Trailing Stars Discussion Page

A new discussion page!

*large inhale* aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s the discussion page you never knew you wanted, but now that it’s here, baBAM you’ll never want to go back to the life without it!

Feel free to chat about Trailing Stars below in the comments, or try to ask the current authors/editors for cameos πŸ˜‰

Similar Posts:

None Found

213 Replies to “Trailing Stars Discussion Page”

1. November 1, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Dang, this page is really active now!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Bloody Booheart
      November 1, 2017 at 4:25 pm

It’s kind of annoying me though. Like how Lion offered to put me in it, and then everyone was like: “Do me too!” Well, there goes my specialty πŸ˜›

• November 1, 2017 at 9:39 pm

πŸ˜› Don’t worry, you’re still the original πŸ˜‰

• Bloody Booheart
          November 2, 2017 at 3:25 am

True… but still πŸ˜›

If I get to write a chapter I’m making no promises to anyone πŸ˜›

• Curse of the Black Tail (Foxie)
      November 1, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Indeed. (except me. I don’t go here very often, haha)

Count Your Blessings

• November 1, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Everyone wants to get in πŸ˜›

Tarvitsen hyvΓ€n nimmarin

• November 1, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Gosh, I know, I remember when it was hardly used πŸ˜›

2. Tacoshell
    November 7, 2017 at 2:42 am

When will the next chapter be realaesed?

I ship Tacoshell x Taco

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
      November 7, 2017 at 3:35 pm

When Darkie is done writing it and when Lion finishes editing it.

• November 7, 2017 at 7:06 pm

I don’t know πŸ™‚ As soon as Darky is finished writing it, and I’ve edited it! Hopefully any time soon! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ <3

3. Rosefur
    November 12, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Hey, do you think you could include me in the chapter? I feel terrible for asking, but I’ve never been in one before and it would be amazing. :,)

❀A stumble may prevent a fall❀

4. Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
    Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
    November 12, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Hello, everyone. πŸ™‚ There’s been some confusion about Trailing Stars lately, and the BlogTeam is hoping to clear it up. πŸ™‚

Editors, as a rule, are supposed to make sure the grammar is correct, typos are fixed, and make sure everything looks nice and clean and grammatically correct. I know a lot of people have been asking Lionpaw to be put in this chapter, and as the editor, it isn’t Lion’s job to add people in. The writers do their best, but not everyone can be included. You’ll get your chance, but as an editor, it isn’t their job to change the story. The BlogTeam is hoping to add some guidelines for writers and editors to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future, and we’re sorry for any confusion this might have caused. πŸ˜€

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• November 12, 2017 at 9:52 pm

thanks for clearing things up πŸ™‚ don’t worry guys, I sent a list to Darkie of everyone who asked to be included so she’ll know πŸ™‚

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
      November 12, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Sorry if I got Lion in trouble, I just had to mention it though.

Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
        November 12, 2017 at 10:41 pm

You didn’t – Nobody’s in trouble. πŸ™‚ Just clearing things up. πŸ˜€

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
          November 12, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Okay, good. πŸ™‚

• November 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Sorry Icy, I hadn’t realised. Thanks for confirming it though πŸ™‚ (Sorry everyone who I promised) <3

Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
        November 12, 2017 at 10:53 pm

That’s okay. No harm done. πŸ™‚

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄