons of Graystripe’s mates.

Artwork by DrakynWyrm

First I both like the two she-cats but I love Silverstream more than Millie though. Here is the article for who is the better mate for Graystripe lets begin.

First up Millie lets do the good things first and the bad things last.

Good things about Millie,
She helped Graystripe find true love again and have kits too
She helped support kittypets to join the clans than being treated like some pile of dirt
She made Graystripe not too sad about his former mate’s death
She is very respectful when she is not worrying about Briarlight

Bad things about Millie

She neglected her kits and was WAY to over protective for Briarlight
She snapped at other cats if she was angry and stressed about Briarlight ( some cats she snapped at Jayfeather and Blossomfall)
She said to Bramblestar if Briarlight was not saved in time enough and drown in the flood she said he never forgive him.

NowSilverstreamm

Good things about Sliverstream
Graystripe’s true first love
Help him not drown to death in the river
Always cared for him and always looked out for him even when she was a StarClan warrior
Gave Firestar and Mistystar a life

bad things about Silverstream
Did break the warrior code

Who will Graystripe when he will go to StarClan I think it is Silverstream because Kate did say he will maybe surely pick Silverstream and first love always wins

I do like Millie I understand why Millie cared for Briarlight more but did it a little too far I don’t hate her I think she is a good cat and that she does still love Bumblestripe and Blossomfall but is worry about Briarlight. And if she had a Clan name I think it would be Sliverstorm or Silverwing something like that so don’t hate Millie every warrior is unique in their own way so don’t but all your hate on her.

I like Sliverstream she did break the Warrior Code but out of true love. So don’t hate Silverstream because she was bossy or she was from a different Clan like that. So don’t put all her hate on Silverstream Graystripe loved her so just like her a tiny bit Sliverstream haters.

Hope you liked this article post a comment what you think.

~Bluebellkit

Similar Posts:

38 Replies to “Silverstream VS Millie and who will he pick for a mate in StarClan by Bluebellkit”

1. Sky
    June 4, 2017 at 10:55 am

I sorta feel like MillieXGray kinda broke up after Millie began treating their kits so badly.
    I love SilverXGray, and I just know he’ll pick Silverstream.
    Millie was a good mate at first, then they had kits, and everything sort of…broke up…between them.
    Silverstream was always a good mate. She never had a chance to be a mother, but I think she would’ve been a great mother.

2. Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
    June 4, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Omg, I love that picture so much.

✨Wrensparkle likes potatoes✨

3. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    June 6, 2017 at 12:52 am

I’d say Millie is the better mate.

Silverstream was bratty, and all she did was save Graystripe from a river (It wasn’t even that special, she’s Riverclan).
    Millie gave up her peaceful life to be loyal to Thunderclan. She says she doesn’t regret anything aside from Briarlight’s injury.

Also if Graystripe really did love Silverstream, then why fall in love with Millie?

IMO, Millie is the better mate.

Jayfrost
      June 6, 2017 at 1:04 am

Because after someone you’re in love with dies, it’s entirely possible to fall in love again? Someone whose husband or wife dies isn’t betraying their spouse if they fall in love again later. They shouldn’t have to be stuck being in love with a corpse the rest of their lives, with no chance of moving on with their lives.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Hurricanefur
        June 14, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Exactly what the point is Graystripe moved on he still cares a little for Silverstream but he moved on with his life and his mate is now Millie which means he should choose Millie and if the Erin deside that he would be mates with Silverstream again I’d probably be disappointed and even if you disagree you must realize that everyone makes mistakes I’d think if it was your child that had become crippled you would be angry and look to blame someone even if it was no ones fault and remember we have no idea what Silverstream personality was in the books all she was,was just a plot points to push the plot forward heck the only reason she was in the book was to be Graystripes love interest

• July 14, 2017 at 9:50 pm

all of that was for you

4. Maplefur
    June 14, 2017 at 2:57 pm

I vote for Millie, because Silverstream was such a long time ago. It would be kind of awkward for Graystripe to end up with Silverstream in StarClan. Graystripe has a happy life with Millie now and it just doesn’t make sense for Gray to immediately flock back to his ex-wife once he dies, and abandon Millie. Plus, he was in love with Silver back when he was still a very young warrior in Forest of Secrets, even though he probably still cares a lot for Silverstream, that doesn’t me he still is in love with her and will choose her over Millie. GrayxSilver, to me, is pretty stale by now.

~~Ravenpaw is my son~~

• Sky
      July 7, 2017 at 8:42 pm

No he won’t. MillieXGray didn’t have the same chemistry as SilverXGray. They were more of friends emotionally.

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• July 14, 2017 at 9:47 pm

ya love what you said i do love millie too

• July 14, 2017 at 9:48 pm

i lov e millie
      i love what you said good idea

5. July 7, 2017 at 8:17 pm

SILVERXGRAY IS DA BEST

• Sky
      July 7, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Yasssss

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

6. blue
    July 14, 2017 at 9:35 pm

i think that its Graystritps choose he loves silverstreem but loves millie I’m not on a side but i do like millie till i saw a vidio

• July 14, 2017 at 9:45 pm

here look graystritp times silverstreem 1 vidio

7. blue
    July 14, 2017 at 9:43 pm

here look graystritp times silverstreem 1 vidio

8. Rainpetal
    September 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm

I hate Millie. The Erin’s just felt bad about killing Silverstream and made a replacement for her. Silverstream is an awesome character, and she deserves true love. Silverstream never left Graystripe when she joined StarClan. She was totally cool with Graystripe having a new mate. She never wishes any harm to anyone. If Graystripe doesn’t choose Silverstream, I’m gonna stop reading warriors.