528 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Elmwhisker
    December 6, 2017 at 1:00 am

So far I’ve found AVOS to be probably the best series we’ve got yet. I find the only thing holding it back is the fact that there are so many old people still around. It drives my insane when I always see the oldest characters going on patrol as opposed to the new ones. Them being alive is blatant favourtism considering the same aged cats from all the other cland died a long time ago. Or are at least elders.
    Soo many people feel the same way, and I really hole they are gone by 7th series.

• Flamefrost
      December 8, 2017 at 2:05 am

Leafpool, Mothwing, Graystripe, Millie, Brackenfur, Cloudtail, Brightheart, (??Thornclaw??), Mosspelt, Whitetail, Ratscar, etc.

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 8, 2017 at 2:25 am

NO NOT MY MOTHWING!!! Or Cloudtail or Brightheart (they’re so cute). But everyone else can go 😛

• December 8, 2017 at 2:39 am

Leafpool needs to go. She’s just so… old. She needs to die or retire or something. Mothwing, kinda same. However, she (I believe) is older than Leafpool, and if she doesn’t retire by the end of this series then she will by S7.

Lots of Purrs.

• December 8, 2017 at 2:56 am

To be honest she is not too old. She’s younger than many cats in ThunderClan.

I'm Doing BlogClan Homework

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
              December 11, 2017 at 4:42 am

well, true. But everyone thins that Squirrelflight should die, and (OMSC I thought for like ten days she was Leafpool’s daughter Nope) Leafpool tbh is just as old.

• December 10, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Agreed

• Flamefrost
        December 8, 2017 at 2:58 am

+ Oakfur should die. + Fallowfern should die DEPENDING ON IF WASPWHISKER (+ Creekfeather)ARE DEAD !! I hope Willowshine gets an apprentice after Mothwing dies. Apprentice options are:

She-cats
        Softpaw
        Breezepaw
        Nightpaw

Toms
        Dapplepaw
        Harepaw
        Gorsepaw

Leafpool should die to get the Goosefeather + Featherwhisker gist of things from Blustar’s Prophecy + Goosefeather’s Curse but with Jayfeather + Alderheart .

• moonshadow
      December 8, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Leafpool needs to go in my opinion. Also grey and Millie, but I’m really sad about knowing grey will die soon because I’m pretty sure he’s the only cat left from the original series!

moonshadow :3

• December 9, 2017 at 3:17 am

Only cat left from the first book in ThunderClan.

Lots of Purrs.

• Flamefrost
          December 12, 2017 at 6:11 am

Brackenfur, Thornclaw, and Brightheart were the missing kits in Into the Wild. However for Graystripe + Millie, they should live to see Blossomfall’s kits become warriors and Bumblestripe have kits. After all, Sandstorm watched her great- grandchildren become warriors.

2. Minnowfur
    December 6, 2017 at 1:50 am

Grassheart’s kits are not missing there Whorlpaw,Snakepaw and Flowerpaw wonder if there going to become warriors.
    It’s going to be interesting to see whats going to happen
    Nice predictions

3. Jaysnow the Snowman
    December 6, 2017 at 9:20 am

TRS discussion page would be nice. But I guess we could also discuss it here tbh.

4. Ravenpelt
    December 6, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Ivypool would find out that Dovewing had kits and is living in shadowclan

• Flamefrost
      December 8, 2017 at 2:02 am

I hope they meet up and argue + have a fight (Maybe a real tooth and claw fight!!). Really exciting!!

5. Spottedfeather
    December 6, 2017 at 6:45 pm

What I’m looking forward to in the next book is looking for briarlight x jayfeather moments!!! Or the two characters in general, I want briarlight to interact with her nieces and nephews!!! I also look forward to see finpaw being berrynoses apprentice…but really thinking on it it might likely be stormcloud#!!! Also here’s to hoping violetshine x rabbitleap happen, along with harrybrook x bellaleaf, magcvyer x blossomheart, cherryfall x stormcloud, bumblestripe x rosepetal, twig x fin, guiltily ship alderheart x hawkwing but don’t regret it cause I always see alderhear as the worried mother who constantly worries about his kits!! And i was really hoping alderhear would join skyclan and bond with hawkwing!!! Like two great stepdads getting along!!! They are basically raising kits together÷!!

• Sky
      December 7, 2017 at 3:51 am

Jayfeather has no interest in being Briarlight’s mate, he knows that he will reunite with Half Moon in the skies.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Flamefrost
      December 8, 2017 at 2:00 am

Excuse me ?!? Alderheart and Hawking have no interaction, they are the same gender, and Alderheart is Thunderclan med cat as well with Hawkwing being Skyclan dep.

• Echo Is Slipping On A Frozen Brook(Echopaw)
        December 8, 2017 at 3:20 am

nothing wrong with them being the same gender..

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
          December 8, 2017 at 3:53 am

Nope. But like Flame says, they had no interaction (I haven’t read this but I’m just going off of what people say) and they are both medicine cats.

• Anonymous
          December 8, 2017 at 4:09 am

Actually, the desire for cats to get together and reproduce depends on them being different genders, since cats are more instinctive, rational organisms. They aren’t supposed to experience the love humans feel, either, but that personification is something that makes this series interesting.
          Besides, Twigbranch moved back to ThunderClan.

• Goosewing
            December 8, 2017 at 7:02 am

No disrespect, but if your argument against same-sex pairings in Warriors is that it isn’t realistic behavior in cats then I’d like to point out entire 3rd series revolved around magical cat spirits bestowing superpowers onto a few kittens so that they could defeat a cat army from hell, which isn’t the epitome of realism either. A lot of facets of the Warriors books are not realistic, but that’s typical of a fantasy series. Because, y’know, it’s made up. And, like you said, cats don’t feel romantic love like humans do, so if the series portrays straight couples in romantic relationships then it shouldn’t be such an absurd idea for it to portray loving gay couples as well 🙂

• Anonymous
              December 9, 2017 at 12:52 am

Towards an audience of children? I started the series during elementary school, and no offence, but I don’t think this idea will go down very well for the ignorant young who often learn by example.
              Besides, the reasoning behind fantasy elements in books is to make them interesting and to convince readers to continue reading them. Also, I think Alderheart likes Needletail (who is dead, so that might be an idea…).

• Goosewing
                December 9, 2017 at 4:32 am

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure I see the problem with LGBT+ characters in children’s literature? It’s not like they’re any different than straight couples. And I don’t see why LGBT+ characters would put young readers off; there are already popular children’s series with LGBT+ characters (“Harry Potter” and “Percy Jackson and the Olympians”, for example). When I started reading the books in elementary school I would have loved to see a gay couple in Warriors, even more so in middle school when I came out as bi and my best friend came out as gay. LGBT+ representation in children’s literature is important for young people struggling with their sexuality (and, on a side note, I also think it’s also important for children being raised by LGBT+ couples to see characters like their parents).
                Anyway, in the case of AlderHawk, it’s just a ship. Even though it’s not likely to happen in cannon it doesn’t hurt anyone to ship it, just like AlderNeedle 🙂

Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
                December 9, 2017 at 5:57 pm

There’s nothing wrong with LGBT characters in a series for kids.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Quietstorm
                December 10, 2017 at 3:47 am

I started reading warriors in elementary and now I’m in high school. I spent a lot of time in middle school feeling like I was weird and messed-up for not liking boys (I’m a girl) before I realized I was asexual. I was so happy when the Erin’s mentioned Mousefur being asexual! LGBT+ couples aren’t inherently different or worse than straight couples, and having LGBT+ warrior cat characters couldn’t possibly be bad! In fact, it would be good, having more representation would have made my life much easier back when I was questioning my sexuality.It would have made me feel accepted and saved me a lot of self-doubt. And for people who are straight, reading a book with LGBT+ charatcters won’t turn them gay, just like reading books with straight couples didn’t turn me straight, even though thats pretty much al I was exposed to at a young age! If you want to talk about why warriors shouldn’t be a kids book, then refer to the violence!

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
                December 10, 2017 at 8:05 am

It is not a bad example to have LGBT+ characters it is a show that the books are excepting change. Many books are already adding LGBT+ characters and it would be nice to see some in warriors, that are canon so not like Tallstar and Jake.
                I found that quite offensive as my female cousin currently has a girlfriend, she is either lesbian or bi na d Shen still interacts with younger children, she works at a nursery.
                Are you saying it is not good for her to do that as she sets a bad example ? What a child is adopted and has LGBT+ parents, do they set a bad example?

• December 8, 2017 at 5:14 am

the ultimate forbidden couple 😛

there’s nothing wrong with them being the same gender.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm

That probably wouldn’t happen because Hawkwing is a lot older than Alderheart. Plus, Alderheart is a med cat and Kate said there are no relationships for med cats. Plus, they’re from two different clans. Hawkwing would never do that because SkyClan is trying to do everything they can to prove that they belong with the other four clans, and that would probably mean Hawkwing would step back from his role as deputy. But there’s nothing wrong with LGBTQ relationships.

Lots of Purrs.

• Flamefrost
            December 12, 2017 at 6:17 am

Did you all forget about PEBBLESHINE!?! No LGBT in that pairing from Hawking looking forward to seeing her in Starclan as well as probably becoming leader (I mean Leafstar’s OLD!!)

Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
              December 12, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Hawkwing could always be bi. 😛 And plenty of cats take a second mate after the first dies.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

6. Jaysnow the Snowman
    December 7, 2017 at 2:44 am

I really want Hollytuft and Sorrelstripe to be more important. We hardly know anything about them, especially Hollytuft.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and isn’t logged in
      December 7, 2017 at 3:21 am

Agreed, and Ambermoon. And some of the other random ThunderClan warriors.

• Flamefrost
        December 8, 2017 at 2:01 am

Don’t forget Leafshade and Honeyfur!

• December 8, 2017 at 5:15 am

Agreed.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

7. December 8, 2017 at 5:17 am

You know what I think we need? Character development for Fernsong. Ivypool is a really well developed character, and he’s not. While he’ll probably never be on the same level as Ivypool, there’s lots of room for him to go.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Goosewing
      December 8, 2017 at 7:09 am

Defiantly! I’ve never really liked the idea of Ivypool having a mate (for fear of her losing her independence and strength, which I feel happens to a lot of she-cats in the series who take on mates), but Fernsong is actually winning over my heart. I feel like he has a lot of potential as a character and I’m definitely looking forward to seeing his personality–and their relationship–more fleshed out!

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 8, 2017 at 8:25 am

I think so too.

• December 9, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I totally agree.

Click my name!

8. moonshadow
    December 8, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I really want FinTwig to happen!!! Also, I really want to see some lbgt cats in the next book!

moonshadow :3

9. Pineheart
    December 9, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Kate,who do you think are Daisytoe(Bluestar’s grandmother) and Flashnose'(Swiftbreeze’ mother)parents?In Pinestar’s choice they werw showed as apprenticeses.
    Can you please respond? I am courious.

• Christmas Cake
      December 10, 2017 at 1:07 pm

I’m afraid my brain lacks a google facility. If that arcane piece of information was ever there, I can’t access it now…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 10, 2017 at 9:24 pm

It’s likely you never knew this at all, considering Vicky wrote Pinestar’s Choice. Sometimes they don’t plan family trees for every single cat ever.

10. Jazzkit (KitCat)
    December 10, 2017 at 1:38 am

Kate who do you like better? Twigbranch or Violetshine?

The Jazzy KitCat

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 10, 2017 at 7:38 pm

She said she likes Violetshine more because she’s more complex.