Bravelands Spoiler Page

Heed the call of the wild with this brand-new, action-packed animal fantasy series from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors.

For generations, the African plains have been ruled by a strict code: only kill to survive. But treachery lurks in the unlikeliest of places, and some animals will stop at nothing in their thirst for power. When an unthinkable act of betrayal threatens to shatter the longstanding peace, three young animals—a lion, an elephant, and a baboon—are thrust together in an epic battle for survival. The fragile balance between hunters, scavengers, predators, and prey now rests in the paws of these unlikely heroes, each with something to gain—and everything to lose.

Similar Posts:

98 Replies to “Bravelands Spoiler Page”

1. Broken Pride RANT
    February 19, 2018 at 9:05 pm

okay sorry i just have to explode.
    MOON WHY DID YOU DIE NOOOOOOO
    STARLEAF I WILL AVENGE YOU
    WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE TITAN GO GET EATEN BY A CROCODILE
    THORN WHY DID YOU NOT ASK SOMEONE TO HELP YOU NOW YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE AND I WILL SAY “I TOLD YOU SO”
    okay. done exploding. :’|
    so i think in boook 3, fearless will say, “I want to kill Thorn by myself” and fang and the other monkey (sorry baboon) will leave then fearless will listen and maybe not kill thorn.

characters who die that i liked and should be alive;

sleekfriend
    swift titan/gallantpride
    moon strider
    frog strongbranch
    starleaf

people who i could care less about who died;
    stronghide

people who should die and i hate them;
    titan
    stinger
    nut
    artful
    the males in titanpride except for ruthless and fearless
    stinger
    titan why are you not dead yet lol
    stinger you better watch your back i will kill you someday and then i will kill him again if there is a bravelands dark forest
    animals i like but did something bad;
    loyal (oathbreaker)
    fearless (killed sleekfriend)
    one more thing: Loyal, you said, “Yes, I did break an oath! I caused pain to many animals and I do not regret it!”
    What happened? Swift seemed so afraid!
    I think he might have done….
    hm………
    huh……
    i don’t know.
    leave a comment on what you think happened

• Butterflyflower
      February 20, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I agree on a lot of these (especially Stinger and Moon), but I actually like Nut a lot more after reading the book (Code of Honor). I wonder how Starleaf died though… I hope it didn’t have anything to do with him…

• February 25, 2018 at 8:17 pm

IKR WHY DID MOON HAVE TO DIE HE EVEN HAS MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Artful is so…. stupid. I hate her. I liked Sleekfriend. He was AWESOME CAUSE ZEBRAS ARE AWESOME CAUSE HORSES ARE AWESOME!!!
      Frog was really nice. I also agree with your whole “Fearless killing Thorn” thing. It’s kind of obvious that Thorn won’t die. Swift by far has the best lion name because I love it and yeah I dunno. And then there’s Keen Dauntlesspride (though I guess maybe he’s Keen Prideless now) and he’s the CUTEST LITTLE THING AHHHH I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! Ok sorry…

Join my new secret clan!

• Nightpaw
      March 10, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Moon is dead? NOOOOOO!

• Nightpaw
      March 10, 2018 at 9:07 pm

And Frog is dead? NOOOOOOOOO! She and Thorn were so cute together!

2. Butterflyflower
    February 25, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Hmmmmmm

I don’t know how realistic/accurate this series is supposed to be, but lions are considered adults and have there full manes at around ages 7-11, and they usually only live for about 11-14 years.

I feel like by the time Fearless is old enough to fight Titan, Titan will already be dead 😛

3. Butterflyflower
    February 27, 2018 at 3:21 am

This page needs to be more active, so… who do you prefer?

Stinger or Titan? (my answer: this is a hard one, but I think I’ll say Stinger just because he at least is a more interesting villain…)
    Ruthless or Fearless? (my answer: RUTHLESS! <3 )
    Sky or Moon? (my answer: Moon! <3 🙁 )
    Thorn or Mud? (my answer: Idk, I guess both)
    Berry or Frog? (my answer: Berry)
    Stronghide or Silverhorn? (my answer: Silverhorn)
    Great Mother or Starleaf? (my answer: both, but I'm going to say Starleaf since it seems like we know a little bit more about her as a character)
    Nut or Fang/Grass/Fly/Worm? (my answer: Nut! I'm still kind of iffy on him, but I like him a lot more now, and I think he could become an amazing character!)

4. March 3, 2018 at 3:33 pm

I love this series, but my favorites will always be Survivors and Warriors.

5. Rosepaw who ate a clover (whoops)
    March 4, 2018 at 11:53 pm

Dang I came onto the page and have not read Bravelands #2
    And there are about a bajillion spoilers
    Why do I do these things 😛

👑Queen of Cupcos👑

• Snow on Easter Morning (Snowystorm)
      March 29, 2018 at 7:55 am