Bravelands Spoiler Page

Heed the call of the wild with this brand-new, action-packed animal fantasy series from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors.

For generations, the African plains have been ruled by a strict code: only kill to survive. But treachery lurks in the unlikeliest of places, and some animals will stop at nothing in their thirst for power. When an unthinkable act of betrayal threatens to shatter the longstanding peace, three young animals—a lion, an elephant, and a baboon—are thrust together in an epic battle for survival. The fragile balance between hunters, scavengers, predators, and prey now rests in the paws of these unlikely heroes, each with something to gain—and everything to lose.

123 Replies to “Bravelands Spoiler Page”

1. Bloominglight
    August 28, 2018 at 11:59 am

I love both of these books! I can’t wait to read Blood and Bone, Code of Honor was definitely left off as a cliffhanger.

~~ Bloomingpaw (light) ~~

2. September 14, 2018 at 4:12 am

I just finished Code of Honor, and MAN it was intense. I’m already forming theories and predictions in my head… 😛

Stuck in trauma~

3. Foxtail (Foxie)
    September 16, 2018 at 7:26 am

Random thing that you all probably know but book #4 is called “Shifting Shadows” 😛

☆ dreams with the angels ☆

4. September 21, 2018 at 8:52 pm

THE SAMPLE IS OUT!!! I really didn’t expect Sky to rescue Thorn, though. And a trek through Leopard Forest, the most dangerous part of Bravelands…sounds fun.

5. Hungry Foxies Chasing Turkies
    November 15, 2018 at 7:27 am

Since this page is inactive, I am gonna post something:

You guys probably already knew this but here is the cover for Bravelands #4: Shifting Shadows! 😀

View post on imgur.com

🦁🙈🐘

☆ dreams with the angels ☆

• Butterflyflower
      November 19, 2018 at 8:53 pm

I actually didn’t see that, but I love the cover! It looks like it could be Thorn and Berry, and it’s so cute! (I really need to read Blood and Bone though! And The Raging Storm… And finish Crowfeather’s Trial… 😛 )