Happy Birthday, Fawnberry!

It’s Fawnberry’s birthday today!

Happy birthday, Fawnberry! πŸ™‚ Are you having a good day so far? Any fun plans for the day? Having a party? Eating cake? πŸ˜‰

Have you gotten any good presents? πŸ˜€ Speaking of presents. . . . look at what I have here! A gift from the spectacular Sorrelpaw!

What a lovely drawing, thank you, Sorzi! πŸ™‚

And here’s a gift from Flowerpaw!

Thank you, Flowerpaw! πŸ˜€

And now a gift from the superb Spotzel! πŸ˜‰

Thank you, Spotzel! It’s beautiful. πŸ™‚

And lastly, a gift from Willowstream. πŸ˜€

I hope you have an amazing day, Fawnberry, full of love and life and presents! (And maybe a Hogwarts acceptance letter? πŸ˜‰ )

Happy birthday, Fawny! πŸ˜€ Birthdays only come around once a year, so go out there and make it great! It’s your day!

πŸ’›

Similar Posts:

41 Replies to “Happy Birthday, Fawnberry!”

1. Shiverfur is SO spooky
    October 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Happy birthday Fawny!!! I had no time do do a present :c I hope you have a fabulous day with lots of cake and happiness <3 You're an amazing friend πŸ˜€ πŸŽπŸŽ€πŸŽ‚

2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
    October 10, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Happy birthday Fawnberry! Enjoy your day!

3. Dance of Haunted Sun
    Dance of Haunted Sun
    October 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Happy Birthday, Fawn!!! πŸ˜€ *throws confetti* Have a wonderful day!!! ❀

4. October 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAWNY
    I hope you are having a great day !!!!!

Please donate cake to the Fawny’s Birthday Fund
    🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

5. Spooky Glade
    October 10, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Happy birthday!! <3

6. Minnowfur
    October 10, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Happy Birthday Fawnberry

7. October 10, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Happy birthday to a great friend, my one and only twin ( πŸ˜‰ ), and a wonderful and amusing person: Fawny! Woot woot! You are now eleven! Have a flostastic birthday, and eat lots of cake! Enjoy this yearly event! I hope you like my drawing (but, compared to your other gorgeous gifts, I’d say mine would stick to last πŸ˜‰ )! We love you! <3

(Where'd it go? Oh no, where did I put it? It should've been here… Aha! Found you, you evil monster! Okay, I only need to get this to wor–)

*BOOM* (yikes!) happy birthday again! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    *scoops confetti and pours it over your birthday head*

spoOooOookY

8. Shadowedsoul/Shadowedpaw
    October 10, 2017 at 9:40 pm

HAPPPPYYYYY BIRRRRTTHHHHDDAAAAYYYYY!

9. Aquapaw/Aquacloud/Aquaspook
    October 10, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Happy birthday Fawny!πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚ You’re awesome!

10. Fawnpaw