Happy Belated Birthday, Softpaw!

BlogClan! It was Softpaw’s birthday on Friday! I completely missed it. 🙁

Did you have a fun birthday? Did you have a party? A cake? 🙂

Birthdays can be the best days. 😀 They only come once a year, so you should always take advantage of yours! 😉

Here’s a gift from me to you! 😀

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, full of fantastic things, and you have many, many spectacular birthdays, holidays and regular days to come! 🙂

BlogClan wishes you a very, very happy belated birthday. 💙

Similar Posts:

8 Replies to “Happy Belated Birthday, Softpaw!”

1. Juniperpool
    June 10, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Happy belated birthday <3

be free with your tempo

2. Melting Frost in Sweltering Summer Heat (Frostpaw [Frostfeather])
    June 10, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Happy late birthday Softpaw 😀

(you should totally save me a piece of cake 😉 )

3. Gladepaw
    June 11, 2017 at 4:22 am

happy happy happy birthday! <3 I'll draw something for you soon 😉

4. Eagleclaw
    June 11, 2017 at 11:51 am

Happy belated birthday, Softpaw! 😀

5. Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    June 11, 2017 at 12:29 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOFTPAW!!!

When in thorns, look for roses

6. June 11, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Happy Birthday my Apprinty! 🎈🎊🎂🎁🎉❤️

Vouch for me please 🙏

7. Flamepaw (who is eating goldfish)
    June 22, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Hello, and happy late, late, birthday!

8. Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
    November 19, 2017 at 4:16 pm

I feel guilty considering I was on hiatus when this was posted.

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?