3 Warrior Cat Heroines by Streamblossom

Streamblossom shares three amazing she-cats from the series.

Art by Xishka

Hello everyone! This is my first blog post on BlogClan, so don’t expect it to be the best! I will be talking about three warrior heroines, and please don’t read on if you haven’t read many of the books(unless you want spoilers). Enjoy!😘
1. Ivypool
Ivypool is one example of a true heroine, she is brave, smart, sly, and many more qualities! She is personally my favorite cat, and I believe that she is a heroine because she went to the Place of no Stars because she was jealous of her sister, Dovewing, but then she decided to remain loyal to the clans. This is really hard to accomplish, because she was spying on the Dark Forest, and later in the Great Battle, Hawk Frost had tried to kill her. It was a really risky move to spy on the Dark Forest, but she accomplished her goal and helped to save the clans from destruction.
2. Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf was really brave, and was always sure to follow the warrior code. She always tried to stay strong and followed her heart to do what she thought was right. Even after Leafpool’s secret was revealed, she still stood strong, trying to make everything right again. She killed Ashfur only because she knew if she didn’t, he would try to take revenge on Squirrelflight. Later in The Last Hope, she saved Ivypool, even with the cost of her own life. That was an example of true loyalty toward her clan.
3. Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf was a patient, loving, and kind cat. She had many tough decisions in her life, but she knew what was right, and did what was right. In Spottedleaf’s Heart, when Thistleclaw took her to the Dark Forest to battle train, she saw the horrors of battle and saw how Thistleclaw was in love with battle. She decided to never set foot in the Dark Forest again, and took the path of a medicine cat. She knew she had to become a medicine cat to help her clan in the future. In The Last Hope, she gave her final life saving the life of Firestar’s mate, Sandstorm, and she was killed by Mapleshade. She gave her life as a final gift to the cat she loved. This was a true act of love, she was willing to die to save another cat.She died a hero, and will not be forgotten.

Okay guys and gals, hope you liked it! Thank you for reading!!!😘

Similar Posts:

16 Replies to “3 Warrior Cat Heroines by Streamblossom”

1. Winterpaw
    July 1, 2017 at 12:23 am

Perfect choices! Good article. 🙂

2. July 1, 2017 at 12:54 am

True, especially the part about Hollyleaf!

Observation: all three were she-cats

ṡøɾсεɾ-сαт ṡøɾʐï

• July 1, 2017 at 1:43 am

This is an article on heroines, meaning female heros 😛

Join the Four Clans!

• July 1, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I know 😛 But it seems weird
        Most articles I’ve read are about heroines
        And rarely about heroes

ṡøɾсεɾ-сαт ṡøɾʐï

• Lily That Shines Like Dawn
          July 2, 2017 at 11:12 pm

We live in a patriarchy
          Just enjoy the girl power

• Gigglepaw
          July 3, 2017 at 12:20 am

The reason is because in the past heros were emphasized,not heroines.Now a days,people try to stick with the girlpower theme to give tweens and young teens good role models,and,well,it stuck.

Plus girls rock.

3. Icepaw Who Doesn't Know Why A Period Is Now His Name
    July 1, 2017 at 1:45 am

I love them all!

4. July 1, 2017 at 8:54 am

I think Squirrelflight and Feathertail should be added on here! 😀

Feathertail 4 da vin!

• Foxtail
      July 1, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Agree with Brightwing! Squirrelflight and Feathertail should be added! But I don’t doubt what you said, Streamblossom! All the cats are great (especially Hollyleaf!) 🤗❤️

5. Sky
    July 1, 2017 at 6:11 pm

So true! Girl power!

These non-main characters were the true heroes

6. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    July 2, 2017 at 5:19 am

#1: I didn’t like Ivypool at first, but once she became a warrior she became interesting.
    #2: Hollyleaf is a great character!
    #3: I didn’t like Spottedleaf until Spottedleaf’s Heart. After that I liked her.

7. Nightflower
    July 2, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Nice article

Nightyyy

8. Prowlclaw
    July 4, 2017 at 2:59 pm

While I agree Spottedleaf was a good person by sacrificing herself, she only did it out of love for Firestar. I wouldn’t have counted her seeing Thistleclaw in the Dark forest, because she didn’t do anything heroic other than run away from it. What I’m saying is her heroics were limited to only Firestar. Being a medicine doesn’t count, because it’s your expected duty to help others in need if your a medicine cat. I would have understood if she had saved a cat on the verge of death by facing hardships like Moth flight, but her life-span was so short that she couldn’t even live to see that happen.

Personally, I would have chose either Feathertail or Moth Flight because they did more universally heroics and went the extra mile to save those around them.

• July 6, 2017 at 2:42 am

I agree though I still like Spottedleaf a lot. 😁

9. July 6, 2017 at 2:41 am

Great article! I love them all.

10. Rosefur (Running for Medicine Cat)
    July 7, 2017 at 3:02 am

I think Feathertail should kick out Ivypool and jump on that number 1 spot. 😛 (I dont really like Ivypool…. DONT HATE ME IVYPOOL FANS *RUNS AWAY SCREAMING* )

Vouch for me as senior warrior