2,815 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Dove
    December 16, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Wait.. I’m so confused!!! When was Twigpaw givin her warrior name?!

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Kate leaked her warrior name early, so we wouldn’t have to wait ages to find out in the next book:)

Writer, photographer, mod

• Dove
        December 17, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Ok, thx

• ravenpelt
        December 18, 2017 at 3:24 pm

what was her warrior name?

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
          December 18, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Twigbranch! But uh I’m not really a fan of her name 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

• Juniperpool
            December 20, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Honestly same 😛

They’re basically the same thing, but twigs are tinier and brittler

• Ashfire
              February 27, 2018 at 5:35 am

I feel like it actually means more than people think. You’re right about twigs being brittle, meaning that by the time she gets her warrior name it’s like she’d be emotionally and physically stronger and harder to break. This could be evident of her growth and tough decisions.

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
            December 20, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Same! I was hoping for Twigshine

Keep sm;)ing

• Dove
              December 26, 2017 at 1:00 am

Yeah, i think Viloletshine shouldv been Violetneedle and twigbranch as Twigshine

• Young Fox That Sleeps Beside Manger (Foxie)
                December 26, 2017 at 3:04 am

Ooh I like those names! 😮😀 But I’m honestly perfectly fine with Twigbranch and Violetshine. ^^

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Waterstar
                  February 10, 2018 at 9:27 pm

I really wanted Violetshade!!!

Crazy weird girl

2. Flamefrost
    December 16, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Can anyone including Kate please confirm that Lionheart was Cinderpelt’s + Brackenfur’s + Thornclaw’s + Brightheart’s father/ Frostfur’s mate? Vicki already said so!

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
      December 19, 2017 at 4:17 am

*confirms* 😉😛

Quote: “Vicky has said on more than one occasion about the possibility of Lionheart fathering Frostfur’s kits, and at least once that Lionheart never fathered kits. Although the latter comment has been proven false, as Lionheart is in fact the father of Cinderpelt, Brackenfur, Thornclaw, and Brightheart.” End quote.

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Juniperpool
        December 20, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Frostfur’s mate has still not been confirmed.

“Vicky has said on more than one occasion about the possibility of Lionheart fathering Frostfur’s kits, and at least once that Lionheart never fathered kits.”
        -Warriors (not warrior-cats) wikia

This means that Frostfur’s mate is still unknown, and don’t know if he fathered kits or not. I could be wrong- since the facebook post confirming that Lionheart is their father is down for some reason?

• Flamefrost
          December 20, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Kate?

3. Sierra
    December 16, 2017 at 10:10 pm

When Leafstar dies (although I do believe Mistystar will die first! but still) I wonder who Hawkwing would choose as a deputy? Honestly I am rooting for either: Sparrowpelt, Nettlesplash, Rabbitleap, or Harrybrook (Really hope its Harrybrook, he’s my number one choice! XD although it seems that the deputy/leaderships are running in Leafstar and Sharpclaw’s families at the moment! XD) I would say Cherrytail but…I just don’t see her as a leading cat at the moment, although it would be cool to see her as deputy but…I just see her as a really loyal and supporting warrior! XD if its Sandynose I will tear out all my hair and petition for it to be changed!

4. Ambertail
    December 17, 2017 at 1:39 am

I was thinking of Bumblestripe’s new mate could be Leafshade
    Stormcloud x Sorrelstripe
    Ambermoon x Mousewhisker
    Fernsong x Ivypool
    Twigbranch x Finpatch
    Dewnose x Ambertail (me)
    yes i have a crush for Dewnose ( not from DOTC) ( i mean dawn of the clans)

• December 17, 2017 at 4:38 am

Wait…. how do you know Finpaw’s warrior name?

hello do you remember me

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 17, 2017 at 5:41 am

😮 Is that confirmed/when was it?

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Juniperpool
        December 20, 2017 at 3:28 pm

It was never confirmed.

• Firepaw(Firestrike)
      December 18, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Twigbranch? Really? REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      Finpatch is ok.
      I do ship them 200% though.

• Leafpelt
        April 11, 2018 at 3:01 am

yes omg they would be so adorable together <3

• Duststorm (Winter Storm of the Season)
      December 18, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Finpatch???… that was never revealed as far as I know… only Twigbranch was revealed by Kate.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Sierra
      December 19, 2017 at 3:09 am

I always pictured Rosetail x Bumblestripe honestly! cause of all those hinted moments from ‘Bramblestar’s storm’ to ‘Thunder and Shadows’ also:

Cherryfall x Stormcloud (cause that’s also hinted! XD)

Fernsong x Ivypool are already mates! XD

Ambermoon x Mousewhisker…could work!

Twigbranch x Finpaw TOTALLY XD

omg, Dewnose! that is so cute! XD I have a total crush on Rabbitleap! (From SkyClan! XD)

• Blue Lights on Stockings Hanging over Fire (Bluefire)
        December 21, 2017 at 12:59 am

Rosetail is still alive?? or is it a different Rosetail than the Bluestar’s Prophecy Rosetail?

• Juniperpool
          December 21, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Nope; Rosetail was killed in the first book. I think she means Rosepetal.

• Bluefire
      January 3, 2018 at 3:23 pm

For some reason I read Stormcloud x Sorrelstripe as Stormcloud x Sorreltail and I was like ‘wat?’ XD

MB

• May 13, 2018 at 5:09 pm

It is Finleap not Finpatch

5. Duststorm (Winter Storm of the Season)
    December 18, 2017 at 6:51 pm

All right… River of Fire is going to be released in around 4 more months. So, it’s time to list the 1st quarter predictions.
    1. Twigpaw’s warriors ceremony and the official assigning of Twigpaw’s warrior name “Twigbranch”.
    2. Cinderheart’s second litter, its been a long wait.
    3. Ivypool’s second litter, with Fernsong. (It’s amusing that a lot of BlogClanners (including myself) thought that Ivypool would be a single mother, but in DN, it was revealed that Fernsong actually might take care of the kits.)
    4. Some development on LarkxSpark.
    5. FinxTwig getting closer in relations, possibly becoming REAL mates with each other.
    6. Either Mistystar or Bramblestar losing a life.
    7. The return of TIGERxDOVE!!!
    8. The revival of the once-great ShadowClan.
    9. “Population Control” in ThunderClan.
    10. Death of a possible medicine cat (Most likely either Mothwing or Leafpool)
    11. SkyClan problems, especially over territorial and leader conflicts.
    12. RiverClan opening its borders.
    13. Forest Fire in Clan territories???.
    14.Major disagreements between some clan cats against other clan cats because of ShadowClan and SkyClan.
    15. Some problems in RiverClan.
    16. New deputies (definitely) and leaders (probably not) in clans.
    These are just some predictions based on previous books, no events are subject to actually occur in the next book.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
      December 19, 2017 at 4:20 am

Indeed it will be because I already memorized that it should come out on my birthday XD

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• December 19, 2017 at 5:47 pm

wait. ivypool hasn’t even had her first litter yet.

aka: tiny rainbow fangirl

• Duststorm (Winter Storm of the Season)
        December 19, 2017 at 6:33 pm

My Bad, Spelling Error, wasn’t paying attention.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 19, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Lol um yeah 😄

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 20, 2017 at 2:00 am

I doubt any leaders or deputies will die. Maybe in The Raging Storm.

• Flamefrost
        December 20, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Anyone think Alderheart could die? Flametail died young.

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
          December 20, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Nuuuuuu not Alderheart!!! 🙁
          Maybe Leafpool though . . .

Keep sm;)ing

• December 21, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Yea. Someone will likely be terminated in the next book, hopefully in ThunderClan ( ThunderClan has too many cats, let’s just put some to death XD)
            I hope they finally get a main character tbh

hello do you remember me

• April 10, 2018 at 11:11 pm

I’m hoping they would kill Leafpool. Maybe kill Ambermoon.

• Jaylight
                May 2, 2018 at 12:56 am

I’m really sad that Briarlight died. Why do you think the Hunters killed her.

6. Snowstrike
    December 18, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Hey, everybody who sees this, tell me what you think on the idea of Reedwhisker having died while Riverclan had their borders closed. I support this idea as Reedwhisker was dreadfully weak after being kept prisoner, and I hope we see a new deputy for Riverclan.

• Quailclaw
      December 18, 2017 at 8:25 pm

If this hopefully happens, I’d want either Minnowtail or Brackenpelt as the new deputy.

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 18, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I like this idea. 🙂 Doubt it will happen, sadly.

• December 18, 2017 at 9:21 pm

It makes sense, but he’s been shown to have recovered somewhat. Plus Mistystar’s sadly probably going to die soon.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 19, 2017 at 3:27 am

Mistystar is like 14 years old in human years O,O

hello do you remember me

• Blue Lights on Stockings Hanging over Fire (Bluefire)
          December 21, 2017 at 1:01 am

hey my friend’s cat lived to 20 and he only had one life. granted, he was a kittypet, but STILL.

• December 22, 2017 at 2:00 am

Kittypets usually have longer lives than feral cats. Feral cats usually live up to 4 – 5 years, while housecats can typically live up to 15-20.

“But Juni, many cats in the series that aren’t/weren’t kittypets have lived longer than that!”

They’re fictional characters- some characters may live up to 4-5 years, and some probably won’t.

be free with your tempo

• December 23, 2017 at 11:03 pm

My friend’s cat lived to 19 or 20, too

🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE 🏳️‍🌈

• Lark that sings in tree
          March 19, 2018 at 10:49 pm

misty star is older than me and I’m now scarred.

• December 22, 2017 at 1:11 am

That would be awesome! I know Mistystar is old but I don’t WANT her to die. Not saying she won’t.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

7. Sierra
    December 19, 2017 at 3:05 am

Okay, I heard that Sparkpelt gest a mate and that mate leaves her for someone else and she ends up trying to kill herself…what the heck? is that true? someone said it’s from one of you Erins! I want to know if that’s true or not! (like legit!) if so, why the heck would Sparkpelt (Independent, fun-loving, best-inherited-hunting-skills-from-grandmamma Sandstorm!) want to kill herself? sure, I’ve seen some snippets with her and Larksong and her ‘hinting’ that she likes him and of course Larksong (To me) doesn’t seem interested in her as much as she does him. but there really isn’t any build in that! I mean…how, just how can someone like Sparkpelt want to kill herself just cause someone (Larksong perhaps…most defiantly him!) doesn’t want to be with her or feel the same way? it’s called moving on! (Alderheart please push that notion into her thick skull!) and finding someone new! and more interesting! (Cause how much to we know about Larksong? the one in ‘Vision of Shadows’ and not ‘Bluestar’s prophecy’?) and who would Larksong leave Sparkpelt for anyway? Ambermoon???

• December 19, 2017 at 3:15 am

I think it’s a headcanon/theory

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 19, 2017 at 3:24 am

i heard about that rumour. it’s from vicky right? if yes, probably not true, it’s probably not true, since she does NOT have anything to do with the 6th arc

be free with your tempo

• Juniperpool
        December 19, 2017 at 5:15 pm

*it’s probably not true

this is what i get for being on the computer at 11 pm

• morningwish
          March 14, 2018 at 4:37 am

Same

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 19, 2017 at 4:34 am

Uh….that’s definitely a rumor. Kate said nothing of the sort.

• Anon
      December 19, 2017 at 5:59 am

No, that didn’t happen, nor has it been confirmed.

• December 19, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I can tell you right now that isn’t true.

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 20, 2017 at 2:25 am
      • Juniperpool
        December 20, 2017 at 3:34 am

That’s fake. Vicky has nothing to do with AVoS.

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
          December 20, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Ok. That’s what I thought.

Keep sm;)ing

• Stormfrost
      December 22, 2017 at 2:47 am

Ambermoon is Larksong’s aunt.

• Thistledawn
      January 16, 2018 at 2:55 am

Oh my god, Sparkpelt should definitely be evil! That would be cool, to have another female villain! And, a main character as a villain!

• Sunpelt
      March 14, 2018 at 5:06 am

That theory is defiantly not canon

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 31, 2018 at 2:31 am

Oh my gosh… I was just considering this possibility for the past few days. About her mate cheating on her, I mean. It would make her character arc more interesting. I never knew it was already a headcanon! 🙂

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

• March 31, 2018 at 2:32 am

AND OH MY GOSH

WHEN I WAS THINKING WHO HE WOULD LEAVE HER FOR

I THOUGHT AMBERMOON

WHAT IS THIS WORLD

DO ME AND RUMOR STARTER HAVE THE SAME BRAIN

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

8. Bluebellpaw who hasn't signed in
    December 19, 2017 at 4:01 am

kate, during Christmas don’t you just love it when cats start breaking ornaments all over the ground man those times were the best

View post on imgur.com

9. December 19, 2017 at 6:59 am

Kate, is Finpatch really Finpaw’s warrior name???

• Christmas Cake
      December 19, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Nope 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Duststorm (Winter Storm of the Season)
    December 19, 2017 at 6:35 pm

I having a feeling that Finpaw’s name may be Fintail… and Berrynose as his mentor.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 20, 2017 at 1:36 am

Idk. I like Finsplash myself.