1,068 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. wut
    February 11, 2018 at 5:32 am

Twigbranch? wow, that is a most weirdest name I ever heard. And twig and branch are same thing.

2. February 11, 2018 at 6:21 am

I just think its unfair to name violetshine after her mom and twigpaw is not after anyone and it just makes hawkwing closer to violetshine i am sorry for those who like violetshine i like her but i always loved twigpaw more and i am still mad at violetshine for ataking twigpaw i forgot wich a vision of shadows book it was in and then violetshine gets all mad at her when she goes to thunderclan

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 12, 2018 at 1:10 am

I agree, but Violetshine sounds kinda better than Twigshine. And who knows what Leafstar might have named Twigpaw if she’d had the chance anyway? Maybe Twigclaw after Sharpclaw or Twigcloud after Cloudstar. You never know.

--Cheetah

3. February 11, 2018 at 6:22 am

I ment when twigpaw goes back to thunderclan

4. February 11, 2018 at 10:49 pm

*When you realize this book comes out in 2 months*

AHHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT!! 😀 😛

Procrastination is the key

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 12, 2018 at 1:10 am

ME NEITHER!!!!!!!

--Cheetah

• Spashwhisker who is quitting blogclan for a while
      February 12, 2018 at 1:59 am

I can’t wait but my parents probably won’t let get the book on the day it comes out and make me wait forever to get it at the library, but I can finish it on the day it comes out though

• February 16, 2018 at 5:54 pm

me too
        my school library has not gotten DN yet so im in torture…..
        yet i have read the alliences of tigerheart’s shadow….
        how stupid of me
        Edit: Wut somebody modded it and i still have edit time left wut yeeeees

• February 12, 2018 at 3:36 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee book to read.
      *realization kicks in*

Oh Starclan I got to buy the other AVoS books now because they’re not in the library and I’m on on book three.

*More realization kicks in*

Aww man I’m broke so I can’t even buy the other books!

5. Winterwhisper
    February 12, 2018 at 5:43 am

A dream list of things to include in the series:

A gay cat
    A gender fluid cat
    An asexual cat
    As many other sexualities and genders that can be represented (however, they must be authentic and meaningful to the story. The worst thing that could happen is to have sexualities and genders thrown in as plot devices or just for drama or for random inclusion.)
    More male and female platonic friendships
    I’d personally like to explore more of the bias against kittypet, which, in my opinion, is similar to racism. It’s one “type of cat” being negative to another based on stereotypes and preceding judgements
    Medicine cats that aren’t forced into being medicine cats
    More cases like Ivypool and Fernsong, where the female doesn’t always have to stay with kits or be forced to withhold on her dreams if she doesn’t want to

And more

Are you lost enough?

• Winterwhisper
      February 12, 2018 at 5:45 am

That being said, Warriors is only going in an upwards direction representation, and not down. First the the sorts platonic friendship between Alderheart and Needletail, then the Ivypool and Fernsong kit case. This is good. Now we just need some sort of LGBT+ cat, or confirmation of one.

Are you lost enough?

• ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
      February 16, 2018 at 5:57 pm

I think I read somewhere that Mousefur was asexual. Maybe on the Warriors Wiki?

~Spidey!

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
        February 16, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I think Mousefur may have had kits though???? Did I make that up?

--Cheetah

• juniperpool
          February 16, 2018 at 9:27 pm

She never had kits.

• Lilypad
      February 17, 2018 at 1:00 pm

I’d also like to see:
      A hairless cat and focus on how they could survive in the wild without the protection of fur
      A altered cat: When Rusty met Bluestar for the first time they mew about how he was not taken to the Cutter (Aka a vet). A cat named Henry was mentioned to have become “Fat and lazy” after he had a trip to the Cutter. I wonder how if an altered cat like Henry would be treated by other cats if they joined a clan.
      Also adding on to the “Medicine cats that aren’t forced into being medicine cats” maybe focusing on why they are forced into it (besides having a disability and/ or powers)

Also Tallstar and Jake are both gay (maybe jake is bisexual because he also had kits with two she-cats), Ravenpaw and Barley are another gay couple, and as Spiderpaw(song) mentioned Mousefur is asexual

• Flamefrost
        February 19, 2018 at 6:54 pm

When did Spiderleg ever say that about Mousefur?

• February 19, 2018 at 8:32 pm

She said Spidersong, not Spiderleg^^

It’s a theory in the fandom that Mousefur is asexual. I’ve seen that theory around, but I don’t think it’s been mentioned in the books.

Procrastination is the key

• juniperpool
            February 20, 2018 at 1:29 am

It isn’t a theory- I think Vicky confirmed it.

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf) is not logged in
              February 20, 2018 at 3:09 am

Ah ok that makes sense 🙂

• juniperpool
          February 20, 2018 at 12:26 am

Spiderpaw/Spidersong, a BlogClanner, mentioned that she was asexual.

• Winterwhisper
        February 19, 2018 at 8:49 pm

At least we had Rock, who was hairless.

• Flamefrost
      February 19, 2018 at 7:12 pm

I’m pretty sure there will be no gender/gay stuff in this. This whole collection of series and super editions & manga & novellas are purely meant for storytelling and adventure tales. All of the elements of the Warriors series is incredibly good without throwing in debatable topics that could confuse young readers and cause controversy. All those cats like Ravenpaw and Barley and Jake and Tallstar are just really good friends who, time and time again, have been there for each other and helped the other in times of need. Mousefur being asexual is okay. because that is something anyone of any age can relate to about not wanting a mate and kits being a cat or human. The gender/gay stuff is something I know can cause people to question themselves and affect their lives on a personal level, something a family member or close friend wouldn’t want for anyone, especially a young reader. We can just go along with this new tale of drama and adventure in the dark times ahead for Tigerstar II and Shadowclan, something we have all been anticipating is this new book that is coming very soon now.

6. Melt My Foxie Heart <3
    February 12, 2018 at 6:45 am

IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY YEEETTT!!!! 😝😀😍😏🎉🎉 This is probably the hundredth time I’ve said that but oh well 😛

Born In China, ❤️'d In America

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 13, 2018 at 1:24 am

YEEEET!!!!!

--Cheetah

7. Flowerstep 2018
    February 13, 2018 at 5:36 am

Yea, darkest night came out on my b-day 🙂

• Cheetahpaw is not logged in
      February 13, 2018 at 6:16 am

The Warrior’s 15th anniversary was on my 14th birthday 🎂

8. Jaysnow
    February 13, 2018 at 9:54 pm

I used to be able to get Super Editions around my birthday, but since they’re now in September, that’s out the window. ):

9. Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    February 14, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Haven’t been on BlogClan in awhile, so here’s some random predictions relating to names/mentors for all the kits/apprentices we know of as of the end of Tigerheart’s Shadow:

SHADOWCLAN

Wavesplash

Crypresswind

WINDCLAN

Smokerunner or Smokefall

Brindlefur or Brindlenose

Fernbrook or Fernstem

And here are some mentors for all the current apprentices without mentors and the kits who will most likely be apprentices before the series end:

SKYCLAN

Pouncepaw – Snowbird

Lightpaw – Cloverfoot

Shadowpaw – Puddleshine

Hollowpaw – Ant

Spirepaw – Cinnamon

Sunpaw – Rippletail

Can't rain all the time.

10. February 15, 2018 at 6:21 am

That was realy cool i hope a lot of those names happen and mentors and apprentices my favorite name for my favorite daughter of tigerheart and dovewing i love the name lightstream for her