818 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Shadowfate
    January 21, 2018 at 8:53 am

Sooo… when are Brackenfur, Thornclaw, Brightheart and Cloudtail going to retire? They’re all getting pretty old (Firestar was barely a warrior when Cloudtail was born, and the other three are probably only six months younger than Graystripe)

• January 22, 2018 at 1:20 am

Ikr! Soon, probably.

Click my name!

• Snowflower
      January 22, 2018 at 5:43 am

When I asked Kate about Brackenfur retiring before the series started, Kate said that he wasn’t going to retire this series.

2. Jaysnow is sad that Christmas is over
    January 21, 2018 at 9:56 am

Happy belated birthday to Cherith (it was yesterday) and HAPPY WARRIORS 15!! It’s been 15 years since Into the Wild was published in the United States. How crazy is that??

3. Snowflower
    January 21, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Kate, about Zelda, the kittypet from SS and DN:

1. Was Zelda named after “The Legend of Zelda” video game? That’s what her name makes me think of.
    2. What tabby colour is Zelda?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 22, 2018 at 10:34 am

She’s brown tabby. And I imagine one of the editors named her after The Legend of Zelda. (I also suspect Macgyver was named after the TV programme by an editor who was a fan as a kid…but I have no proof for any of this. Editors are a mystery to me. 🙂 🙂 )

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Snowflower
    January 21, 2018 at 11:38 pm

I know this isn’t the right place to ask this, but quick question for anyone who can answer. In Moth Flight’s Vision, I know Kate named the kits Milkweed had after BlogClanners. Hazel Burrow was named after Hazelburrow, while Shivering Rose was named after Shiver (Sorry if I forgot a part of your name). But who was Morning Fire named after? I can’t remember and it’s not listed on the wiki.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 22, 2018 at 10:31 am

I can’t remember, I’m afraid. It may have been a fan name for BlogClan or somewhere else. I keep a list and use the ones that fit – a lot of names can’t be used because they clash with other names currently in the stories.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader