2,538 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Wingheart
    April 18, 2018 at 5:27 pm

Kate, how do you think any of the cats mentioned below could have a new name in StarClan? I know that this happens very rarely, although most of those mentioned here would deserve it.

1.Swiftpaw. Okay. I think he would be very happy having warrior name in StarClan. He sacrificed life for ThunderClan.
    2. Duskpaw. He had a really terrible death, I felt sorry for him, even though I did not really like him too much …
    3. Seedpaw. she reminded me a bit of Cinderpaw. She was so happy, and she drowned so suddenly that I had to read this part of the book again to understand it …
    4. Mousepaw, Brownpaw and Volepaw. They certainly did not deserve to die. Brokenstar is cruel.
    5. Flowerpaw (mentor: Birchface) She was very brave because she tried to save Birchface.
    6. Gorsepaw. Every time I read about his death, I have to go to Darkness Hour and read humor about Tigerstar’s death. (I’m so mean;))
    7. Molepaw. It must have been very unpleasant for him and Sorreltail that he died so young and right before the warrior ceremony

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 19, 2018 at 6:20 am

I love the idea of apprentices getting Warrior names in StarClan – I don’t see why they wouldn’t, except that from a practical point of view it might confuse the readers if familiar characters turned up with unfamiliar names.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• April 19, 2018 at 3:44 pm

I would like to see them getting their names!
      1. I’d like Swiftclaw, but Swiftclaw is my main OC’s mate and I really don’t want to have to change it so maybe Swiftheart? Or Swiftstrike?
      2. Duskheart. He was really kind and happy.
      3. Seedshine. She was really upbeat and optimistic.
      4. Mouseflame, Brownclaw, and Volestrike. Fierce sounding names.
      5. Flowerbranch. A nice tree related name, after her mentor.
      6. Gorseheart. He was so kind, happy, optimistic, sweet, and cute.
      7. Moleclaw? Idk, I don t remember him much. But maybe because he was almost a warrior?

Join my new secret clan!

• Thistletooth
        April 19, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I have a warrior oc called swiftclaw too , some of my ocs like mistpelt was made before I read pine stars choice and a few others , if the oc was made before the book was made do I have to change it ?

• Fireleap
      April 19, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Wasn’t it Mosspaw?

1.) Swiftrunner.
      2.) Dusklight.
      3.) Seedheart.
      4.) Mossnose, Brownpelt, Volefoot.
      5.) Flowercreek.
      6.) Gorsewind.
      7.) Molefur.

• April 20, 2018 at 10:41 pm

I see them as …
      1) Swiftstrike
      2) Duskheart
      3) Seedtail
      4) Mouseclaw, Brownsplotch, Volesight
      5) Flowershine
      6) Gorserunner
      7) Molefur

2. Stormpath
    April 18, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Just wondering, did Billystorm, Stormheart, Firefern, Sharpclaw and Duskpaw go to StarClan? Do the SkyClan cats beside Leafstar believe in StarClan?

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 19, 2018 at 2:36 am

Yes, I think that all of SkyClan believes in StarClan. I see no reason why those cats wouldn’t go to StarClan.

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

3. April 19, 2018 at 2:40 am

Hey Kate I know you’re probably all stocked up on questions right now but i need to ask: Now that Briarlight is gone, do you think Millie will try to spend more time with her two other kits? Also, now that Bumblestripe knows the truth about Dovewing, do you think he’ll try to find another mate (there are plenty to choose from…so many single females!)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 19, 2018 at 6:15 am

W.A.S!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 19, 2018 at 1:33 pm

VOTE ROSEPETAL FOR BUMBLESTRIPE’S MATE! 😀

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

4. Sierra
    April 19, 2018 at 8:53 pm

I TOTALLY CALLED FINPAW’S WARRIOR NAME! FINLEAP! XD

5. Sparkfire
    April 20, 2018 at 8:13 pm

Kate…what Sleekwhisker think about Darktail??

Sunny Bunny
      April 20, 2018 at 8:24 pm

The other day someone asked if Sleekwhisker had a crush on Darktail, and Kate said “I’m pretty sure she did, though I can’t clearly remember.” 🙂

River of Fire Spoiler Page

6. Kiara
    April 20, 2018 at 8:23 pm

After reading about Briarlight dying, I need to know: Is she in StarClan? And are her wounds healed?

I need to know shes safe 🙁 Great book by the way, my favourite so far in this arc.

• Sky
      April 20, 2018 at 11:16 pm

She was a Clan cat through and through, of course she’d be in StarClan!

Same – this was my favorite in the arc too. 🙂

• April 21, 2018 at 12:26 am

Of course! She’s got to be in StarClan, and all injuries in StarClan are healed I believe. Unless I guess the cat wants to keep them, I guess. Idk.

Join my new secret clan!

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 21, 2018 at 4:12 am

Why would she not be in StarClan? And what kind of paradise would StarClan be if she kept her injury? 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• Blank
        April 21, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Eeeh, a place can still be a paradise even if you are disabled. I really don’t see why a cat can’t have a dissability to enjoy Starclan.

There’s also the fact that it has been confirmed that when a cat ends up in Starclan, they transform into the form they were the happiest at. For example, Bluestar is a young warrior in Starclan, because that’s when things were ok for her, while Yellowfang is an old lady in Starclan, because she felt the happiest when she was in Thunderclan.
        So, it’s entirely possible that Briarlight might still be disabled, since she did feel quite happy after she accepted it.

7. April 20, 2018 at 10:42 pm

I made a speed paint of Brairlights death (mentioned that a few pages back.) Have you seen it Kate? Blogclanners? I’d like to know what people think of my art, cause no one has told me (it’s called “we had some good times”

• Sky
      April 21, 2018 at 1:55 am

Can you link it? 🙂

• April 21, 2018 at 5:47 am

I’ve seen it and I loved it! I subscribed!

Join my new secret clan!

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 21, 2018 at 10:49 pm

WOW IT’S AMAZING!!!! I SUBSCRIBED 😀

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• Flowerstep furever
        April 22, 2018 at 3:49 am

Thank u! That’s means a lot to me!

8. Sky
    April 20, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Does anyone else feel like the characters – the new ones, at least – in this series are rather undeveloped(other than focus or semi-focus characters) and…. shallow? I don’t know anything about so many of them. They grow up WAY too fast. The majority of “warriors” should still be apprentices! I mean, it’s just unrealistic to me. Plus, I have no attachments or anything with these new characters, they’re all so shallow.

• Ivy
      April 21, 2018 at 2:05 am

>^.^< -emoji by Cakestar

• April 21, 2018 at 3:02 am

Agreed! This arc moves fast, which I like, but it hardly focuses on background characters other than the main protagonists. We also hardly got any background information on the belly sickness during this book– one chapter it says Squirrelflight is extremely ill, the next says she’s recovering. All these new kits don’t help either.

Keep sm;)ing

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 21, 2018 at 4:13 am

Same. I really like Violetshine, Alderheart, and Needletail though, but they really did grow up too fast.

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• April 21, 2018 at 5:47 am

I’m sure we all, feel that way. Like who’s Honeyfur?? I think it’s Honeyfur. Even I don’t know anymore 😛

Join my new secret clan!

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 21, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Honeyfur is one of the daughters of Lilyheart and Snowbush along with her littermates Leafshade and Larksong.

RoF came out on my birthday 🎉

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
          April 21, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Fun fact: she was named after her mother’s sister, Honeyfern 😀

But that’s legit all we know about her.

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

9. Bluefur
    April 21, 2018 at 6:28 am

Thoughts after reading:
    -Tawnypelt for leader!!
    -the meditator thing is interesting, I want to see how that plays out
    -FuzzballxJayfeather!!!
    -I could see the treexVioletshine romance coming from a mile away, I don’t like it, why does every she-cat get paired up with a tom? I think of her as being a lesbian or maybe asexual, but I just really don’t ship her with tree!
    -NOOOOOOO briarlight!!
    -when is mistystar gonna die???
    -it is implied that pebbleshine is dead, will we find out for sure?
    -I actually like twigbranche’s warrior name and the story behind it
    -the scene where they rescue the kits and rowanclaw dies was so dramatic and good!
    -Alderheart n0, get away from that kittypet

• juni
      April 21, 2018 at 5:47 pm

I’m fine with Tree x Violet but I lowkey shipped Violet with Zelda haha rip

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 21, 2018 at 10:52 pm

I have a feeling Pebbleshine isn’t dead, considering they haven’t confirmed it yet. Yeah I hated AlderXVelvet.

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

10. Flowerstep furever
    April 22, 2018 at 3:51 am

Alder and velvet, I feel like that’s gonna b awkward…but I think they put that in there to show that Alder has really grown up and won’t leave his duties for a love interest or something…I really like that a Velvet is understanding about that and still respects him for it.