My Top Ten Favorite Warriors Couples! By Sparktooth

Sparktooth shares their reasoning for supporting their favorite couples.

Artwork by Vialir

What’s up, bloggers? Sparktooth here! For this article, I’m going to be listing my top ten favorite couples in Warriors! Once again this is my opinion so please respect that. 😀

Runner-ups: (I love these couples as well :D)
Sorreltail and Brackenfur
Crowfeather and Feathertail
Bluestar and Oakheart
Jayfeather and Halfmoon
Berrynose and Honeyfern
Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves
Heatherpaw(tail) and Lionpaw(blaze)
Sharpclaw and Cherrytail
Stormfur and Brook

#10: Dustpelt and Ferncloud!
A lot of people don’t like Ferncloud claiming she ‘had too many kits.’ But she’s a lot tougher than she gets credit for. Maybe that’s why Dustpelt fell in love with her. Dustpelt was always considerate of Ferncloud, especially when she gave birth to her first litter. They care for each other, which is one reason I like them.

#9: Leafstar and Billystorm!
The leader of Skyclan and a former daylight warrior. Leafstar and Billystorm always grabbed my attention in the books. They always worked together and also had kits! Sure, they fought a little & even separated for a little bit, but they stayed together in the end. I liked when Billystorm decided to quit being a daylight warrior to stay with them more.

#8: Snowfur and Thistleclaw!
An ambitious, arrogant tom, and a nice, but tough, she-cat. The main reason I liked Snowfur and Thistleclaw was because she was the only cat Thistleclaw wasn’t aggressive around (besides Spottedleaf). They were such a good couple, especially when Whitestorm was born. Even though Bluestar hated it, I liked it.

#7: Sasha and Tigerstar!
I always loved this couple because it showed Tigerstar had a little good in him. Him falling in love with a former kittypet? This is something I never expected would happen to Tigerstar! But that is why this couple always had my interest and fascinated me! Plus, I just thought they were a cute couple in general. XD

#6: Yellowfang and Raggedstar!
A lot of people say Raggedstar was always angry and tried to force Yellowfang not to be a medicine cat. But Firestar and Sandstorm always fought before they fell in love. Plus, Yellowfang and Raggedstar were so sweet together! Although I have to admit I wish Raggedstar had also loved Yellowfang for who she was, not for what he wanted her to be.

#5: Firestar and Sandstorm!
A couple who fought when they met, but ended up falling in love. Firestar and Sandstorm are one of my favorite couples. I always love couples in any story where it takes time and needs effort into build the relationship. We really see this with Firestar and Sandstorm in Firestar’s Quest. A whole book of them traveling together to build Skyclan.

#4: Crookedstar and Willowbreeze!
Willowbreeze still wanted to be with Crookedstar, even with his jaw. I hated it when Mapleshade tried to take Willowbreeze out of the clan so Crookedstar wouldn’t pay attention to her and focus on his clan. But he chose feelings over glory, which was a wise decision. He stood by Willowbreeze until the end.

#3: Squirrelflight and Bramblestar!
Much like Firestar and Sandstorm, these two also fought before they were a couple. Firestar forbid them to see each other at one point because of a prophecy that worried him. But I think it brought them closer. The two also traveled to find a new home for the clans. Plus, I just think Bramblestar and Squirrelflight know each other well.

#2: Cloudtail and Brightheart!
If there was a prize for the cutest couple, these two would definitely win! Cloudtail stood by Brightheart and made her feel happy after the dog attack when she lost her eye. He taught her to hunt and fight with one eye, and convinced Firestar to change her name. (It was originally Lostface.) CloudXBright is one of my favorites!

And number 1…
Graystripe and Millie!
Honestly, I’ve always favored this couple over GrayXSilver. Like I said before, this couple took time to build the relationship. If it weren’t for Millie, Graystripe would’ve never returned to Thunderclan. They were always so cute together. This couple needs more attention. (I’m not gonna get into that ‘cause I wrote an article on it).

Well, that’s my opinion. What did you think? Did you agree with any of them? Comment below who your favorite couples are.

Similar Posts:

31 Replies to “My Top Ten Favorite Warriors Couples! By Sparktooth”

1. Sparktooth
    September 28, 2017 at 2:34 am

Oh yay I was excited for this one to come out! 😀 Except Leafpool and Crowfeather should be in the runner-ups. Oops. :l

2. Dawnpaw (Dawnbringer)
    September 28, 2017 at 2:55 am

Nice article!

I am so glad that someone actually liked Dustpelt and Ferncloud! I don’t know why I’m so attracted to that couple, but I am!

Halloween=Eating lots of candy

3. September 28, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Amazing!

4. Otterpaw (Ottie)
    September 29, 2017 at 1:03 am

I think these are great! 😀 I really love Bramble x Squirrel, but in my opinion, I REALLY like Leaf x Crow

5. Brightkit
    September 29, 2017 at 6:25 pm

This is great! I agree with you on all of these, especially GrayXMillie. Except, I don’t exactly agree with DustXFern. I like them, but it’s not my favorite because of the age difference. Otherwise, this is awesome!

6. Rainspirit/Spirit of the Falling Rain (Spirit)/Mapleheart/Maple Who Gives Shade to All (Maple)
    September 29, 2017 at 7:35 pm

O god
    Dust x Fern yeess
    When Ferncloud died tho :'(

Amberkit: Why is Ferncloud sleeping?
    I forgot his name: She’s tired from all the fighting, silly! Dustpelt will wake her up.

DEPPRESSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Sparktooth
      September 30, 2017 at 2:42 am

Ferncloud’s death made me cry. :'(

• Foxtail
        September 30, 2017 at 4:22 am

Same!! 😭 That one part with Brightheart’s kits:
        “Why is she sleeping?”
        “She’s tired from all the fighting, silly. Dustpelt will wake her up.”
        That made me so sad!

• Sparktooth
          September 30, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Ikr! That scene really got to me. I hardly ever cry while reading books or watching movies/TV shows, but Warriors had caused to to bawl my eyes out sometimes. XD.

7. September 30, 2017 at 7:38 am

Yeah!! This is a really great article Sparktooth!!

I agree with most of them, except for the Snowfur and Thistleidiotclaw one. This wasn’t even like real love, just a sort of obsession!

Snowfur didn’t even try to understand why Bluestar hated Thistleclaw, she was blind to his faults and arrogance because she ‘loved’ him.

I feel evil for saying this, but if she had lived instead of died she might have supported Thistleclaw over Bluestar as the deputy and it could have turned out all wrong

Sorzi
    And the stars shone

• Sparktooth
      September 30, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Thx, Sorzi!

Although I would argue the romance between Snowfur and Thistleclaw was love, not really an obsession. Just because Thistleclaw was evil doesn’t mean he can’t fall in love. Tigerstar had two mates (Goldernflower and Sasha) except I don’t think those are the best examples because he may have loved them, but it may worn off or something (lol idk). But Thistleclaw ans Snowfur did care for each other. And sometimes love can blind you to see the true colors of someone, like Sasha with Tigerstar. Plus I always thought they were sweet. 😀

But otherwise you did make some compelling reasons for disliking SnowXThistle 😛

• Foxtail
        September 30, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Agreed! I haven’t read Bluestar’s Prophecy but I truly believe that Thistleclaw did love Snowfur. It’s kind of like Feathertail and Crowpaw/feather but not. Snowfur looked past his evil actions and found a soft spot. I ship them at the moment 😛

"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become."

• Sparktooth
          September 30, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Completely agreed, Foxtail! Nice job of explaining it. Although I find the sentence ‘It’s kind of like of like Feathertail and Crowpaw/feather but not’ really funny. XD

8. Witcher (Witchheart)
    September 30, 2017 at 2:25 pm

I like most of these! (It’s like you read my mind on LeafxBilly 😛 )

Formerly Witchheart

• Sparktooth
      September 30, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Tysm, Witchheart! I’m glad to see there’s someone else who likes LeafXBilly like I do. 😛

9. September 30, 2017 at 11:14 pm

It’s really great! A lot of people hate Gray X Millie just because they hate Millie. Personally, I strongly dislike Millie, but they are still a great ship!

• Sparktooth
      October 1, 2017 at 12:28 am

Tysm Froststorm! Although I have to disagree with disliking Millie. I think she doesn’t deserve much hate and is misunderstood. She is personally one of my favorite characters because she stirs up a lot of great discussions. 🙂