279 Replies to “Steven Universe Discussion Page”

1. Rainpaw
    June 19, 2017 at 12:29 pm

“Priyanka Maheshwaran”

I have a cousin with that name 😛

Mrrrow.

2. June 25, 2017 at 4:17 pm

I didn’t make this but it’s hilarious

View post on imgur.com

3. Icy (Iceflower)
    Icy (Iceflower)
    June 25, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Even though I don’t watch the show any more, I have to ask this. . .

Favourite character? 😛

Mine’s this Gem right here.

Sorry. 😛

BUT LOOK AT THOSE EYEBROWS.

Fabulous.

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Birchy
      June 26, 2017 at 1:27 am

Mine’s Peridot too!! I love her she’s awesome she’s the best aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Icy (Iceflower)
        June 26, 2017 at 1:31 am

EEEP!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• July 7, 2017 at 2:32 pm

omg those eyebrows thoo
      I took a huge hiatus from that show because it was sapping all my free time…. 😛

Icy (Iceflower)
        July 7, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I don’t like the show much anymore, but I do love Peridot. 😛

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

4. June 25, 2017 at 9:00 pm

“Roast Pork shattered Pink Diamond” ~Icepaw

Then he took it back and said he said Rose Fork, but he definitely said Roast Pork. 😂

• Silvertail, queen of puns in general
      June 25, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Wow, some of the world’s theories are really out there. 😛

Don't let your MEMES be DREAMS

• June 26, 2017 at 1:40 am

That’s not a theory. That’s my brother getting Rose’s name wrong. 😛

5. lazy unsigned stoatpaw
    June 25, 2017 at 11:42 pm

robonoids are starbursts confirmed

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      June 28, 2017 at 11:18 pm

XD

6. June 27, 2017 at 1:06 am

I had an idea for a Steven Universe cafe/coffee shop AU fanfiction but it’s kinda complicated and not your typical coffe shop/cafe AU and I just wanted to know if you guys would read it.

So basically in the place of Steven’s house is a huge restaurant called the Crystal Cafe. It’s a huge hit at the beach (which people actually come on now) and a lot of the restaurants on the boardwalk are struggling because of it. Including the Big Donut.

After he turns pink, Lars is suddenly transported into this world, working to keep the Big Donut afloat with Sadie. At first, he’s just trying to figure out how to get back to his world. But when a bunch of Homeworld gems including Aquamarine and Topaz come to yell at Garnet and Pearl for abandoning the galaxy-wide chain called Diamond’s and starting their own Diamond’s right in Beach City.

Lars was transported because while he was pink and stranded on Homeworld, he wished for a completely normal life. The Crystal Gems are obviously not normal.

He finds out from Sadie that Steven recently took a trip to the original Diamond’s and brought back some new recruits for the Crystal Cafe. And the key to getting back to his own work lies in the most inconspicuous of gems – Padperatcha Sapphire. But she’s a shy gem with an overprotective Rhodonite and in this world, none of them know Lars, so they don’t really trust him. So how will he be able to win Rhodonite’s and Padperatcha’s trust enough to get back to his own world? But this world seems much less dangerous. Is it even worth it?

7. July 2, 2017 at 2:47 am

GUYS

View post on imgur.com

I FOUND THE IRL DIAMOND AUTHORITY SYMBOL

…kinda 😛

8. July 3, 2017 at 2:10 am

GUYS there’s gonna be a half hour special called Reunited!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• July 5, 2017 at 7:39 pm

aaaaaaand nobody cares. Wow.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Birchfoot
        July 6, 2017 at 11:39 am

I care…

• Birchfoot
          July 6, 2017 at 11:41 am

I’m happy SU is continuing for now. Do you know when it airs? Idk if I have the time right now to watch the video

• July 7, 2017 at 4:50 pm

No… But apparently at San Diego Comic Con they’re going to do some sort of screening for SU, so it could be Reunited/a preivew for Reunited or a future episode or something. ^^

• Shatteredpelt who should log in already
      July 5, 2017 at 8:51 pm

OMG I was reading over the comments and saw this. I freaked out once I saw this and told my mom…she flipped out and is now watching the video on our TV.

• Flameshine
      July 5, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I
      DIN
      RITE
      DAT

BlogTeam meep morp

9. July 5, 2017 at 10:41 pm

View post on imgur.com

fUSION IS JUST A CHEAP TACTIC TO MAKE WEAK GUM STRONGER (THAN YOU)

• Laurelcloud