Happy Birthday, Wafflepaw!

A very happy birthday to my wonderful apprentice, Wafflepaw! πŸ˜€

Happy birthday, Waffle! πŸ™‚

Are you doing anything special today? Going out to celebrate? Having a party? Eating cake? πŸ˜‰ (Make me proud, apprentice. EatΒ allΒ the cake.)

And look what we have here! A gift from yours truly! πŸ˜‰

I hope you have a marvelous birthday, Waffle, full of love and happiness and everything you could possibly hope for! πŸ˜€ Birthdays only come around once a year, so go out there and make it great!

BlogClan wishes you a very happy birthday!

πŸŽ‚

Similar Posts:

18 Replies to “Happy Birthday, Wafflepaw!”

1. Breeze that Glides Through Summer
    August 29, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Happy birthday, Waffle! πŸ˜€
    *Breezey’s party cannon explodes*
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0216/9754/products/mirrored-confetti-effect-64d_121fd1c1-6650-4218-bef8-35319022a934_1024x1024.gif?v=1453887692 πŸ˜›

I hope you have a great day! πŸ™‚

2. Sundance
    August 29, 2017 at 3:41 pm

WWWAAAAAAAFFFFFFLLLLLEEEE πŸ˜€ Happy Birthday!
    Here, marvel at this selfie of me celebrating your birthday:

View post on imgur.com

(P.S. Yes, I have stolen your birthday cake, and am offering it back for a sizable ransom. I demand . . . 5 waffles for its safe return! πŸ˜‰ )

3. Juniperpool
    August 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Happy birthday πŸ˜€

make sure the memes are dank

4. August 30, 2017 at 12:57 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAAYYYY

The frenchiest French fry

5. its joke (Streampaw/Streamshadow)
    August 30, 2017 at 5:42 am

YEy happy birthday <3

6. Shivy (Shiverfur)
    August 30, 2017 at 8:55 am

Happy Birthday Waffle!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Hope you had a great day πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 🎈 😊🎈

7. Witchheart the Disney Musical
    August 30, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Happy birfday Waff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

Pray to our God, the Father

8. September 1, 2017 at 6:23 am

Thank you everyone! Sorry for not being around lately, I have just really been lacking motivation.πŸ˜• But coming back here reminds me of how kind, loving and funny you guys are.❀️ I’m gonna try to be more active, I promise!❀️❀️❀️❀️😘