BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange!

Hello, BlogClan! Icy and Sunny here, revealing a special holiday surprise! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don’t know what this post is about? That’s okay, because I’m here to explain. Starting today and running all the way to December 31st, it’s the second annual BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange! (Some of you, myself included, may remember it from last year, with the name of Secret Santa.) The name has changed, but the fun hasn’t!

Should you decide to enter, you’ll be paired up with another BlogClanner, who will be your BlogClan Buddy. Creative, right? ๐Ÿ˜‰ You’ll know who you’re making a gift for, but your BlogClan Buddy won’t know who made their gift! It’s part of the fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you want to enter, you have until November 25th to fill out this form! Then, after the 25th, Sunny or I will contact you with the name of your BlogClan Buddy. We hope to have everyone paired up by the 30th. You have until December 30th to finish your gift, and you can make art, fanfiction, whatever you’d like! ๐Ÿ™‚ (So long as it’s appropriate for BlogClan, of course! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) When you finish your gift, post it or a link to it either here or the Tavern! Make sure to specifically address it to either Sunny or I. ๐Ÿ™‚ We’ll get the gifts, and on December 31st, we’ll release a post (or a series of posts, depending on how many entries there are) full of gifts! ๐Ÿ˜€

If you’d like to join, just fill out this form! ๐Ÿ˜€

[The signup period has closed.]

Similar Posts:

275 Replies to “BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange!”

1. Sundance
    Sundance
    December 30, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Remember that today is the last day to submit your gift! (It can be as simple as a compliment. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

In addition, every year there are a few people who can’t turn their gift in. Either because they forgot about it, or ended up being too busy with real life obligations. (Both understandable. โค ) For this reason, you may not see a gift for you in tomorrow’s post.

But for those of you who aren’t able to finish yours tonight, you can still submit it over these next two weeks, and I will edit the post with all the gifts to include yours! ๐Ÿ˜€

• That One Foxie Camel In Israel.....
      December 30, 2017 at 7:37 pm

OMSC AHHHH I AM IN ISRAEL AND I CAN’T MAKE ANYTHING SORRY I ALWAYS WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ฌ

~โ€ข Keep clever โ€ข~

Sundance
        December 30, 2017 at 8:08 pm

No worries ๐Ÿ™‚

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolphโ€™s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 30, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Cool, I may send in the actual gift at a later date but I have sent in the stand in gift today !

2. Riverpaw Who Was Previously Shimmerflame
    December 30, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Where are you posting the gifts?

Sundance
      December 31, 2017 at 4:00 am

In a big blog post tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Riverpaw Who Was Previously Shimmerflame
        December 31, 2017 at 4:31 am

Here?
        It’s okay if you use either of my names, but my current warrior name is Riverfrost. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sundance
          December 31, 2017 at 4:36 am

Yep! So keep your eyes peeled for it! ๐Ÿ˜‰
          Ooooooh, good to know! (I LOVE the name Riverfrost! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

• Riverpaw Who Was Previously Shimmerflame
            December 31, 2017 at 4:39 am

Thanks, Sunny! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Bouquet of Daffodils for New Years (Peto)
        December 31, 2017 at 7:02 am

le gasp ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Sky
    December 31, 2017 at 4:56 am

Sunny and Icy, do you have my gift? I discorded it to Icy this morning.

Sundance
      December 31, 2017 at 11:25 am

No! ๐Ÿ™ As far as I know, Icy hasn’t been able to get on Discord today, so I don’t have gifts sent to her during that time.
      Can you post it here by any chance? ๐Ÿ˜€ Or contact me through Discord: Sunny#0282

4. Snowbreeze