Happy Birthday, Wafflepaw!

A very happy birthday to my wonderful apprentice, Wafflepaw! 😀

Happy birthday, Waffle! 🙂

Are you doing anything special today? Going out to celebrate? Having a party? Eating cake? 😉 (Make me proud, apprentice. Eat all the cake.)

And look what we have here! A gift from yours truly! 😉

I hope you have a marvelous birthday, Waffle, full of love and happiness and everything you could possibly hope for! 😀 Birthdays only come around once a year, so go out there and make it great!

BlogClan wishes you a very happy birthday!

🎂

Similar Posts:

None Found

18 Replies to “Happy Birthday, Wafflepaw!”

1. Breeze that Glides Through Summer
    August 29, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Happy birthday, Waffle! 😀
    *Breezey’s party cannon explodes*
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0216/9754/products/mirrored-confetti-effect-64d_121fd1c1-6650-4218-bef8-35319022a934_1024x1024.gif?v=1453887692 😛

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

2. Sundance
    Sundance
    August 29, 2017 at 3:41 pm

WWWAAAAAAAFFFFFFLLLLLEEEE 😀 Happy Birthday!
    Here, marvel at this selfie of me celebrating your birthday:

View post on imgur.com

(P.S. Yes, I have stolen your birthday cake, and am offering it back for a sizable ransom. I demand . . . 5 waffles for its safe return! 😉 )

3. Juniperpool
    August 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Happy birthday 😀

αяє уσυ ιиѕαиє ℓιкє мє?

4. August 30, 2017 at 12:57 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAAYYYY

The frenchiest French fry

5. its joke (Streampaw/Streamshadow)
    August 30, 2017 at 5:42 am

YEy happy birthday <3

6. Shivy (Shiverfur)
    August 30, 2017 at 8:55 am

Happy Birthday Waffle!!!! 😀 😀 Hope you had a great day 😀 😀 🎈 😊🎈

7. Witchheart the Disney Musical
    August 30, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Happy birfday Waff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😛

Floating Cats = Browniewitch

8. September 1, 2017 at 6:23 am

Thank you everyone! Sorry for not being around lately, I have just really been lacking motivation.😕 But coming back here reminds me of how kind, loving and funny you guys are.❤️ I’m gonna try to be more active, I promise!❤️❤️❤️❤️😘