788 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Flamefrost
    January 8, 2018 at 4:13 am

(WARNING: This is really long and tedious)
    Did anyone realize yet that the cats in every new cat relationship are KIN!!

Lets start with the worst of it:
    Twigpaw – Pebbleshine – Tinycloud – Clovertail
    Finpaw – Sandynose – Clovertail

This one isn’t as bad:

Ivypool- Birchfall – Ferncloud – Brindleface – Robinwing & Fuzzypelt
    Fernsong – Cinderheart – Brackenfur – Frostfur – Robinwing & Fuzzypelt

Iypool – Whitewing – Cloudtail – Princess – Nutmeg & Jake
    Fernsong – Lionblaze – Leafpool – Firestar – Nutmeg & Jake

There is also Sandstorm – Brightheart relation, Brightheart – Brackenfur relation, Dustpelt – Brackenfur relation, and others

Final one is a bit confusing with Sparkpelt and Larksong, so the first I will trace from old to new:
    Pinestar and Poppydawn are cousins with their mothers Sweetbriar and Fallowsong being sisters, PInestars son Tigerstar and Poppydawns son Thistleclaw are seconds, Tigerstars son Bramblestar and Thistleclaws son Whitestorm are thirds, Bramblestars daughter Sparkpelt and Whitestorms daughter Sorreltail are fourths, and Larksong is Sorreltails grandson , so Larksong is Sparkpelts fourth cousins grandson.

Sparkpelt – Squirrelflight – Firestar – Nutmeg & Jake
    Larksong – Snowbush – Cloudtail – Princess – Nutmeg & Jake
    They are also related in Sandstorm – Brackenfur and Sandstorm – Sorreltail

I know it is confusing and messy but hope you all get to know everyone better. Thanks!

Flamefrost

• Snakeblossom
      January 8, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Well, with the way clan relations are, there really can’t be a relationship anymore with cats that aren’t related to eachother.

• January 10, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Woah, that is really interesting!! 😀 I already knew about Finpaw and Twigbranch and Ivypool and Fernsong, but I had no idea about the Sparkpelt and Larksong one!! Interesting . . .

• Amberstorm233
      January 14, 2018 at 6:41 am

Well when there’s a group of cats who refuse to breed with anyone outside the Clan, it’s unsurprising that cousins will be in relationships. It doesn’t stop there though, there can also be uncle/auntxnicec/nephew couples too. Honestly most of the warriors characters have family relations throughout the Clan and you can easily find it(usually).

Bramblestar and Squirrelflight: Swiftbreeze and Adderfang-Redtail-Sandstorm-Squirrelflight, Swiftbreeze and Adderfang-Leopardfoot-Tigerstar-Bramblestar

Whitewing and Birchfall: Robinwing and Fuzzypelt-Brindleface-Ferncloud-Birchfall, Robinwing and Fuzzypelt-Frostfur-Brightheart-Whitewing

Dustpelt and Ferncloud: Robinwing and Fuzzypelt-Brindleface-Ferncloud, Robinwing and Fuzzypelt-Dustpelt

Cinderheart and Lionblaze: Swiftbreeze and Adderfang-Redtail-Sandstorm-Leafpool-Lionblaze, Swiftbreeze and Adderfang-Willowpelt-Sorreltail-Cinderheart

And this is just a few examples.

• Duststorm
      January 17, 2018 at 6:38 pm

Considering the Pebbleshine and Hawkwing are 1st cousins.

Waiting for RoF...

2. Flamefrost
    January 9, 2018 at 3:20 am

Could someone give a clear answer on the exact age of Blaze? As well as any warrior name suggestions?

3. Duststorm
    January 10, 2018 at 6:42 pm

It feels like Finpaw won’t get his Warrior name until maybe the end of the AVoS series, but Twigpaw will get her’s most likely by the end of River of Fire. Plus, I just read DN again a few days ago to work out something for an article about AVoS cats.

Waiting for RoF...

• January 13, 2018 at 3:37 am

Yeah, I agree. Especially since Twigbranch is much older than Finpaw. I think he will maybe around the start of Raging Storm?

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• Sky
        January 14, 2018 at 11:34 pm

But how old is Twigpaw compared to Finpaw?

• Jaysnow is sad that Christmas is over
          January 15, 2018 at 12:51 am

I’m pretty sure Finpaw’s older, mentioned in SS.

• Duststorm
            January 16, 2018 at 6:44 pm

I agree. I am somewhat sure that Finpaw, Reedpaw, and Dewpaw were born before Twigpaw and Violetpaw. Pebbleshine was probably already expecting for a half-moon or so when she got captured, but it was only a moon or so after that Fin, Reed, and Dew was born by the small lake camp. So, theoretically, Finpaw is a half-moon or so older than Twigpaw, but I would still count them in the same generation of cats.

Waiting for RoF...

Jayfrost
            January 18, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Twig’s definitely the older one, she became a warrior first and Pebbleshine was pregnant and expecting her before Plumfeather was expecting her kits of memory serves.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

4. Mixntail
    January 10, 2018 at 11:07 pm

Kate, has there ever been a character that at the beginning you were really satisfied with and you liked it, only to later on start hating its guts? like…Onewhisker for example! or a character you started out hating and then slowly began to like, like Sandstorm! (I was just wondering if you ever felt that way with your own characters)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 13, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Bumblestripe

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sky
        January 14, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Did you used to like him and then hate him?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 15, 2018 at 10:45 am

I thought he had potential to become a Graystripe, then he kinda veered toward Ashfur-land. (Not as bad, but the same flavour as Ashfur)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 15, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Ashfur-land… a place I’m sure none of us really want to visit 😛

• Duststorm
            January 16, 2018 at 6:48 pm

Bumblestripe gave a good shot to win Dovewing over, but it was kind of clear that Dovewing was still going to love Tigerheart. You can just see that in TGS.
            I guess I kind of like Heathertail a little when she was brought into the series, but now I don’t like or hate her because she’s more of a minor side character rather than a major side character or secondary character like she was in PoT.

Waiting for RoF...

• Winterwhisper
        January 15, 2018 at 12:34 am

Same.

5. Cherryclaw
    January 12, 2018 at 1:57 am

I’ve heard that Twigpaw’s warrior name is/will be Twigbranch and Violetpaw’s is Violetshine. Is this true? I really hope that Violetshine is canon!

• Duststorm
      January 12, 2018 at 6:44 pm

That is absolutely true, Violetshine was revealed in Darkest Night; Twigbranch hasn’t been officialy confirmed in a Warriors book, but Kate stated that Twigpaw’s Warrior name is Twigbranch on BlogClan.

Waiting for RoF...

• Dapplepaw ( formally known as Ravenpaw)
      January 15, 2018 at 3:34 am

Violetshine is a thing! However, Twigbranch has not been confirmed or mentioned in the series! If it was, then I would be triggered!! (P.s, I filled out the papers but was not added on the allegainces! My name is Ravenpaw, but I sent in a more recent form changing it to Dapplepaw. I am a tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow-green eyes, and I hope you put me on next time!)

• Snowflower
        January 15, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Um, sorry to say, but Kate confirmed Twigbranch here on the Blog.

• Panther In Snow
        January 16, 2018 at 5:13 pm

I think the Allegiances are glitching right now… I’m also not on the Allegiances.

Hyped for 15 years of Warriors

• Duststorm
        January 16, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Since Kate revealed the name of Twigbranch on BC, it most likely would be used in the books, but Twigbranch isn’t finalized.

Waiting for RoF...

Jayfrost
        January 18, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Please don’t use triggered as a joke, it’s insensitive to those who actually have triggers.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

6. Flamefrost
    January 13, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Anyone know the next novellas and super editions for this year. Kate?

Sundance
      January 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Crowfeather’s Trail is coming out this year. 🙂 And I don’t think any novellas are planned, though I’m not positive.

• Jaysnow is sad that Christmas is over
        January 14, 2018 at 9:49 pm

No novellas are planned at the moment…

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
          January 15, 2018 at 4:50 am

Isn’t it Crowfeather’s Trial? 😉

• Winterwhisper
            January 15, 2018 at 2:52 pm

• Duststorm
      January 16, 2018 at 6:51 pm

I feel like we MUST get a Pebbleshine Novella, I need to know if she is dead or NOT!!!

Waiting for RoF...

7. Snowflower
    January 14, 2018 at 1:52 am

Kate, there is someone on YouTube who likes to do parodies of the books. One of those parodies was from Tigerheart’s Shadow and we see a black-and-white cat alongside a black-and-white kit. Since the black-and-white cat was likely Berryheart, is one of her kits black-and-white as well? That would be hilarious if she got that right.

8. Mistybreeze
    January 14, 2018 at 10:07 am

Kate, does Blaze have a back story at all? Where did he come from exactly? Did someone find him and bring him to the Guardians or was he born to one of them?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 15, 2018 at 10:48 am

Blaze was an abandoned/lost kit Spire found while he was out and about.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        January 15, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Aw, poor Blaze. He’s such a cute kit and I can’t wait to see him as an apprentice.

• Mistybreeze
      January 16, 2018 at 3:21 am

Poor thing. 🙁

Well, at least he has a home now. I hope he isn’t treated too badly by the rest of ShadowClan.

Honestly, I want the backstories of all of the Guardians. But I’ll only ask one more question. What happened to Peanut’s kits?

9. Spashwhisker who is sick with greencough
    January 14, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Kate, quick question will there ever be a super editon about Darktail or one about Needletail, or Sleekwhisker

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 15, 2018 at 10:46 am

We haven’t decided yet 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Duststorm
      January 16, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I don’t think Darktail is enough to make a super edition or Needletail or Sleekwhisker, but a novella would work out fine (ahem…Pebbleshine).

Waiting for RoF...

• Snowstrike
        January 18, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Well, A super edition WOULD work. Is it just me or does anyone else want to see this guy’s thought process behind his father rejecting him, attempting to take out Skyclan, his thought process and all of that?

10. lilymist
    January 15, 2018 at 4:09 am

i honestly can’t wait to see ivypool’s reaction to tigerheart’s leadership, dovewing’s kits, and her decision to stay in shadowclan with tigerheart. and i kinda want the new shadowclan deputy to be strikestone, rippletail, or sparrowtail.

shadowclan’s my favorite clan xD

• Duststorm
      January 16, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Hopefully, ThunderClan won’t go to war with ShadowClan for “stealing” Dovewing and her kits. Even if Dovewing does return to ThunderClan, she would most likely be hated by a lot of ThunderClan cats.

Waiting for RoF...