Bravelands Spoiler Page

Heed the call of the wild with this brand-new, action-packed animal fantasy series from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors.

For generations, the African plains have been ruled by a strict code: only kill to survive. But treachery lurks in the unlikeliest of places, and some animals will stop at nothing in their thirst for power. When an unthinkable act of betrayal threatens to shatter the longstanding peace, three young animals—a lion, an elephant, and a baboon—are thrust together in an epic battle for survival. The fragile balance between hunters, scavengers, predators, and prey now rests in the paws of these unlikely heroes, each with something to gain—and everything to lose.

Similar Posts:

114 Replies to “Bravelands Spoiler Page”

1. Broken Pride RANT
    February 19, 2018 at 9:05 pm

okay sorry i just have to explode.
    MOON WHY DID YOU DIE NOOOOOOO
    STARLEAF I WILL AVENGE YOU
    WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE TITAN GO GET EATEN BY A CROCODILE
    THORN WHY DID YOU NOT ASK SOMEONE TO HELP YOU NOW YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE AND I WILL SAY “I TOLD YOU SO”
    okay. done exploding. :’|
    so i think in boook 3, fearless will say, “I want to kill Thorn by myself” and fang and the other monkey (sorry baboon) will leave then fearless will listen and maybe not kill thorn.

characters who die that i liked and should be alive;

sleekfriend
    swift titan/gallantpride
    moon strider
    frog strongbranch
    starleaf

people who i could care less about who died;
    stronghide

people who should die and i hate them;
    titan
    stinger
    nut
    artful
    the males in titanpride except for ruthless and fearless
    stinger
    titan why are you not dead yet lol
    stinger you better watch your back i will kill you someday and then i will kill him again if there is a bravelands dark forest
    animals i like but did something bad;
    loyal (oathbreaker)
    fearless (killed sleekfriend)
    one more thing: Loyal, you said, “Yes, I did break an oath! I caused pain to many animals and I do not regret it!”
    What happened? Swift seemed so afraid!
    I think he might have done….
    hm………
    huh……
    i don’t know.
    leave a comment on what you think happened

• Butterflyflower
      February 20, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I agree on a lot of these (especially Stinger and Moon), but I actually like Nut a lot more after reading the book (Code of Honor). I wonder how Starleaf died though… I hope it didn’t have anything to do with him…

• Crystal goodleaf
        June 19, 2018 at 4:31 pm

She didn’t stinger just said that(I think)

• Butterflyflower
          June 20, 2018 at 9:36 pm

I’m pretty sure Stinger actually brought Starleaf’s dead body to the watering hole though. Maybe he killed her himself somehow, and Nut couldn’t protect her.

• February 25, 2018 at 8:17 pm

IKR WHY DID MOON HAVE TO DIE HE EVEN HAS MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Artful is so…. stupid. I hate her. I liked Sleekfriend. He was AWESOME CAUSE ZEBRAS ARE AWESOME CAUSE HORSES ARE AWESOME!!!
      Frog was really nice. I also agree with your whole “Fearless killing Thorn” thing. It’s kind of obvious that Thorn won’t die. Swift by far has the best lion name because I love it and yeah I dunno. And then there’s Keen Dauntlesspride (though I guess maybe he’s Keen Prideless now) and he’s the CUTEST LITTLE THING AHHHH I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! Ok sorry…

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Nightpaw
      March 10, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Moon is dead? NOOOOOO!

• Nightpaw
      March 10, 2018 at 9:07 pm

And Frog is dead? NOOOOOOOOO! She and Thorn were so cute together!

2. Butterflyflower
    February 25, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Hmmmmmm

I don’t know how realistic/accurate this series is supposed to be, but lions are considered adults and have there full manes at around ages 7-11, and they usually only live for about 11-14 years.

I feel like by the time Fearless is old enough to fight Titan, Titan will already be dead 😛

3. Butterflyflower
    February 27, 2018 at 3:21 am

This page needs to be more active, so… who do you prefer?

Stinger or Titan? (my answer: this is a hard one, but I think I’ll say Stinger just because he at least is a more interesting villain…)
    Ruthless or Fearless? (my answer: RUTHLESS! <3 )
    Sky or Moon? (my answer: Moon! <3 🙁 )
    Thorn or Mud? (my answer: Idk, I guess both)
    Berry or Frog? (my answer: Berry)
    Stronghide or Silverhorn? (my answer: Silverhorn)
    Great Mother or Starleaf? (my answer: both, but I'm going to say Starleaf since it seems like we know a little bit more about her as a character)
    Nut or Fang/Grass/Fly/Worm? (my answer: Nut! I'm still kind of iffy on him, but I like him a lot more now, and I think he could become an amazing character!)

• May 17, 2018 at 5:17 pm

Stinger (More interesting, I really liked him until I found out about the whole he-killed-Bark-Crownleaf thing)
      RUTHLESS I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW HE TURNS OUT OOH WHAT IF HE KILLS TITAN
      Moon! He was such a cutie, I feel bad for Star. (Star was his mother, right…?)
      Thorn
      FROG FROG I SHIPP(ED) FROGXTHORN UNTIL SHE DIED IT WAS SO SAAAAAD
      SILVERHORN WHO WOULD WANT STRONGHIDE although I do appreciate what he said right before his death…
      IDK WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE (Starleaf, I guess. We know more about her, although I do like Great Mother. SHe was wise. I HATE YOU FOREVER STINGER)
      Nut. I used to hate him, but now I understand him more. I can’t wait to see how he turns out. Ooh, maybe he kills STinger! (Stinger must die!!!!)

4. March 3, 2018 at 3:33 pm

I love this series, but my favorites will always be Survivors and Warriors.

5. Rosepaw who ate a clover (whoops)
    March 4, 2018 at 11:53 pm

Dang I came onto the page and have not read Bravelands #2
    And there are about a bajillion spoilers
    Why do I do these things 😛

“NO REGRETS” ~motto 4 BC+life

• Snow on Easter Morning (Snowystorm)
      March 29, 2018 at 7:55 am

you should read it

6. April 27, 2018 at 11:10 pm

I haven’t read Broken Pride yet, but…
    1. How does Moon die?
    2. Who is Sleekfriend?
    3. What chapter is Fearless’ first chapter?
    4. How is Fearless setting in Titanpride?
    5. How are Swift and Valor?
    6. Am I the only WindriderXBlackwing shipper?

• Butterflyflower
      May 1, 2018 at 2:56 am

1. He was killed by Titan and some of his followers 🙁
      2. He’s a zebra
      3. I can’t remember 😛
      4. I don’t really know how to explain, but I guess not very well, considering Titan and his mate mistreat Fearless, his sister, and mother, and Fearless always speaks out about things against Titan which makes it worse. That’s all I’m going to say though because I don’t really want to give too much away. 😛
      5. Again, I don’t want to give too much away, so… (unless you really want spoilers)
      6. Idk. I kind of forgot who Blackwing was, but I sort of remember now. I’ve never thought much about shipping them though…

• May 17, 2018 at 5:18 pm

3. Chapter 1 of the first book

• Foxtail
        May 17, 2018 at 6:58 pm

Sleekfriend? That’s a fun name lol. I haven’t read this series either (the books that are out)

~• Keep clever •~

7. Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
    May 12, 2018 at 10:18 am

Book 3 is called Blood and Bone!

8. May 13, 2018 at 10:32 am

I kinda think he and swift had a sort of love? And maybe he is valors really father. Fearless is definitely the cub of gallaunt. Ooh but if he wasn’t…..! And I think fearless will say he wants to kill Thorn alone and then he doesn’t but he tells Thorn to leave and never return. Thorn leaves and then meets up with sky and rock and the other rhino. Then I think rock should be the great father. Or Thorn himself!

• Crystal goodleaf/Crystalclaw
      June 19, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Thorn for great father!!!!!!

9. Butterflyflower
    June 27, 2018 at 8:07 pm

Here’s the cover for Blood and Bone! It’s coming out on October 2nd!

View post on imgur.com