Happy Birthday, Emberdawn!

BlogClan celebrates Emberdawn’s birthday!

Happy birthday to our favourite Emberdawn! πŸ˜‰ I’m no mind-reader, but I predict you’ll have dozens of birthday wishes waiting for you! πŸ˜€

So, tell me – as it is the big sixteen, what are the special plans? πŸ˜‰ I must live vicariously through you.

I’m afraid my gift from you will be a bit late, oops! πŸ˜› I hope you’re having a marvelous day, though, full of love and cake and sunshine and more cake andΒ even more cake. πŸ˜‰

Happy birthday, Emberdawn! πŸ™‚ You do so much for BlogClan, and we appreciate that beyond words! BlogClan loves you. πŸ˜€

🎈

Similar Posts:

121 Replies to “Happy Birthday, Emberdawn!”

1. Spooky Glade
    October 27, 2017 at 4:49 am

eeeeee happy happy happy birthday!! <3 blogclan loves you πŸ˜€

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      October 27, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Thank you, Gladey!

Writer, photographer, mod

2. October 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Happy Birthday !!!πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

Still running for SW

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      October 27, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Thank you!

Writer, photographer, mod

3. Ominous Otterpaw (Otterbrook/Ottie)
    October 27, 2017 at 8:54 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WANT SOME CAKE???

I don’t have any cake at this moment…

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      October 28, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Thank you! And don’t worry, I’ve got some cake πŸ˜€

Writer, photographer, mod

4. Shadowed soul of evil person/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
    October 27, 2017 at 9:44 pm

There would be only 51 replies if Embix didn’t thank everyone personally!πŸ˜› I consider it a good thing though

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      October 28, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Make that 52 πŸ˜‰ But then again, some people wanted to continue conversations with me afterwards, so the number is more like 45 πŸ˜›

Writer, photographer, mod

• Shadowed soul of evil person/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
        October 28, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Why are you so active?πŸ˜› Your birthday was 2 whole days ago!πŸ˜› Such as this comment, which wouldn’t exist if you didn’t exist, but then again, if you didn’t exist no one would be able to comment here because you don’t exist.

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
          October 28, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Well, maybe I just wanted to give back to BlogClan for all the lovely birthday wishes <3

Writer, photographer, mod

5. Dr. Jetclaw and Ms. Hyde
    October 27, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Ack! Happy Belated Birthday Emberdawn!
    You’re great fun to roleplay with on the roleplay site, and you work so hard to maintain order there, and I appreciate your efforts.
    I hope you had a great day, and enjoy the fact that you’re one year older :D. And that you have many many more birthdays to come, there is so much that lies ahead πŸ˜›
    Wishing a whole bunch of sweets and goodies for you on your special day!

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      October 28, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Thank you, Jetty!

Writer, photographer, mod

6. Lau-rel-lantern
    November 1, 2017 at 3:02 am

Happy belated birthday! You are a wonderful friend and thank you so much for all that you do for everyone <3