My opinion on: Leafstar of SkyClan by Mintytail

Mintytail shares their opinion on Leafstar.

Art by TheMoonfall

When I talk with my friends about warrior cats, we always get to one topic. Who is one of your least favorite warrior cats from SkyClan? I always say Darktail even though he wasn’t in SkyClan. Well, Darktail played a major role in Hawkwing’s Journey, ect. Anyways, that’s off topic! So, I say Darktail and they scream Leafstar. One time, I was curios and looked up, “I hate Leafstar of SkyClan!” And there were lots of results of, “She’s weak!”, “I hate her!”, ect. I know why people hate her. And this is because of:
#1 So bad at warrior naming ceremonies
Okay, hear me when I say this, but I kind of like some of the names. I mean wasn’t Blossomheart, Firefern, and Pebbleshine good? Yeah, I know a few names like Harrybrook and a few more. But, she also made some really cool names like Bouncefire. Anyways, onto the next reason!
#2 Her mate
*Cough* Okay, I don’t like Billystorm at all but why do some people blame her for her mate? I mean, that is not part of her personality. No one can really blame her for her mate, can they? I don’t have much too say…… So, let’s get to the final one!
#3 Her personality….
She…. She well. She has gone crazy at some point in the books. Bluestar did too. I mean, well…… She was stressed, like any leader when they have all that weight on their paws.
In my opinion, Leafstar is okay. She is not the best leader and she is definitely not the worst. I mean, I like her. She is not Brokenstar, Mapleshade, or any of the warrior cat villains! It’s okay if you disagree with me. But, just don’t go flaming down on me. Anyways, I wouldn’t choose Leafstar to be in my “Top 5 leaders” list. She would probably be in a top ten. Or, if she was in my least favorite warrior cat leaders it will probably be a 9 or 10 not 1. Anyways, that’s enough for now!
Mintytail almost out!
*Commercial Break*
Go check out Mintytail’s favorite warrior cats from ThunderClan!
*End of Commercial Break*
Okay, seriously, Mintytail out!

Similar Posts:

17 Replies to “My opinion on: Leafstar of SkyClan by Mintytail”

1. August 7, 2017 at 8:52 pm

What!!! There are Leafstar haters!!! You forgot that these cats that you meantioned that she named had reasons. Harrybrook was because he was named after Sol’s other name Harry because he helped them escape a elderly twoleg. Others like Bouncefire were or are Daylight Warriors. If i was a kittypet named Sapphire I would join Skyclan cause I have a good chance of keeping my name as a prefix. Whew that was a mouthful 😛

Vouch for me please 🙏

• Sky
      August 8, 2017 at 3:29 am

XD….

I think it’s more of her chosen suffixes.

Easter pranks!

2. Sleet That Falls On Frozen Flower (Sleetfall The Yellow Eraser)
    August 8, 2017 at 2:51 am

A star shaped leaf.

3. Bluefire of Stormclan
    August 8, 2017 at 3:35 am

Leafstar in my opinion is pretty cool. And hey, everyone makes mistakes. Besides, no one was getting on Tawnypelt for naming one of her kits (Tigerkit/Tigerheart) after her father Tigerstar!
    Okay, just gonna say, back when I was an amateur warrior fan, I thought Leafstar was Leafpool who had left Thunderclan. Like I said, everyone makes mistakes.

4. August 8, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Nice article! 😀

5. Firestar
    August 15, 2017 at 5:16 am

Hey Mintytail, I agree with u cause like u said, she’s not Brokenstar

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?